Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 91
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter UK/Europe Tour 2018 talks
Posted by: karimamilena ()
Date: February 26, 2018 20:45

slewan
karimamilena
But it still p?&%$§s me off that tix for Germany are always much more expensive than all other countries in Europe.

German taxes… plus bands trying to rip off Germany

I know, you're so right.

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: February 26, 2018 20:46

MisterDDDD
Manchester price range:
£89.95* - £451.95*

£451.95 (£399.95 Ticket + £52.00 Fees)

Assuming all shows are going to be the same in the UK.
£89.95 I would also assume to be the Lucky Dips... priced per pair of I'm not mistaken?

London pricing is £89.95 for GA standing/unreserved, would imagine same for Manchester. £452 likely pit. Would expect a few other price points in between (like london) e.g. for seats and gold circle

No news on lucky dips (availability or prices) yet

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: February 26, 2018 20:46

Already seems like a bit of a struggle with all the disappearing links and charts, etc. It was a real pain trying to get tickets last year for Lucca, which I lucked into as the timing worked with an already booked trip :-) Hoping for a smoother ride getting tickets this time, thinking not likely though...

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: February 26, 2018 20:47

Topi
slewan
Irix
yorkshirestone

London stadium prices now on TM.

[www.Ticketmaster.co.uk] - click on 'Price Range' in the small line beside the NoFilter-logo.

'pitch Standing/ Limited Unreserved Seats' – WTF??? where will these seats be? How hard will the fight oven them be?

Check the Stadium's website

[www.london-stadium.com]

General admission tickets* bought through London Stadium give you a choice of view. They include access to the pitch standing area, as well as the option to take a seat in our unreserved lower tier seating in the north stand at London Stadium

that's good news – since there is a chance to escpae the rain (just in case…)

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 26, 2018 20:47

No way they are going to release Lucky Dip info just yet. They want people to pony up first.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: February 26, 2018 20:48

No Filter Stage Pics/Slideshow

A few professional pictures to remind us all of the No Filter stage...
It's truly awesome!

Date: February 26, 2018 20:49

yorkshirestone
MisterDDDD
Manchester price range:
£89.95* - £451.95*

£89.95 I would also assume to be the Lucky Dips... priced per pair of I'm not mistaken?

London pricing is £89.95 for GA standing/unreserved, would imagine same for Manchester. £452 likely pit. Would expect a few other price points in between (like london) e.g. for seats and gold circle

LD tickets are usually 20-30% less than the cheapest regular ticket. But LD won't appear on ticketmaster directly

Date: February 26, 2018 20:51

slewan
karimamilena
But it still p?&%$§s me off that tix for Germany are always much more expensive than all other countries in Europe.

I know but still very annoying (to stay polite).

Posted by: GAFF ()
Date: February 26, 2018 20:52

jackflash27
franzk
jackflash27
slewan
franzk
Warsaw layout. Tix prices are pretty high!!!

Thought the PITs were divided into halves with 399 quid landing you in the green and 451 quid landing you in the black.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-26 21:00 by GAFF.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: February 26, 2018 21:02

karimamilena
slewan
karimamilena

I know but still very annoying (to stay polite).

Isn't it that the band gets the same money for each show? That is the reason that the prices are generally extremely steep, but not the reason that Germany is even more expensive. I think the higher German prices are because the German promoter knows people will pay that money. Because they have them, which is in a way a positive message for people in Germany. I know it sounds sarcastic, but I am really not.

Yeah, we can complain about prices all we want, but the fact that we all pay those prices means we are in fact really rich and should be happy rather than moaning.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-26 21:03 by Happy24.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 26, 2018 21:04

GAFF

Thought the PITs were divided into halves with 399 quid landing you in the green and 451 quid landing you in the black.

According to [www.Ticketmaster.co.uk] (Price Range) the NoFilter-Pit costs £399.95 (Ticket) + £52 (Fees).

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: February 26, 2018 21:04

slewan
yorkshirestone
London stadium prices now on TM.

Pit - £452
Golden circle - £282
Seats - £203
Standing/unreserved seats £102

most important: you have to chose between pit A and pit B – hard to do without a map

A is on Ronnie's side and B is on Keith's side (with the catwalk running in between them).

Date: February 26, 2018 21:07

Irix
GAFF

According to [www.Ticketmaster.co.uk] (Price Range) the NoFilter-Pit costs £399.95 (Ticket) + £52 (Fees).

The Diamond standing (green) is most likely only for the Warshaw show

Posted by: schwonek ()

karimamilena
slewan
karimamilena

I know, you're so right.

Much more expensive? Are you sure? Do you have examples?
Except the 799 No Filter Pit - last year the ticket range was pretty much all the same in every country give or take. In Poland now you pay around 160 Euro for the Golden area - which is kind of like the silver pit in Hamburg. You get pretty close if you want but not up front. And in Hamburg I payed 149 and I got pretty close. Plus the GA was gated off behind me. :-)
Also GA was 99 in 2017 almost all places and LD was 50. And now in Stuttgart it is even below 80 Euro! So, I disagree.

Posted by: keefmick ()

thanks Beast!

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 26, 2018 21:10

slewan
yorkshirestone
MisterDDDD
Manchester price range:
£89.95* - £451.95*

LD tickets are usually 20-30% less than the cheapest regular ticket. But LD won't appear on ticketmaster directly

Understood.
Have bought many LD's.. just not in UK. It looked like bottom end pricing for London was £102
per..

"London stadium prices now on TM.

Pit - £452
Golden circle - £282
Seats - £203
Standing/unreserved seats £102"

Aslo realize you don't buy LD's directly from TM, but believe they facilitate from link...and list in the range.. could be wrong though. They will likely be about that, I believe.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 26, 2018 21:12

Happy24

This may be, but GAFF wrote about 399 quid vs. 451 quid which refers to the UK-Shows ....

Date: February 26, 2018 21:12

They cannot charge london prices in edinburgh and cardiff right? Or are the people equally rich

Posted by: StonesSmeth99 ()
Date: February 26, 2018 21:16

PaintMonkeyManBlack
They cannot charge london prices in edinburgh and cardiff right? Or are the people equally rich

Edinburgh's very affluent

schwonek
karimamilena
slewan
karimamilena

I know, you're so right.

Except the 799 No Filter Pit - last year the ticket range was pretty much all the same in every country give or take. In Poland now you pay around 160 Euro for the Golden area - which is kind of like the silver pit in Hamburg. You get pretty close if you want but not up front. And in Hamburg I payed 149 and I got pretty close. Plus the GA was gated off behind me. :-)
Also GA was 99 in 2017 almost all places and LD was 50. And now in Stuttgart it is even below 80 Euro! So, I disagree.

I tried to find the mail for last tour ticket. But for Hamburg I paid EUR 140 behind the seats and then for Stockholm very front rows less than EUr 200. And I know this from other bands. It's always Germany where ticket prices are the most expensive. You always have to calculate with flight, train, whatever, maybe hotel or not to figure out what is the best option. Which, in the end, we all have to do. Still, annoying that it's always Germany with the highest ticket prices.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()

MisterDDDD
slewan
yorkshirestone
MisterDDDD
Manchester price range:
£89.95* - £451.95*

Understood.
Have bought many LD's.. just not in UK. It looked like bottom end pricing for London was £102
per..

"London stadium prices now on TM.

Pit - £452
Golden circle - £282
Seats - £203
Standing/unreserved seats £102"

Aslo realize you don't buy LD's directly from TM, but believe they facilitate from link...and list in the range.. could be wrong though.
They will likely be about that per pair, I believe.

Date: February 26, 2018 21:17

schwonek
karimamilena
slewan
karimamilena

I know, you're so right.

check it out by yourself:
Hamburg in 2017: [iorr.org]
Paris in 2017: [iorr.org]

where Paris had fosse d'or (golden circle standing) for 122,50 Euros the shows in Germany had Sitzplatz Innenraum (reserved seating on the pitch) for 499 Euros.
Silver pit standing in Hamburg was 149 Euros, Fosse (GA) in Paris 89,50 Euros

and – last but not least – Hamburg was a huge ourdoor venue while the Paris shows were in a middle sized indoor venue (a rugby stadium with a closed roof)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-26 21:19 by slewan.

Date: February 26, 2018 21:19

Irix
Happy24

This may be, but GAFF wrote about 399 quid vs. 451 quid which refers to the UK-Shows ....

Yeah, but he was refering to the Warshaw plan (with UK prices, if I understand it correctly). Anyway, it is a lot of confusion now, we will know it all in just a couple of hours. But yeah, I also like to be prepared and know what exactly I want before the pre-sale starts, when there is usually no time for thinking smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-26 21:20 by Happy24.

Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: February 26, 2018 21:20

Irix
Happy24

The difference in the two prices is the 52 pounds in fees. So every pit ticket is 451.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: February 26, 2018 21:20

andy js
What's happened to Villa Park ???

The only other Midlands stadiums i can think of are Coventry (awful location and small) or the Molineux in Wolverhampton which is surely too small.

That's it for stadiums.

Odd.

It is strange how signs were so positive and cardiff wasn't.

Slightly disappointed with mostly mid week dates and hoping for a few more weekend dates and one for the midlands.

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: February 26, 2018 21:22

Marseille - Stade Vélodrome :

Concert Rolling Stones
Mardi 26 juin 2018 : Marseille (13) – Le Stade Vélodrome
Prix et catégories
Carré Or : 287.50 €
No Filter Pit : 287.50 €
Catégorie 1 : 199.50 €
Catégorie 2 : 155.50 €
Catégorie 3 : 122.50 €
Catégorie 4 : 67.50 €
Catégorie 5 : 45.50 €
Pelouse Or : 144.50 €
Pelouse : 78.50 €

Source : [live-arena.com]

Date: February 26, 2018 21:22

Irix
GAFF

Thanks. Didn't see the word "fees" at first.

Date: February 26, 2018 21:24

Fuuuuu***k... Guess I get to wake up just before 4 AM to get a jump on the sales.

Posted by: Healy52003 ()
Date: February 26, 2018 21:25

what are the chances of picking up a seated ticket for Old Trafford later in the month if Dublin doesnt go ahead ????

Posted by: MacLaurens ()
Date: February 26, 2018 21:32

Sorry if this has been discussed earlier, but what does "subject to license" mean?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 91

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1308
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home