Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: OT: Elton John - Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour
Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: July 18, 2022 00:26

DGA35
BeastyBurdeny
DGA35
BeastyBurdeny
DGA35
BeastyBurdeny
drewmaster
Anyone else catch Sir Elton's concert last night in Philadelphia? Absolutely incredible show. I'm still floating from the experience. Elton is going out on a high note, with style and grace.

Drew

Wasn't at the show, but I'm catching him in Vancouver in Oct. Glad to see he added Alice and Mona Lisas into the set last night.

Hey Burdeny, do you live in Vancouver area?

Yes, I am! Are you as well?

Yes, I live out in the valley. Several others live in the area like Babyblue, Paddy and Treaclefingers. From other posts, I know MrDDDD lives near Bellingham and CRHolmstrom lives in Seattle.

I'm glad he's changing up a couple songs in the setlist. Going to see the Black Crowes in Abbotsford tonight.

Oh awesome. Good to know that. Hopefully catch some of you at a show soon. Have fun at the show tonight.

I'm out east temporarily, in Ontario, awaiting major surgery. Was supposed to happen tomorrow, but my surgeon has covid, so it's been delayed.

Good luck on your surgery! Was it something that couldn't be done in Vancouver?

Thank you very much. It's a bit of a long story.. yes and no haha. It's cervical artificial disc replacement surgery and the disc I wanted used isn't available in BC.

Posted by: jmd ()
Date: July 18, 2022 01:04

BeastyBurdeny
DGA35
BeastyBurdeny
DGA35
BeastyBurdeny
DGA35
BeastyBurdeny
drewmaster
Anyone else catch Sir Elton's concert last night in Philadelphia? Absolutely incredible show. I'm still floating from the experience. Elton is going out on a high note, with style and grace.

Drew

Wasn't at the show, but I'm catching him in Vancouver in Oct. Glad to see he added Alice and Mona Lisas into the set last night.

Yes, I live out in the valley. Several others live in the area like Babyblue, Paddy and Treaclefingers. From other posts, I know MrDDDD lives near Bellingham and CRHolmstrom lives in Seattle.

I'm glad he's changing up a couple songs in the setlist. Going to see the Black Crowes in Abbotsford tonight.

Oh awesome. Good to know that. Hopefully catch some of you at a show soon. Have fun at the show tonight.

I'm out east temporarily, in Ontario, awaiting major surgery. Was supposed to happen tomorrow, but my surgeon has covid, so it's been delayed.

Thank you very much. It's a bit of a long story.. yes and no haha. It's cervical artificial disc replacement surgery and the disc I wanted used isn't available in BC.

The infamous “Eichel surgery”? Became familiar with that during his ongoing saga last year. Seems like a good alternative to fusion from what I have read. Good luck!

Date: July 18, 2022 01:23

jmd
BeastyBurdeny
DGA35
BeastyBurdeny
DGA35
BeastyBurdeny
DGA35
BeastyBurdeny
drewmaster

Drew

The infamous “Eichel surgery”? Became familiar with that during his ongoing saga last year. Seems like a good alternative to fusion from what I have read. Good luck!

Yes, the very same! Some of his story helped pushed me to go ahead with the procedure. Thank you very much! I appreciate it.

Posted by: Chester ()
Date: July 18, 2022 02:03

BeastyBurdeny
jmd
BeastyBurdeny
DGA35
BeastyBurdeny
DGA35
BeastyBurdeny
DGA35
BeastyBurdeny
drewmaster

Drew

Yes, the very same! Some of his story helped pushed me to go ahead with the procedure. Thank you very much! I appreciate it.

Just read about Eichel's surgery from your post. Was unaware. I have a herniated disk in my neck, causing great pain in right shoulder and arm. What led to your surgery decision? (And good luck, by the way!)

Date: July 18, 2022 02:11

Chester
BeastyBurdeny
jmd
BeastyBurdeny
DGA35
BeastyBurdeny
DGA35
BeastyBurdeny
DGA35
BeastyBurdeny
drewmaster

Drew

Just read about Eichel's surgery from your post. Was unaware. I have a herniated disk in my neck, causing great pain in right shoulder and arm. What led to your surgery decision? (And good luck, by the way!)

I have maybe similar symptoms to yourself. I have had significant neck pain (radiating down my left arm) for about 3 years. I've done every sort of conservative measure possible. Extensive physio multiple times a week, Chiro, massage, acupuncture, prolotherapy, trigger point therapy, yoga, exercise daily, changed my diet, changed my pillows 10 + times, nerve pain pills, muscle relaxants, thc + cbd pills, 2 MRI guided nerve blocks to the affected disc level.. nothing seems to give me more than a couple hours relief (other than about a week of relief from a nerve block).

I watched a ton of post-op videos from people on YouTube, stating that the surgery was life-changing for them. I started reading about Jack Eichel, a top athlete who has access to all the resources in the world - and he still needs to go the surgical route. To me, I said enough is enough. I tried everything I can try. I've been in pain for a long time.. sometimes you need some kind of surgical intervention for a long-term permanent change. I'm not offering medical advice, but certainly research this surgery, watch post operative videos, and talk to your GP and a neurosurgeon if you feel like you aren't getting better and want to explore the surgical route.

PS - Sorry to any EJ fans for hijacking this thread!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-18 02:12 by BeastyBurdeny.

Posted by: Chester ()
Date: July 19, 2022 04:54

BeastyBurdeny
Chester
BeastyBurdeny
jmd
BeastyBurdeny
DGA35
BeastyBurdeny
DGA35
BeastyBurdeny
DGA35
BeastyBurdeny
drewmaster

Drew

I have maybe similar symptoms to yourself. I have had significant neck pain (radiating down my left arm) for about 3 years. I've done every sort of conservative measure possible. Extensive physio multiple times a week, Chiro, massage, acupuncture, prolotherapy, trigger point therapy, yoga, exercise daily, changed my diet, changed my pillows 10 + times, nerve pain pills, muscle relaxants, thc + cbd pills, 2 MRI guided nerve blocks to the affected disc level.. nothing seems to give me more than a couple hours relief (other than about a week of relief from a nerve block).

I watched a ton of post-op videos from people on YouTube, stating that the surgery was life-changing for them. I started reading about Jack Eichel, a top athlete who has access to all the resources in the world - and he still needs to go the surgical route. To me, I said enough is enough. I tried everything I can try. I've been in pain for a long time.. sometimes you need some kind of surgical intervention for a long-term permanent change. I'm not offering medical advice, but certainly research this surgery, watch post operative videos, and talk to your GP and a neurosurgeon if you feel like you aren't getting better and want to explore the surgical route.

Thanks for the reply. Very informative. I don't seem to be getting better, but I have not gone down anywhere close to the avenues you have. I hope it works out well and improves your life so you can finally live it to the fullest. Maybe there is some way you can update me on this board. I wish you the best of luck!

Date: July 19, 2022 05:10

Chester
BeastyBurdeny
Chester
BeastyBurdeny
jmd
BeastyBurdeny
DGA35
BeastyBurdeny
DGA35
BeastyBurdeny
DGA35
BeastyBurdeny
drewmaster

Drew

Thanks for the reply. Very informative. I don't seem to be getting better, but I have not gone down anywhere close to the avenues you have. I hope it works out well and improves your life so you can finally live it to the fullest. Maybe there is some way you can update me on this board. I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you very much for the well wishes. I will certainly send you an update and let you know how it all works out. Hope you have a nice summer and hopefully get some relief from your pain as well!

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: July 19, 2022 06:13

jmd
BeastyBurdeny
DGA35
BeastyBurdeny
DGA35
BeastyBurdeny
DGA35
BeastyBurdeny
drewmaster

Drew

I'll have to check this out. I probably need a total spinal fusion but the doc doesn't want to do it as he thinks there's a good chance it would kill me. I'm in a program to try & make me stronger in case I need to do it. Not doing a lot of good at this point. If the choice is wheelchair for sure or risking the fusion, I'm going to risk the fusion. I have no wish to live in a wheelchair.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: July 19, 2022 07:42

crholmstrom
I'll have to check this out. I probably need a total spinal fusion but the doc doesn't want to do it as he thinks there's a good chance it would kill me. I'm in a program to try & make me stronger in case I need to do it. Not doing a lot of good at this point. If the choice is wheelchair for sure or risking the fusion, I'm going to risk the fusion. I have no wish to live in a wheelchair.

There is no seeing any artist or band live for "the last time" greater than taking care - and risk of - of and for yourself, especially because that artist/band is for one night.

YOU are the rest of your life.

The saying about "glory" is complete bunk: it's a MOMENT!

A moment you do not need to participate in except your very own however you see it to be.

There is no moment bigger than yourself and your future. What you can do for yourself is true glory, not some expensive show for 2 or 3 hours, which would serve you what? A great memory? @#$%& that. Your greatest moment is all that you have for as long as you have.

There is no seeing greatness for a last time for X amount of YOUR time for THAT time.

You do you. THAT is number one no matter what.

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: July 19, 2022 09:46

Good luck with the surgery Beasty.

There’s enough of us in the general Vancouver area to meet before one of the Elton gigs?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-19 09:46 by Paddy.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: July 21, 2022 21:55

Returning in January 2023 to deliver on his promise to Australia and New Zealand…

[oznz.eltonjohn.com]

Date: July 23, 2022 21:30

Paddy
Good luck with the surgery Beasty.

There’s enough of us in the general Vancouver area to meet before one of the Elton gigs?

Thank you very much! Sounds good spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: July 24, 2022 20:40

Elton John says farewell to NJ at celebratory MetLife show

By Jay Lustig
July 24, 2022

[www.njarts.net]

OT: Elton John - Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour
Date: July 25, 2022 23:49

Elton John Celebrates One More Time With the People He Has Found at Stellar Final New York-Area Show

The Rocket Man visited MetLife Stadium in New Jersey on Sunday night for the second time as part of his Farewell Yellow Brick Road goodbye tour.

By Andrew Unterberger
July 25, 2022

MetLife Stadium on July 23, 2022 in East Rutherford, New Jersey. Theo Wargo/Getty Images

[www.billboard.com]

Posted by: drewmaster ()
Date: July 26, 2022 02:03

bye bye johnny
[www.billboard.com]

Wow - what a great review. Thanks, bye bye johnny.

Drew

Date: July 26, 2022 02:14

Just having a quick scan of the tickets for Vancouver, it looks like the end of the stadium is going to be closed off? I’m just looking for a nosebleed cheap seat and seems both nights the end of the stadium is closed off.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: July 26, 2022 03:02

Hey Paddy, don't understand what you mean closed off? Of course the seats behind the stage aren't for sale. He's not playing "in the round".

Date: July 26, 2022 03:21

DGA35
Hey Paddy, don't understand what you mean closed off? Of course the seats behind the stage aren't for sale. He's not playing "in the round".

Wipe my last post from your mind, I made a mistake looking at the layout, once you select “switch to map” it flips the stage layout!

Date: November 14, 2022 23:21

Dodger Stadium 11/20 show will be livestreamed on Disney +:

--

Date: November 15, 2022 06:04

The last date of the tour, according to his website, is 7-8-2023 in Stockholm!!??

Any reason to believe that will be it? He'll only be 76!

Maybe if he continues on he can get The Who to open up for him!

It's too bad there's not a fun bet page on iorr.org about whoever "retiring".

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: November 15, 2022 13:15

Anyone go to the vegas show?

Date: November 19, 2022 21:28

Great article on Elton's '75 LA concert.

[www.latimes.com]

Elton John will take his final bow at Dodger Stadium. So let’s time travel back to his legendary 1975 concert

By Craig Marks, Music Editor 
Nov. 16, 2022 6 AM PT

In October 1975, Elton John was the biggest pop star in the world. His last two albums, “Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy” and “Rock of the Westies,” had entered the Billboard album chart at No. 1, a first for any artist. “No one had ever done that before,” he wrote in his 2019 memoir, “Me.” “Not Elvis, not the Beatles.”

At 28, he was about to perform two sold-out shows at Dodger Stadium, where the last concert attraction was said Beatles in 1966. John and his manager/romantic partner, John Reid, had flown their friends and families, along with a British documentary film crew, from London to L.A. to help celebrate this milestone, and all had gathered at John’s secluded Beverly Hills estate the day prior to the Dodger Stadium concert to hobnob, sip champagne and fete the host. “And that,” wrote John, “was when I decided to try and commit suicide again.”

John goes on to say he had no intention of actually killing himself, having swallowed “a load of Valium” and thrown himself in his swimming pool in full view of his guests. His songwriting partner, Bernie Taupin, who was there that day, wholeheartedly agrees. “To be honest,” he writes in an email, ”it wasn’t that big a deal. Just our boy putting on a dramatic show for friends and relatives. He was very good at that!” John was still a year away from publicly revealing his bisexuality, as he framed it, to Rolling Stone, and was in the throes of an addiction trifecta, to drugs, food and sex. If life didn’t come easily to him, writing some of the rock era’s most indelible hit songs and performing them for thousands did. “It was the only time I really felt in control of what I did,” John wrote of playing live. Indeed, “twenty-four hours later I was onstage at Dodger Stadium.” The shows, he concluded with no false modesty, “were a complete triumph.”

This week, 47 years later, John returns to Dodger Stadium to perform three shows, on Nov. 17, 19 and 20, his last-ever U.S. concerts (so he says), as part of his long-running, wildly lucrative Farewell Yellow Brick Road tour. (The show on the 20th will be livestreamed on Disney+.) John, 75, has been sober for decades, and his husband, David Furnish, with whom John has two children, now serves as his manager. The tour kicked off way back in September 2018 and was supposed to run for three years, but COVID had other plans, and so John will head to Australia and then Europe for the final, final farewell shows in 2023, having already raked in well more than $600 million in what has become the third highest-grossing tour in history. In fact, if these Dodger Stadium shows feel like déjà vu, that’s because John already bid L.A. farewell, at the then-Staples Center, in January 2019.

But John and L.A. have always enjoyed a special relationship, starting with the now almost apocryphal shows at the Troubadour nightclub in August 1970. Back in England, John was a skilled, hardworking piano player and tunesmith who had tried for years to gain a foothold in the business, with middling results. Paired by his record label with Americana-obsessed lyricist Bernie Taupin, John was already balding and bespectacled, short of stature and rock-star sex appeal, lacking the alien allure of a David Bowie or the rebel intensity of a John Lennon. But he had songs and gumption, and his American label pulled out all the stops for John’s American debut — Neil Diamond introduced him from stage, and Quincy Jones and one of John’s musical heroes, Leon Russell, were in the audience. More important, so was then-Times pop critic Robert Hilburn, who provided John the kind of rave, career-minting review that music-biopic screenwriters can only dream of as an Act 1 denouement: “Rejoice,” Hilburn exclaimed. “Rock music … has a new star. He’s Elton John … whose debut Tuesday night at the Troubadour was, in almost every way, magnificent.”

“It was the end of the ’60s,” says Hilburn today. “An era had ended. We’d been through all of that fire and rain. Elton was calmer, a little less frantic. He had those great songs that reminded me of the Band, and then there were Bernie’s lyrics: ‘I hope you don’t mind / that I put down in words.’ I loved that line.”

Following those six nights at the Troubadour — the nine-song set opened with “Your Song” and included both a Beatles and Rolling Stones cover — John’s star was ascendant. By October 1972, he was headlining two nights at the Forum, on the heels of three consecutive Top 10 hits: “Honky Cat,” “Rocket Man” and his first-ever U.S. No. 1, “Crocodile Rock.” John, like many of his ’70s peers, was outrageously prolific, and while his albums were uneven, his singles were unimpeachable (the sock-hop novelty “Crocodile Rock” notwithstanding).

In October ’74, he was back at the Forum, this time for four nights, and headlong into what the Pet Shop Boys’ Neil Tennant once dubbed the “imperial phase” to describe the peak of a hitmaker’s career: Elton’s songbook now included “Saturday Night’s Alright for Fighting,” “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road,” “Bennie and the Jets,” “Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me” and “The Bitch Is Back,” razor-sharp hard rock, followed by cathartic longing for innocence, followed by magical proto soul-rap, followed by heart-stopping balladry, and then back to grinning, note-perfect riff rock, all casually filled with audio memes (“Bennie’s” “Moha Suuu,” “Don’t Let the Sun’s” “Don’t dizzzcard me”) that still won’t dislodge from your brain some 50 years on.

By the time 1975 rolled around, John was an unstoppable force. A friendship with tennis star and equal-rights champion Billie Jean King, struck at an L.A. party in ’73, led to his fourth No. 1 hit, “Philadelphia Freedom,” a tribute of sorts to King’s World TeamTennis club. Which is how King found herself onstage with John at Dodger Stadium on Oct. 25 and 26, in front of 55,000 fans, singing background vocals on “Philadelphia Freedom” and a handful of other songs. “Elton was so happy that day,” King tells The Times. “Everyone was so happy. I remember hanging backstage with Cary Grant and his daughter like it was yesterday.”

Cidny Bullens was about to go on the road as a backup singer with Bob Dylan’s Rolling Thunder Revue when John asked her to join his tour instead. (Bullens, then Cindy, transitioned in 2011, and uses she/her pronouns to refer to that stage of their career.) “And I picked Elton, because Elton was Elton,” says Bullens. He remembers one moment in particular from the two Dodger Stadium shows. “I believe it was the second day, and we were singing ‘Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me.’ The sun was going down behind Dodger Stadium, and we were onstage watching it go down, and everyone in the crowd had their Zippo lighters out. You could feel the hairs go up on everyone’s necks. I’ve done a lot of concerts in 50 years. That was the most profound moment I’ve ever had onstage.” He remembers that “Elton cried after the concert was over. I loved him for that.”

Because Elton was Elton, Dodger Stadium wasn’t just a concert, it was a pageant, a spectacle, a kitchen-sink showbiz extravaganza (all for a $10 general admission ticket). On Oct. 23, John, sporting a lime-green suit and matching bowler hat, had received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. At Dodger Stadium, recalls Taupin, “our security team was dressed in pink satin jumpsuits and feather boas. I strolled around in a white suit with a baseball bat and a can of Coors.” Neck-kerchiefed TV staple Charles Nelson Reilly cavorted backstage.

Over the course of each 3 ½ hour concert, split into two sets, John was joined onstage by the 45-member Rev. James Cleveland Choir and by famed local car dealer Cal Worthington, accompanied by a real-live lion, one of the wild animals featured in his TV commercials. Ever shameless, John changed the “vodka and tonics” from “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” to “tequila sunrises” as a sop to the locals (and maybe to the Eagles, whose new guitarist, Joe Walsh, opened the show.) And most famously, for the second sets, John came out dressed in a Bob Mackie-designed sequined Dodgers baseball uniform and cap, “ELTON” and the number “1” in Dodger blue on the back. In The Times, Hilburn called the concert “his finest hour here.” “Those are the gigs you live for,” John wrote in “Me.” “It was a pinnacle.”

John got his original Dodgers costume back from the Hard Rock Cafe earlier this year, and so, as with Kim Kardashian and Marilyn Monroe’s gown, perhaps a tailor can let it out a skosh (or two) for one quick reprise this week. Meanwhile, guitarist Davey Johnstone and percussionist Ray Cooper will perform alongside Elton as they did in 1975. (Longtime drummer Nigel Olsson is still with John, but wasn’t part of the band in ’75). And don’t be surprised if Britney Spears, who made her comeback with John’s blessing and tunes on this summer’s Top 10 single “Hold Me Closer,” joins the all-star cavalcade of guests (Dua Lipa, Brandi Carlile, Kiki Dee) for Sunday’s swan song.

King and her wife, Ilana Kloss, have remained close friends with John over the years, absent a five-year period, King says, when John’s addiction-fueled behavior was too much for her to bear. She is now a minority owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers and will be at the shows this week. In 1975, she jumped off John’s piano at Dodger Stadium, at Elton’s behest. When asked if she’d repeat that for the farewell shows, she laughed: “I couldn’t jump over a credit card.” Bullens too is still friends with Elton — he wrote the forward to Bullens’ forthcoming memoir — and will be there on Thursday and Sunday.

Taupin, who took a rare turn onstage in ’75, “banging on a tambourine,” will of course be there, for all three concerts.

“Our relationship with L.A. has always been sacrosanct,” says Taupin, who lives in the Santa Ynez Valley. “It was here we flourished and found our sweet spot. L.A. embraced us before anyone, so we’re indebted. Not sure Elton would agree, but (to quote Grand Funk Railroad), we’re kind of an American Band from L.A.”

Hilburn has remained a fan of John’s all these years, noting his appreciation for some of John’s more recent albums, including one made in 2010 with Troubadour attendee Russell, and for John’s continued interest in and patronage of up and coming artists. “He’s never lost his love for music,” says Hilburn. “And he’s never lost the longing for that applause.”

As the clock nears midnight on Sunday and John works his way through those classic songs for a final time, he says, “I don’t know how they’re going to get him off that stage.”

Forty-seven years after his first Dodger Stadium performance, John will close the U.S. leg of his farewell tour at the same iconic venue.

Craig Marks is the Los Angeles Times music editor. He has previously served as the top editor of Spin, Blender and Billboard magazines. He is the co-author of the oral history “I Want My MTV: An Uncensored Story of the Music Video Revolution.

Drew

Date: November 19, 2022 21:34

I would have bought tickets to his final show (tomorrow) if it was an afternoon concert (starting at, say 4:00, not 8:00).

Why not start the concert while it's still daylight out, not to mention still warm, with the California sun shining??!? Elton could have played "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" as the sun was setting. And people on the East Coast could have watched it on Disney+ during prime evening viewing hours, not starting at 11pm on Sunday night, by which time most have gone to bed.

Such a missed opportunity!

Drew

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: November 20, 2022 06:32

drewmaster
I would have bought tickets to his final show (tomorrow) if it was an afternoon concert (starting at, say 4:00, not 8:00).

Why not start the concert while it's still daylight out, not to mention still warm, with the California sun shining??!? Elton could have played "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" as the sun was setting. And people on the East Coast could have watched it on Disney+ during prime evening viewing hours, not starting at 11pm on Sunday night, by which time most have gone to bed.

Such a missed opportunity!

Drew

Sunday afternoon shows are the best. Because I am too tired from Friday and Saturday.

Went Thursday. Pretty good.

Date: November 20, 2022 23:50

Dan

Sunday afternoon shows are the best. Because I am too tired from Friday and Saturday.

Went Thursday. Pretty good.

Glad you enjoyed it, Dan! And agree with you 100% about Sunday afternoon shows. As the video below proves, Elton's '75 Dodgers Stadium gig was in the afternoon; why on earth couldn't they do the same this time??

Drew

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 21, 2022 00:33

"Elton John Won’t Stop Performing After Farewell Tour, David Furnish Confirms"...

[www.msn.com]

AH...hahahahaha

My respect for the Stones knows no bounds.

Date: November 21, 2022 00:38

GasLightStreet
The last date of the tour, according to his website, is 7-8-2023 in Stockholm!!??

Any reason to believe that will be it? He'll only be 76!

Maybe if he continues on he can get The Who to open up for him!

It's too bad there's not a fun bet page on iorr.org about whoever "retiring".

AHEM...you sir, called it.

Date: November 21, 2022 01:09

treaclefingers
"Elton John Won’t Stop Performing After Farewell Tour, David Furnish Confirms"...

[www.msn.com]

Well the headline is misleading clickbait. Furnish doesn't say Elton won't stop. He just says there's "the possibility of a special one-off or a small residency in one venue for a limited period of time." He also says "it wouldn’t surprise me if he didn’t do any more live shows, either."

Drew

Date: November 21, 2022 03:58

drewmaster
treaclefingers

[www.msn.com]

Well the headline is misleading clickbait. Furnish doesn't say Elton won't stop. He just says there's "the possibility of a special one-off or a small residency in one venue for a limited period of time." He also says "it wouldn’t surprise me if he didn’t do any more live shows, either."

Drew

The good ol' "may or may not" Americanism. Redundancy at its finest. Oh, "the possibility" followed up with "wouldn't be surprised if he didn't do any more live shows, either" is just more goldfish in an aquarium that clearly deserves more interesting fish: complete bullshit.

Date: November 21, 2022 04:02

GasLightStreet
drewmaster
treaclefingers

[www.msn.com]

Drew

The good ol' "may or may not" Americanism. Redundancy at its finest. Oh, "the possibility" followed up with "wouldn't be surprised if he didn't do any more live shows, either" is just more goldfish in an aquarium that clearly deserves more interesting fish: complete bullshit.

I guess it would have helped if I actually read the article but I don't read crap like that. Click bait indeed...sorry lads!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1794
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home