Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 9 of 11
Re: No Filter UK/Europe 2018 Tour Posters
Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 30, 2018 14:23

gotdablouse
Would also like to know ! Not at the booth when leaving the stadium or outside as far as I could tell. Maybe there were some inside the stadium ? Actually I couldn't even see the t-shirt for sale but some people had one so that one was somewhere.

just order the stuff online (but wait a little – the prices will come down sooner or later)

Posted by: TornFrayedSue ()
Date: June 30, 2018 14:43

slewan
gotdablouse
Would also like to know ! Not at the booth when leaving the stadium or outside as far as I could tell. Maybe there were some inside the stadium ? Actually I couldn't even see the t-shirt for sale but some people had one so that one was somewhere.

just order the stuff online (but wait a little – the prices will come down sooner or later)

I waited too long last year and the stuff I wanted was gone!

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: June 30, 2018 20:25

This tour have to be the worst posters so far. Really a poor job.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: July 1, 2018 00:45

slewan
gotdablouse

Yeah, I'll be doing that, would have been nice to have a numbered lithograph I suppose but it was not to be !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: July 1, 2018 05:22

The Twickenham poster is sold out on the UK store but now available in the US store.

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: July 4, 2018 12:33

Original Prag Tour Poster A1 ca. 60 * 84 cm (This is the poster you see in the streets (walls). No litho.

nejlevnejsi vstupenky.cz <[email protected]>

You can ask for poster and if you are friendly maybe you can pick it up today.
Cost free!

I picked it up this morning. Transport = u red to Skalka

Mail I got:
OK, you can pick up postera at wednesday 4.7.2018 between 9-16 o'clock at adrees: FANonline.cz, Uvalska 9, Praha 10.

Phone?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-07-04 12:39 by satisfaction2.

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: July 4, 2018 12:44

swimtothemoon
The Twickenham poster is sold out on the UK store but now available in the US store.

Looks like there are 2 different stocks, the lithograph business is hard to follow !

Posted by: RiffKichards ()
Date: July 4, 2018 13:30

Doc
swimtothemoon

Looks like there are 2 different stocks, the lithograph business is hard to follow !

Interesting !! But I cannot access to the US store. Each time I try, I am redirected to the UK store (I live in France).

Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 5, 2018 14:05

RiffKichards

Use a US-Proxy-Server, e.g. [KProxy.com] or [Hide.me] .

But be careful with personal / payment data (e.g. CreditCard) ....

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: July 5, 2018 16:51

My first arrived damaged.......of course

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: July 5, 2018 17:13

RiffKichards
Doc
swimtothemoon

Interesting !! But I cannot access to the US store. Each time I try, I am redirected to the UK store (I live in France).

Received my Cardiff poster yesterday (ordered from US store )
Not the same quality as the ones at the concert.. thinner stock,larger image, less vibrant.

Wish I had snagged one while there now, only positive is it was less expensive.
Wrote to them expressing disappointment and to ask if other litho was available, and they replied that they are separate entities than the concert merch.
Grrr.

Posted by: vinckske ()
Date: July 5, 2018 22:10

Doc
swimtothemoon

I mentioned this here few times before, the original London poster is a "silkscreen". The backgound colour is done in 2 different shades. These are also the ones sold at the UK store. These sold out within 24 hours after the concert.
The ones sold at the US store are "lithographs".
I never saw these but I assume that these have a one colour background.
Can anyone post a pic of this US version?

Date: July 5, 2018 22:23

Harm
My first arrived damaged.......of course

My first one arrived last friday , damaged tooangry smiley
It was the blue London silkscreen.
I don't why but it was sent flat!!!
A 51 cm x 76 cm poster packed with just two pieces of ribbed/corragated cardboard?
When rolled carefully, it fits easily a 4 inch tube.

I mailed the UK store support about this but they haven't replied yet.

The red Twickenham is also on its way, I hope this one arrives safely.

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: July 6, 2018 22:54

I'm not a negative guy but the posters for this tour have been terrible compared to the last few tours. Really disappointing.

Posted by: cimaz ()
Date: July 6, 2018 23:58

I received my Southampton lithograph today. Slighly damaged due to bad packaging. I wonder why Digitalstore don't use hard poster tubes for packaging considering the selling price of the product. They seem to save money on the packaging because I'm not the only one when I read the other comments.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: July 7, 2018 00:04

cimaz
I received my Southampton lithograph today. Slighly damaged due to bad packaging. I wonder why Digitalstore don't use hard poster tubes for packaging considering the selling price of the product. They seem to save money on the packaging because I'm not the only one when I read the other comments.

last year they used hard poster tubes. Ask them for a refund! Most likely you'll get some money back

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: July 7, 2018 00:14

Gaetzi
I'm not a negative guy but the posters for this tour have been terrible compared to the last few tours. Really disappointing.

Thought the London shows were a bit un-inspired, but there were a few very nice ones sprinkled in, similar to most recent tours.
Standouts for me were Cardiff, Dublin, Marseille, Berlin, Prague and Edinburgh.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: July 7, 2018 00:26

Saw Ringo on Wednesday and bought his tour Litho. Sorry to say but it blows away any of The Stones lithos this year. Very funny, simple and original picture of Ringo. Maybe next year The Stones will pick up the pace in artwork?

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 7, 2018 00:30

Gaetzi

No doubt the worst I've seen are from this current leg - the first leg were mostly all great and was tempted to buy a few even though I wasn't at the shows,
but this leg mostly all poor and wouldn't know what to do with them if given to me for free. I did see two nicely designed t-shirts for Marseilles posted somewhere on IORR, but turns out it was fan made bootleg stuff.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: July 7, 2018 00:46

Browsing the tour program yesterday, the credits show Mick and Charlie in charge of Merchandising (Art and Design Direction). I think Charlotte Watts (Assistant to Mr Watts) should be added to that team - she’s done some good design work in the past. Most of the tour posters were dismal. A few of the unofficial ones were much preferred.

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: July 7, 2018 01:00

Yes, felt the same about the venue specific shirts of course and that some were much more interesting with front/back designs while others were front only. Most with dates and venues but some didn't even have that - like Cardiff.

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: July 7, 2018 01:25

THANKS FOR ALL OF THE POSTS.

Date: July 8, 2018 17:55

bye bye johnny

Design by Royal Hue Studio - [www.Facebook.com] - "Inspired by the iconic signage around the city and having fun with accents".

Date: July 8, 2018 17:55

bye bye johnny

Design by Royal Hue Studio - [www.Facebook.com] - "Inspired by artist Caziel".

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: July 9, 2018 10:27

I am happy to say it is great to have you here posting Irix.

You contributions are usually above and beyond great! Thank you.

Your posts are some of my favorites,
You help make IORR a place worth coming to. Irix, You are an IORR MVP smileys with beer

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: July 10, 2018 01:11

Thanks for sharing!

Date: July 31, 2018 15:03

3 out of 3 Tour Posters arrived damaged. Berlin was already damaged before packaging. Looked like it was folded at some point...the packiging box was mint

Date: July 31, 2018 17:00

Harm
3 out of 3 Tour Posters arrived damaged. Berlin was already damaged before packaging. Looked like it was folded at some point...the packiging box was mint

Same here.
3 out of 4 arrived damaged , 4th is on the way.sad smiley
Here in Europe "Digital Stores UK" ships the posters flat
How are the posters shipped in the USA/rest of the world?

Date: July 31, 2018 17:23

vinckske
Harm

Same here.

My poster of Berlin was already damaged before it went into the box. But actually I'm happy with the flat boxes

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: July 31, 2018 17:27

Harm
vinckske
Harm

Same here.

My poster of Berlin was already damaged before it went into the box. But actually I'm happy with the flat boxes

Last year, in 2017, "Digitalstores UK" shipped these prints in round cardboard containers -
but very feeble ones; so they all arrived (3 outta 3!) damaged as well.

I took pictures, sent in a complaint, and got a full refund for all 3 though.
And I was allowed to keep 'em!

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 9 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1400
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home