Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 91
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter UK/Europe Tour 2018 talks
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 26, 2018 16:45

PaintMonkeyManBlack

I am wondering how the screens will work in the daylight. Starting with SFTD might be a little difficould to make it work.

You can see the Twilight in the 'Sun Calculator' on [www.TimeandDate.com] .

Date: February 26, 2018 16:48

Irix
PaintMonkeyManBlack

I am wondering how the screens will work in the daylight. Starting with SFTD might be a little difficould to make it work.

You can see the Twilight in the 'Sun Calculator' on [www.TimeandDate.com] .

i know, that's how i know the show will be in sunlight for more than 50%

Posted by: lickskeith ()
Date: February 26, 2018 16:48

lickskeith
Hey guys.Been à long time posting!
As the cold is getting pretty damn crazy here, The Stones warmed us all this morning! So happy!

For Marseille you can register on the promoter website Gerard Drouot Prod. (GDP)
We will apparently have access to the pre-sale on march 14th.

To those still wondering about the gig don’t take too long.
Hotel prices skyrocketed this morning around the venue and the city center.
Marseille isn’t that big and it will get booked soon.
Don’t forget AirBnb works really well in France with sometimes better prices for better situations.The surroundings of Marseille are beautiful!

As for the stadium, it’s great! Perfectly placed near the city center.
Do not worry about public transportation as there is a subway and plenty of ways to get out quick and easy of the venue. The stadium is near the famous Rond Point du Prado and not far from the sea!
Sound wise,the AC/DC show was great as I was in FOS, apparently there were small echoes on the back stands. Don’t forget that the overall sound system of the Stones is far better than ACdc IMHO

I hope you guys get what you need for the tickets.
PIT tickets will be available with GDP, good luck to you all and long live the Stones!

BV thank you for all your work and time you put on for us! You re amazing!See you soon in Marseille and else!

Waiting on a confirmation, apparently it will be a WEB only sale in France.
Will keep you guys updated

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-26 16:51 by lickskeith.

Date: February 26, 2018 16:54

Anyone staying at the Angels Share Hotel in Edinburgh? Or know this place if its decent and has a good location?

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: February 26, 2018 16:54

The Wyman as a guest rumour keeps doing the rounds. Wonder where it started?

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: February 26, 2018 16:57

MisterDDDD
Gazza
There are pre-sales for each show through the official website and facebook messenger app if you sign up.

Facebook messenger app(??)
Gawd, I feel old.

Don’t. You seem to have yourself dialed in quite well for shows smileys with beer

Posted by: noinu62 ()
Date: February 26, 2018 17:04

On a Berlin radio station were announced for Berlin seat prices of 147,-; 181,-; 239,-; 374,- and 500,- Euro (plus the Silver Pit 1250,-). But I do not know which blocks have which prices.
Has anyone seen a stadium map of Olymiastadion for this day?

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: February 26, 2018 17:05

PaintMonkeyManBlack
corriecas
PaintMonkeyManBlack
Ah men i'm one click away from booking my Edinburgh flight. Want to know how much golden circle will be.

Around E 400.0 i think.
Jeroen
For golden circle? No way!

No, for the PIT.
jeroen

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: February 26, 2018 17:26

corriecas
PaintMonkeyManBlack
corriecas
PaintMonkeyManBlack
Ah men i'm one click away from booking my Edinburgh flight. Want to know how much golden circle will be.

Around E 400.0 i think.
Jeroen

No, for the PIT.
jeroen

Think the PIT in Edinburgh is 500 euro or more

Date: February 26, 2018 17:33

jackflash27
corriecas
PaintMonkeyManBlack
corriecas
PaintMonkeyManBlack

Around E 400.0 i think.
Jeroen

No, for the PIT.
jeroen

Think the PIT in Edinburgh is 500 euro or more

I don't really care for the pit. It sounds weird but it is to close for me. I love seeing the stage. Golden Circle will be perfect.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: February 26, 2018 17:36

noinu62
On a Berlin radio station were announced for Berlin seat prices of 147,-; 181,-; 239,-; 374,- and 500,- Euro (plus the Silver Pit 1250,-). But I do not know which blocks have which prices.
Has anyone seen a stadium map of Olymiastadion for this day?

Yes there was one on eventtravel but I can't get acces to it right now. It was the same as last year with Pit - Front Seating - GA

Posted by: MonkeyMan2000 ()
Date: February 26, 2018 17:38

How do you get to Cardiff? I tried airports Zurich, Mulhouse and Geneva but none of them had direct flights. Is there a nearby city, reachable by train, with better connections?

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: February 26, 2018 17:39

MonkeyMan2000
How do you get to Cardiff? I tried airports Zurich, Mulhouse and Geneva but none of them had direct flights. Is there a nearby city, reachable by train, with better connections?

Bristol is 50 mins away on train

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: February 26, 2018 17:39

Where can I buy tickets for Prague?

Posted by: tinnitus ()
Date: February 26, 2018 17:40

Not weird, I agree with you. I don't see the value in the pit.

I had gold circle at Hyde Park 2012 and felt sorry for the guys in front of us that paid all that dough for the pit. Our view in the circle seemed much better - to me. It looked like the stage obscured the view of the guys that were in the pit because the stage was so high and too close. Gold circle was perfect and more better priced smiling smiley

I'm going Gold Circle for Twickenham anyway. Can't wait!

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: February 26, 2018 17:42

MonkeyMan2000

Easyjet have direct flights to Bristol from Geneva and Basel. Also, Birmingham Airport would not be the end of the world - a short train ride from the airport to Birmingham New Street, and then probably about 80 mins by train to Cardiff.

syrel

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: February 26, 2018 17:42

hello--I'm sure this has been answered before but for someone not from England, is London Stadium easily accessible for someone staying in central London/tourist areas? Easy tube and/or taxi and/or uber? Thanks a lot. I appreciate the assistance you can get on this board. You people are great!

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: February 26, 2018 17:44

tinnitus

I had gold circle at Hyde Park 2012 and felt sorry for the guys in front of us that paid all that dough for the pit. Our view in the circle seemed much better - to me. It looked like the stage obscured the view of the guys that were in the pit because the stage was so high and too close. Gold circle was perfect and more better priced smiling smiley

YEAH,well. I loved the pit in Amsterdam, last year. Moneywise, i have to change to Gold circle now for a few concerts, or my wife will get mad at me.
jeroen

Date: February 26, 2018 17:47

syrel
MonkeyMan2000

Easyjet have direct flights to Bristol from Geneva and Basel. Also, Birmingham Airport would not be the end of the world - a short train ride from the airport to Birmingham New Street, and then probably about 80 mins by train to Cardiff.

syrel

Thanks. But I try to avoid easyjet because I want to travel on show day. But it seems that I have to get there on Thursday because with easyjet the risk is to high on Friday...

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: February 26, 2018 17:47

MonkeyMan2000

[en.wikipedia.org]

Bristol has more options though, including flights from Basle and Geneva

[en.wikipedia.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-26 17:52 by Gazza.

Posted by: noughties ()
Date: February 26, 2018 17:48

DandelionPowderman
noughties
This is no family event. Rock is for those at 13 and above. One Trønder family had planned to see Robert Plant at Sverresborg open air museum in Trondheim together with their kids. -Nonsense, I`d say.

Rock'n'roll was, and is, all about kids - not old people, right?

PS: We can tag along, too...

Youth is the word.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: February 26, 2018 17:51

keefmick
hello--I'm sure this has been answered before but for someone not from England, is London Stadium easily accessible for someone staying in central London/tourist areas? Easy tube and/or taxi and/or uber? Thanks a lot. I appreciate the assistance you can get on this board. You people are great!

You can take the central line tube direct to Stratford. A ride of about 20 minutes from the centre (Tottenham Court Road, Oxford Circus etc.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-26 17:52 by Beast.

Date: February 26, 2018 17:51

Gazza
MonkeyMan2000

[en.wikipedia.org]

Thanks. This on needs some more complex planing.

Posted by: NickB ()
Date: February 26, 2018 17:52

I saw Guns and Roses last year at the London Stadium. We were under the canopy and the sound was really crap. Pitch seating/standing would be the best place..

NickB

You can't always get what you want.....

www.myspace.com/thesonkings

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: February 26, 2018 17:53

MonkeyMan2000
Gazza
MonkeyMan2000

[en.wikipedia.org]

See above. I just updated it with details for Bristol - which has budget airline connections to Switzerland

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: February 26, 2018 17:54

Gazza
MonkeyMan2000
Gazza
MonkeyMan2000

[en.wikipedia.org]

See above. I just updated it with details for Bristol - which has budget airline connections to Switzerland

fly to heathrow and take National Express Coach

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: February 26, 2018 17:54

noughties
DandelionPowderman
noughties
This is no family event. Rock is for those at 13 and above. One Trønder family had planned to see Robert Plant at Sverresborg open air museum in Trondheim together with their kids. -Nonsense, I`d say.

Rock'n'roll was, and is, all about kids - not old people, right?

PS: We can tag along, too...

Youth is the word.

youths ?

Ute is a state of mind... forever young.

Date: February 26, 2018 17:55

Ok, thanks guys. I'll look into those options

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 26, 2018 17:58

tinnitus

They haven't used the Golden Circle arrangement at the many shows I've been to in NA... I believe I will be shooting for a few of these on this tour. Silly question, but I am assuming people Que up pretty early for these? Arriving late in day for first concert (Manchester)and will as a result likely pass on Pit and Circle for that.. Any insights on how early people arrive to get near front of circle??

Date: February 26, 2018 17:59

If my mother hadn't taken me to the Stones concert in Zurich 2014 at 13 I wouldn't have become a fan.

I guess as soon as your child starts to pound with any kind of rhythm or generally gets interested in music it is ready for Rock'N'Roll.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 91

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2197
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home