Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: RS Official Store what the f... ?
Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: December 16, 2017 04:45

I started a thread about their store a few weeks back. My order still has not arrived, their store got back to me but with a generic response. If you reply to that email it bounces. And when I asked about my order from 2015 they don't say anything about it. But yeah they took my money fast. Pretty sure I will never get either order. Here is my post.

[iorr.org]

Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: December 16, 2017 06:06

G'day Plexi. I ordered the leather jacket, Sympathy denim jacket and the Lukka T shirt. Mick if you read this thread please shake these inept F#$%&ers up!!!!

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: December 16, 2017 10:25

I ordered the Paris litho which is £44 with postage. The quality has completely changed from 2014 when they were printed on a canvas like material. Now it’s just thick cardboard which isn’t designed to be rolled up. Mine arrived full creases and marks, they then sent a replacement which was even worse. They are a terrible company.

Posted by: kish_stoned ()
Date: December 16, 2017 12:12

What a drag to be treated like this as a fan,they take the money and run,I do not use the store since they moved out of uk and postage is expensive too. T.shirts cost 4 dollars to make them, made in Far East.Sad,sad, sad.

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: December 16, 2017 12:15

Less than 4 dollar's if made in huge quantities actually....Fact

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: December 16, 2017 18:48

Got all my nieces and nephew Stones wear gifts at H&M.
They are having a sale online now, but if you go to the store the hats were just $5 !!

[www.hm.com]

I also got these T-shirts for the girls:

[www.hm.com]

Posted by: laughinearlydied ()
Date: December 16, 2017 19:44

flairville
I ordered the Paris litho which is £44 with postage. The quality has completely changed from 2014 when they were printed on a canvas like material. Now it’s just thick cardboard which isn’t designed to be rolled up. Mine arrived full creases and marks, they then sent a replacement which was even worse. They are a terrible company.

The Paris poster is disgusting.
And it is not a lithograph.
I don't understand how a product this bad can be sold to fans.
They just don't give a @#$%&.

Thousands for tickets, scalping, @#$%& up with ticketing, and now even the merch is shit.

But I'm sure there were dozens of meetings where jagger demanded like a gazillion dollars for one show of 60 year old songs, that they can take care of properly. Really pisses me off.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: December 16, 2017 20:07

laughinearlydied
flairville

Thousands for tickets, scalping, @#$%& up with ticketing, and now even the merch is shit.

But I'm sure there were dozens of meetings where jagger demanded like a gazillion dollars for one show of 60 year old songs, that they can take care of properly. Really pisses me off.

Yes it leaves a bitter taste to see the scamming taking place in the name of the Rolling Stones, yet some fans and a portion of the naive public still fall for it and/or accept it no matter how screwed up it is which is why the Stones will continue to rip people off - it gets worse each tour.

By the way @ flairville, I don't recall there ever being any lithos from 2014 that were "printed on a canvas like material"...maybe this was an exclusive for that tour?

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: December 16, 2017 20:23

Has anyone here in the States ordered from this site?

[www.merchbar.com]

They seem to have decent prices, but not sure about the quality?

Im still looking for posters from Rio 2016, cant find any.

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: December 16, 2017 21:23

Hairball
laughinearlydied
flairville

Yes it leaves a bitter taste to see the scamming taking place in the name of the Rolling Stones, yet some fans and a portion of the naive public still fall for it and/or accept it no matter how screwed up it is which is why the Stones will continue to rip people off - it gets worse each tour.

By the way @ flairville, I don't recall there ever being any lithos from 2014 that were "printed on a canvas like material"...maybe this was an exclusive for that tour?

I have the Oslo poster from 2014 and it’s printed on really high quality material like canvas, not shitty cardboard!

Date: December 16, 2017 21:35

Does anyone know where I can get the northern lights concert poster. That is the one I ordered in 2015 and never got. I live in the Rocky Mountains so really wanted that one for our house.

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: December 17, 2017 01:45

The last three months I ordered two times on the official site:
the first time it took about two weeks and the second time a little more than one week.
That's not bad and beter than a couple of years ago during the 14 on Fire tour.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: December 17, 2017 10:14

Still waiting for the yellow On air LP. Ordered one at platomania as well and got it the day after.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: December 17, 2017 12:51

No hope I guess with those dudes, they are just ...

HMN

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: December 18, 2017 19:30

Harm
Still waiting for the yellow On air LP. Ordered one at platomania as well and got it the day after.

Me too !!!
I ordered the vinyl on October 6th, shipped on December 1st .... not yet arrived.

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: December 18, 2017 20:56

Takes some time, but they deliver. Ordered Paris shirt early November, arrived December 6th. They shipped it Nov. 20, they wrote.

Date: December 18, 2017 21:11

Hope nobody ordered these for xmas presents. I went out and bought one at the store as mine has not even shipped yet.

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: December 18, 2017 21:18

Ordered yellow Vinyl - I think the submarine has sank

Date: December 18, 2017 23:56

New email from the Stones...

HAVE A ROCKING CHRISTMAS!

The Rolling Stones would like to wish you a very Happy Holiday season!

As a treat for just those of you on our mailing list we will be selecting 5 people at random who will receive a special Christmas present from the Stones. Those picked will be notified by email this week, so keep a look out!

And if you’re stuck for gift ideas grab one of our gift cards to give your loved ones a rock’n’roll Christmas!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wondering what the "special Christmas present" is... a lump of coal vaguely shaped like a tongue? smiling smiley

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 19, 2017 00:38

Hairball
Wondering what the "special Christmas present" is... a lump of coal vaguely shaped like a tongue? smiling smiley

Always the positive optimist...
Consistency, I'll give you that!!

Posted by: 1963luca0 ()
Date: December 19, 2017 13:51

If this can help, my two copies of the yellow 'On Air' arrived today safely, after circa 18 days since when I was awared they had been shipped.
Bye, Luca

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-12-19 13:55 by 1963luca0.

Posted by: ouroux58 ()
Date: December 19, 2017 15:35

Hairball

As a treat for just those of you on our mailing list we will be selecting 5 people at random who will receive a special Christmas present from the Stones. Those picked will be notified by email this week, so keep a look out!

And if you’re stuck for gift ideas grab one of our gift cards to give your loved ones a rock’n’roll Christmas!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It's snowing dollars coins. They used a new unknown picture for this ad. Nice imagination!

Date: December 19, 2017 21:08

ouroux58
Hairball

It's snowing dollars coins. They used a new unknown picture for this ad. Nice imagination!

Lol - and the lucky winners will have to wait until Christmas next year for delivery of their "special Christmas present" - unless it gets lost in shipment which could mean Christmas 2019.

Date: December 20, 2017 19:11

Here's the answer I got today

Hi

Thank you for your email.

We are sorry to hear that you have not received your order which we dispatched to you on 1st December.

As you have chosen ‘standard’ shipping as opposed to ‘courier’ shipping, the delivery isn’t tracked.

The most common reason for non-delivery is that the postal carrier could not fit the parcel through your letterbox, in which case they should leave a note to let you know to pick it up from the depot. However, in our experience sometimes the note gets forgotten or discarded. Please check with your local postal sorting office to see if they’re holding your order for you.

If you have already checked with your local sorting office and your order is not there, as it has now been over 14 days the package is formally considered "lost". Please reply to this message including your full delivery address and we will resend the order if stock is available. Alternatively we can issue a credit voucher which you can use to place a new order.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Digital Stores Customer Services

No more yellow vinyl available, so it will be a voucher angry smiley

HMN

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: December 20, 2017 19:59

what's that bullshit.... I don't even know which carrier they use in France: DHL/CHRONOPOST or LAPOSTE/COLLISSIMO.... Anyone from France knows?

I hope I don't have to run around for the shipment.......

Date: December 20, 2017 20:13

damnation
what's that bullshit.... I don't even know which carrier they use in France: DHL/CHRONOPOST or LAPOSTE/COLLISSIMO.... Anyone from France knows?

Hé non ils ne sont pas capables de t'indiquer qui gère pour ton pays ?
Donc c'est le bordel, j'ai répondu que j'avais aucune info d'un transporteur et que c'est pas un voucher qui va me consoler de ne pas avoir le vinyl jaune qui maintenant est sold out.
J'ai commandé au mois d'octobre , on est à 5 jours de Noël et queudale.
Incapables oui oui et je suis gentil.

HMN

Date: December 20, 2017 20:14

Wow things have gone from bad to worse.

I shipped a couple packages back to the US from France some years ago, and I'm pretty sure it was DHL?.
Then again, they could use multiple carriers as is the case in the US (UPS, Fedex, USPS, and even to a lesser extent DHL among others).
Might depend on the shipping method you chose.

Date: December 20, 2017 20:23

Hairball
Wow things have gone from bad to worse.

I shipped a couple packages back to the US from France some years ago, and I'm pretty sure it was DHL?.
Then again, they could use multiple carriers as is the case in the US (UPS, Fedex, USPS, and even to a lesser extent DHL among others).
Might depend on the shipping method you chose.

Yes Hairball when I order things from US mainly I got UPS or DHL, a couple of times I've had Fedex, but the most I got is UPS.

HMN

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: December 20, 2017 21:44

damnation

I would still try your local post office. I live in Paris 14, and the local post office are dumbasses (pardon mon français); it's happened to me at least once that my package was sitting in the post office despite me not getting the "Avis de passage" in my mailbox...

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: December 20, 2017 22:30

ok i'll give it a shot, altough they only keep it 15 days, which in this case has probably just passed....

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1907
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home