Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

"The Rolling Stones British Singles Discography on RSR"
Posted by: 1963luca0 ()
Date: December 28, 2017 10:32

This almost 500-page, fully ilustrated in colour book is almost ready to be published via Amazon, as usual. It features every possibile info - even the most obscure ones - on the British singles of group, from 1971 to present and unveils all the business aspects such as copyright controllers and distribution deals.
Still, there's a little room left (circa 20 pages) to cover more subjects that readers might like. Any request? Any topic?

Next publications:

"All In The Family, 1963/1977" - a guide to the side activities of the Rolling Stones and their 'relatives' - 500 pages, fully illustrated

"A Reasoned Guide to LONDON Records and ABKCO Records Activities" - 500 pages, fully illustrated

So-to-speak
500 pages is the limit that Createspace - selfpublishing arm of Amazon - puts for the paper books they print and distribute and I tend to use them all so that the reader gets the best from the price he pays. On top of that, Createspace sets the minimum price for the book you're making and I alwayas accept the proposed minimum price to help Collectors.

Re: "The Rolling Stones British Singles Discography on RSR"
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: December 28, 2017 11:55

1963luca0

Still, there's a little room left (circa 20 pages) to cover more subjects that readers might like. Any request? Any topic?

Maybe: how to extend / complete the 2011 Box-Set 'The Singles 1971-2006' until present, to have a complete Singles-Collection 1971-2017 ....

Re: "The Rolling Stones British Singles Discography on RSR"
Posted by: 1963luca0 ()
Date: December 28, 2017 13:03

Done, the set is deeply investigated in terms of vinyl vs CD and of true/false inedits on CD

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1753
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home