Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ronnie Wood at Brit Awards yesterday (21022018)
Posted by: NeddieFlanders ()
Date: February 22, 2018 09:50

Introducing Ed Sheeran

[metro.co.uk]

[www.youtube.com]

N

Re: Ronnie Wood at Brit Awards yesterday (21022018)
Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: February 22, 2018 11:37

Ronnie is looking great, cool man.
Jeroen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-22 14:41 by corriecas.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: February 22, 2018 12:43

Reet petite.

Date: February 22, 2018 14:37

thumbs up

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: February 22, 2018 16:04

Ronnie looks great...it's really remarkable.

And Elton sure does like his tracksuits, doesn't he?

Posted by: Harlem Shuffler ()
Date: February 22, 2018 17:57

Remember Ronnie at some awards night with Bros a long time ago? Now Ed bloody Sheeran. He ought to be ashamed of himself.

At least the latest issue of Viz is treating Sheeran with the contempt he deserves.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: February 22, 2018 18:22

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: February 22, 2018 18:35

Dave Hogan/Getty Images

Date: February 22, 2018 18:38

Dave Hogan/Getty Images

Posted by: brownsugar86 ()
Date: February 22, 2018 20:58

He’s such an embarrassment to the Stones going to stuff like this and Xfactor with One Direction. He looks like he’s desperate to be popular with the youth. I can’t imagine him actually liking the music, he just looks fame hungry.
Even Mick knows to keep away with U.K. tv and media.

Date: February 22, 2018 21:19

Keith Richards on Ed Sheeran:

Asked about which contemporary guitarists he likes, Richards says, “These days? You know what? Ed Sheeran is really interesting to me… Yeah, yeah. Lovely guitar and he’s a one-man band at the moment but he has the potential."

[thequietus.com]

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: February 22, 2018 21:32

brownsugar86
He’s such an embarrassment to the Stones going to stuff like this and Xfactor with One Direction. He looks like he’s desperate to be popular with the youth. I can’t imagine him actually liking the music, he just looks fame hungry.

These comments are an embarrassment to Stones fans.
For my part he can have a sexual relationship with Ed Sheeran.
Kudos to Ronnie for not caring about the hipster level and just judge on liking someone. Ed Sheeran is probably a very likeable lad.

But probably Mick sent him... "We need a Stones face on TV before the tour... Ronnie?"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-22 21:33 by BowieStone.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: February 22, 2018 22:21

Ronnie is real.

Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: February 22, 2018 22:28

No accounting for taste. Ronnie'd attend the opening of an envelope.

Posted by: brownsugar86 ()
Date: February 22, 2018 22:37

BowieStone
brownsugar86

These comments are an embarrassment to Stones fans.
For my part he can have a sexual relationship with Ed Sheeran.
Kudos to Ronnie for not caring about the hipster level and just judge on liking someone. Ed Sheeran is probably a very likeable lad.

But probably Mick sent him... "We need a Stones face on TV before the tour... Ronnie?"

I was talking about the event and One Direction you fool, so you reckon he sits home and listens to them? Ed Sheeran's alright.

And don't use the Hipster word, I'm far from caring about only liking someone if they're not commercial. I like the Rolling Stones.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-22 22:46 by brownsugar86.

Posted by: strat72 ()
Date: February 23, 2018 23:16

Ronnie loves a bit of celebrity....... He's a people person and cannot help but go to this sort of rubbish. A bit embarrassing? Sure is.......

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: February 23, 2018 23:42

I enjoyed seeing Ronnie dapper as usual now we/ he can avoid personal health intrusion questions, he has shown us (Thank God)
that he is happy and moving forward.
And Ed the red headed kid IS a talented musician with a gift. First came out in 2011 with a single to chart #3
and every single year he has had mammoth successes.
And I of all people here who does have to hear his sap love croons every bloody day on my radio respect and admire young Ed S.even tho his music is not my cuppa.
Bravo Ronnie thank you -

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: February 23, 2018 23:57

Just because it's successful doesn't mean it's any good in fact quite the opposite most of the time.

Nate

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: February 24, 2018 00:45

Ronnie loves getting out and about , especially in his hometown of London.

Probably he will be joining some mates on stage at some time before the U.K. Tour .......................... but just presenting awards is easy pocket money I guess, for just being Ronnie.

Anyway , Ed Sheeran is very overrated in my opinion , albeit from me as an ageing rocker.

Couldn't resist publicising an old workmate of mine called Adam Wedd, who had the same red hair look, and writes decent songs as well as Ed.................in my humble opinion.
Back in 2011 was when this video was filmed I think. thumbs up

video: [youtu.be]

Date: February 24, 2018 00:48

Nate
Just because it's successful doesn't mean it's any good in fact quite the opposite most of the time.

Nate

Yes of course
but your boy from Suffolk:

“It’s been one heck of a year for Ed, who was awarded an MBE and appeared in an episode of Game Of Thrones.

In the first week of Divide’s release, he also broke an incredible SEVEN records on the official album and singles charts.

The album became the fastest-selling album by a male artist ever, and it took the highest opening week album sales in Official Charts history ever for a male artist, as well as breaking streaming record and vinyl album sales records.

And he became the first musician to ever take control of the entire Top 5 singles chart with Shape Of You sitting at number one, Galway Girl at two, Castle On The Hill at three, Perfect at four, and New Man in at five.
Oh, and he was named Spotify’s most streamed artist of 2017 with 6.3 billion streams, he collaborated for the second time with Taylor Swift, the first time with Eminem – and he casually revealed he had written a James Bond theme song just in case he was asked.

Ed, here’s to 2018.“

Plus, he tours non stop.
Let’s give it up for Ed (clap clap clap)

Posted by: Harlem Shuffler ()
Date: February 24, 2018 01:17

35love
Nate

Nate

Yes of course

“It’s been one heck of a year for Ed, who was awarded an MBE and appeared in an episode of Game Of Thrones.

In the first week of Divide’s release, he also broke an incredible SEVEN records on the official album and singles charts.

The album became the fastest-selling album by a male artist ever, and it took the highest opening week album sales in Official Charts history ever for a male artist, as well as breaking streaming record and vinyl album sales records.

And he became the first musician to ever take control of the entire Top 5 singles chart with Shape Of You sitting at number one, Galway Girl at two, Castle On The Hill at three, Perfect at four, and New Man in at five.
Oh, and he was named Spotify’s most streamed artist of 2017 with 6.3 billion streams, he collaborated for the second time with Taylor Swift, the first time with Eminem – and he casually revealed he had written a James Bond theme song just in case he was asked.

Ed, here’s to 2018.“

Plus, he tours non stop.

So what?

Date: February 24, 2018 01:31

Harlem Shuffler
35love
Nate

Nate

Yes of course

Ed, here’s to 2018.“

Plus, he tours non stop.

So what?

It’s a tough crowd, IORR.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: February 25, 2018 01:52

Well, I don't care about award appearances one way or the other but I have always been thrilled when seeing other musicians - whether mega-famous in big venues or little known in tiny venues - to have the total surprise of Ronnie turning up and playing. He just loves playing live and he does it relatively often outside of the Stones, whereas the other three? Hardly ever, by comparison. I am pretty sure he's the one and only Stone that will carry on popping up to play here and there in his own right for as long as possible and gold rings on him for it.

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: February 25, 2018 02:24

Beast
Well, I don't care about award appearances one way or the other but I have always been thrilled when seeing other musicians - whether mega-famous in big venues or little known in tiny venues - to have the total surprise of Ronnie turning up and playing. He just loves playing live and he does it relatively often outside of the Stones, whereas the other three? Hardly ever, by comparison. I am pretty sure he's the one and only Stone that will carry on popping up to play here and there in his own right for as long as possible and gold rings on him for it.

I could not agree with you more! Ronnie is awesome!
I never have understood the amount of griping he gets from some people on this board.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1766
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home