Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT - Bowie Is Exhibition coming to NYC
Posted by: Donnebr ()
Date: January 31, 2018 04:02

Has anyone been to this in the UK. Looking at trying to get tickets for Brooklyn. Show is open from March to July. Did the tickets get cheaper as the show went on. The Stones Exhibitionism show did. Thanks

Re: OT - Bowie Is Exhibition coming to NYC
Posted by: doster ()
Date: January 31, 2018 04:20

Yes, I saw it in London. It's one of the most amazing things I've ever experienced. I'm going to travel to NY from Pittsburgh to see it again. You wear an electronic device and whatever you look at, that's the audio you hear. One room had three live shows from different eras going and you could listen and watch which one interested you. Much, much more, including costumes from performances with the performances playing in consort. I was blown away.
Have no idea about the pricing, but don't worry about it, just go. It's going to be a big deal with timed tickets. Don't miss it!

Date: January 31, 2018 04:25

Thanks. Looking forward to it

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: January 31, 2018 06:01

doster
Yes, I saw it in London. It's one of the most amazing things I've ever experienced. I'm going to travel to NY from Pittsburgh to see it again. You wear an electronic device and whatever you look at, that's the audio you hear. One room had three live shows from different eras going and you could listen and watch which one interested you. Much, much more, including costumes from performances with the performances playing in consort. I was blown away.
Have no idea about the pricing, but don't worry about it, just go. It's going to be a big deal with timed tickets. Don't miss it!

I saw it in Brazil 3 years ago and I agree 100% with you. It was fantastic to see it. I'd definitely love to see this exhibition again if I could.

Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: January 31, 2018 08:22

doster

This times 100!

The way the headphones are connected to whatever you are near to is absolutely fan-bloody-tastic.

It's a shame that Exhibitionism didn't use the same technology.

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: January 31, 2018 18:17

Looking forward to seeing this.
More info here:

[www.brooklynmuseum.org]

Posted by: 06230 ()
Date: January 31, 2018 23:25

am going
next month here at London Wimbledon, just round the corner for me,, cant wait

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: February 1, 2018 00:14

Saw it in London in 2013 when I was there for the Hyde Park Stones gigs. Its excellent. Tickets in London were about £17-18 as I recall.

Date: February 1, 2018 03:46

Thanks for all the info

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: February 1, 2018 15:09

Way better than Exhibitionism, it's the class leader by some way. Really intimate with huge input from DB who was clearly a hoarder. Includes keys to the Berlin apartment, his coke spoon, his diaries, handwritten lyrics, video storyboarding, clothes, letters and much much more. Don't miss it!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: February 1, 2018 15:37

rebelrebel
Way better than Exhibitionism, it's the class leader by some way. Really intimate with huge input from DB who was clearly a hoarder. Includes keys to the Berlin apartment, his coke spoon, his diaries, handwritten lyrics, video storyboarding, clothes, letters and much much more. Don't miss it!

Not forgetting the little two-headed doll from the 'Where are we now?' video !!

Posted by: jrcjohnny99 ()
Date: February 1, 2018 18:54

Saw it in Chicago and planning to go again in Brooklyn; it really is something special

Posted by: 06230 ()
Date: February 2, 2018 18:25

Ooops, just realized that I'm talking about something else. I'm going to this... Dohhh...[www.bowieexperience.com]

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: February 2, 2018 18:50

I also saw it in Chicago, and London. Yeah - it's great. Going March 10 to NY. Buy tix in advance, and plan to spend at least 2-3 hours.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1852
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home