Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: RS Official Store what the f... ?
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 21, 2017 04:33

just checked rollingstones.com website...they've indicated yellow vinyl is ready for preorder now, for Jan 12 2018 release.

guess they had problems sourcing yellow vinyl.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: December 21, 2017 11:50

treaclefingers
just checked rollingstones.com website...they've indicated yellow vinyl is ready for preorder now, for Jan 12 2018 release.

So much for "limited"...

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: December 21, 2017 13:39

My order arrived today, cds, yellow and black vinyl
after 20 days from shipping .......

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 22, 2017 00:59

Harm
treaclefingers

So much for "limited"...

It's strictly limited to the amount of orders they received, plus an allotment for catalogue sales for the next 10 years.

Posted by: Per-Arne ()
Date: December 22, 2017 07:05

Ordered my yellow copy october 7 - Still waiting for it in Norway.
(Got the black vinyl and the double CD in a couple of days from other places)

Per Arne

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: December 22, 2017 18:39

Per-Arne

Per Arne

Same here !

HMN

Posted by: Per-Arne ()
Date: December 24, 2017 02:57

Per-Arne

Per Arne

Got it today.

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: December 24, 2017 14:05

I gave up using RS.com if I can get something from ANYWHERE else. Their customer service is terrible IMO. I Walked into HMV and bought vinyl on day of release.

I was amazed that my no filter T shirts arrived within 10 days back in October though !

sc uk

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: December 25, 2017 13:48

My prints arrived exactly when they had been anounced to arrive;
2 out of 3 were slightly damaged - due to poor quality cardboard tubes...
I made pictures of that, e-mailed customer services ([email protected]), had a reply within 2 business days & a full refund for both within the week. And I got to keep the prints...

No complaints here.

Posted by: tioms ()
Date: December 25, 2017 17:10

Today I'm still waiting for my order. I've got a message that colored vinyl was out of stock and I ""THINK"" that they are waiting for more colored vinyl to send out. That's my opinion!But I don't know.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: December 26, 2017 13:00

I finaly got my package today and in mint condition fortunately.
Last time I buy stuff from there though.

HMN

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: December 26, 2017 18:22

Yes, Im done with the official Stones store too.
I just started ordering from this site and they have almost the same stuff as the official store and cheaper. And, the shipping only took one week!

[www.merchbar.com]

Posted by: desire ()
Date: December 28, 2017 22:31

I also ordered on December 1 and still have not received the yellow Vinyl. I got the information that the item was shipped on December 5. It still has‘nt arrived up to now in Germany. I wrote to the Customer Sevice of rollingstones.com twice and still hav‘nt got an answer.

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: December 31, 2017 01:41

pheeeeew......

My tour merch package arrived today as well. So far for the "Get it before XMAS" claim....

Happy NY to all and let's get ready for yet another year of Stonesey RnR!

Date: January 3, 2018 21:03

I am from Germany and got the Information today that my order seemed to be lost. Unfortunately there is no replacement available. They offered me a voucher or refund. This is very frustrating.

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: January 3, 2018 21:58

I am from Scotland and got this message today only after 3 emails asking what was going on : -

Thank you for your message.
Unfortunately we have run out of our stock of this product and we are unable to arrange a replacement for you.
We do understand this is frustrating and can only apologise.

Could you please advise if you prefer a credit voucher towards a new order on our website or a refund?

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and please let us know how you would like to proceed.

What a shambles - I ordered ON AIR 2 yellow Vinyl set on December 2nd - was told my order was despatched on the 5th with a tracking No. So bad new looks like Yellow Vinyl is no longer available. I will never order from this sham again.

Posted by: mega ()
Date: January 4, 2018 01:24

Big disappointment: order has not arrived twice!!! Its a disaster that store. I want my money back and send them a mail and told them.... still havent heard from them. MICK JAGGER: I want my t-shirts, and if not so, I want my money back !!!

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: January 4, 2018 01:41

I am from Scotland and got this message today only after 3 emails : -

Unfortunately we have run out of our stock of this product and we are unable to arrange a replacement for you.

Could you please advise if you prefer a credit voucher towards a new order on our website or a refund?

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and please let us know how you would like to proceed.

What a shambles - I ordered ON AIR 2 yellow Vinyl set on December 2nd - was told my order was despatched on the 5th with a tracking No. So bad new looks like Yellow Vinyl is no longer available. I will never order from this sham again.

Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: January 4, 2018 21:31

Tonstone

Exactly the same here - ordered in November, dispatched on Dec.2nd and today I got refund because the parcel is now considered lost and the LP(s) out of stock.

NEVER again

Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: January 5, 2018 04:50

F&*k them royally. Still no word on my order from October 3. No they can't even tell me which store I ordered from!

Date: January 9, 2018 21:23

The Yellow Vinyl is presently available on
WWW.jpc.de for 27,99 Euro

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: January 10, 2018 00:44

silkcut1978_
Tonstone

Exactly the same here - ordered in November, dispatched on Dec.2nd and today I got refund because the parcel is now considered lost and the LP(s) out of stock.

NEVER again

Same here. Yellow dispatched start of december and now I will get a refund. Lost. I just ordered on JPC.

Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: January 15, 2018 17:46

And now - after getting the refund - the parcel arrived today out of nowhere. I'd really like to know what they're on...

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1966
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home