Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
RS Official Store what the f... ?
Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: December 13, 2017 21:42

Anyone got troubles with RS Official Store after ordering ???

I'm still waiting for my order of "On Air In The Sixties" which has been dispatched. Write them, got no answer for now, look very messy confused smiley

HMN

Re: RS Official Store what the f... ?
Posted by: Nate ()
Date: December 13, 2017 21:53

You ordered something in the sixties and it still hasn't arrived,I would of given up hope by now.

Nate

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-12-13 21:54 by Nate.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: December 13, 2017 22:38

Thanks for your answer very helpful ! JOKE OF THE DAY

HMN

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: December 13, 2017 22:55

Pls have a look

[iorr.org]

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: December 13, 2017 22:56

Nate
You ordered something in the sixties and it still hasn't arrived,I would of given up hope by now.

Nate

GREAT

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: December 13, 2017 23:44

Bought it today in a record shop. thumbs up

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: December 13, 2017 23:54

I ordered it long time ago and I'm still waiting.
I have not contacted them. Out of experience that is a waste of time.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: December 14, 2017 02:39

Honestman

I'm still waiting for my order of "On Air In The Sixties" which has been dispatched. Write them, got no answer for now, look very messy confused smiley

I got a t shirt I ordered in about 11 days. Nov 21st to Dec 2nd.

Honestman: I posted a couple of questions for u on p.2 in the Faith Lost, Faith Found thread on the Paris shows. Post a reply there if u like.

[iorr.org]

plexi

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: December 14, 2017 03:21

Nate

Nate

Welcome to Fawlty Towers, may I help?

Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: December 14, 2017 04:03

Don't start me.I asked them the other day day why the merch I spent nearly USD $1K on the 3rd October (money came out same day) had not yet shipped and they told me I must have ordered it from another store which had a different supplier??? it's F&^%#$@g really way beyond the joke with these folk

Date: December 14, 2017 04:20

Paulhanrahan
Don't start me.I asked them the other day day why the merch I spent nearly USD $1K on the 3rd October (money came out same day) had not yet shipped and they told me I must have ordered it from another store which had a different supplier??? it's F&^%#$@g really way beyond the joke with these folk

what all did u order for that amount of money?

plexi

Posted by: kish_stoned ()
Date: December 14, 2017 18:52

Stones store have let lot of fans down,when it was in uk it was easy to get stuff,but now not that easy ,i do not order anything from there anymore.Cds can be bought in stores H.M.V, same price why order from the store,nothing special coming from store.GOOD LUCK.

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: December 14, 2017 18:59

kish_stoned
Stones store have let lot of fans down,when it was in uk it was easy to get stuff,but now not that easy ,i do not order anything from there anymore.Cds can be bought in stores H.M.V, same price why order from the store,nothing special coming from store.GOOD LUCK.

Agreed! I have never been happy with the time frame and prices from the RS official merchandise site. The prices are over the top and the time it takes to get the stuff is always more then 4 weeks.

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: December 14, 2017 19:04

Here is a site with reasonable prices that was posted in another thread:

[www.merchbar.com]

Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: December 14, 2017 19:40

Honestman

Same here - dispatched on Dec.1 but still haven't arrived in Austria.

Posted by: tioms ()
Date: December 14, 2017 20:06

I'm also waiting for that stuff from that official store.... paid it as soon as I could, but still waiting, hope it comes before the Christmas rush.

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: December 14, 2017 21:34

I've read enough here on this site to know that I will never order from there ever! Merchbar seems like a much better alternative (not to mention eBay and Amazon...).

Amazing that people haven't received their On Air albums from them yet, I saw tons of them in my local record store last Sunday!!!

Boycott those clowns.

Date: December 14, 2017 21:58

spikenyc
kish_stoned

Agreed! I have never been happy with the time frame and prices from the RS official merchandise site. The prices are over the top and the time it takes to get the stuff is always more then 4 weeks.

do u mean with delivery to Europe?

plexi

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: December 14, 2017 22:02

I am also waiting on Stuff from the store got an email to say it was dispatched on December 5th - ordered November 27th - Still not received it yet. This is the first and last I will ever order from them. Shame.......

Posted by: heart34 ()
Date: December 15, 2017 00:44

Same here in France : On Air yellow vinyl ordered Oct. 6, dispatched Nov. 30 and nothing in the mail box as of today...

Posted by: Librarian ()
Date: December 15, 2017 01:06

I have ordered twice from them and once from Keef's site- delays both times. But Keef gave me a free download of Crosseyed Heart for my trouble..

They come through, and when you catch a sale, it's worth it.

There's a sale right now, ends tonight. "Spend $75, get $25 on your next purchase!" 12/14 till 11:59 EST

Not sure if it's limited to certain countries. I didn't buy b/c shipping was too high.

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: December 15, 2017 01:11

shattered
Nate

Nate

Welcome to Fawlty Towers, may I help?

On a serious note, I was gonna order a t-shirt then remembered that they were physically moving. I think it was mentioned here but now I can't find it. Maybe that is the reason for the delays.

Posted by: Roscoe ()
Date: December 15, 2017 06:37

The RS Official Store has loooooong had a terrible reputation for lousy service, ridiculously long shipping times, and poor, sub-standard packaging. I know two people that are still waiting for posters from the Zip Code Tour. I stopped buying stuff from them after the Licks Tour. Never again.

Date: December 15, 2017 09:07

I had good experiences with them ten years ago and again recently where I got something eleven days after I ordered it. Maybe that's cuz i m in the USA where there warehouse is located.

plexi

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: December 15, 2017 10:13

Roscoe
The RS Official Store has loooooong had a terrible reputation for lousy service, ridiculously long shipping times, and poor, sub-standard packaging. I know two people that are still waiting for posters from the Zip Code Tour. I stopped buying stuff from them after the Licks Tour. Never again.

I know people who are still waiting for the official A Bigger Bang poster that was a part of the membership deal in 2005. And if I'm not mistaken, there are still people waiting for the official fan club DVD from 2003!!

Posted by: ouroux58 ()
Date: December 15, 2017 10:17

The answer is in the question! They have the worst website I've seen. They have only one way, making money, they'll never do something for those who love their music except if they could make money. They have no sensibility or empathy. Nothing about Chuck Berry, Bowie, only the 2 human of this band are Bill and Charlie and they were at the Brian's funerals (don't count Ronnie, he is friend with the whole earth). It's perhaps the reason why Jagger/Richards are always there, like the political men, same vein.

Date: December 15, 2017 10:35

barbabang
Bought it today in a record shop. thumbs up

And how is the book? I only have the album so far.

Date: December 15, 2017 10:37

The Worst.
Roscoe

I know people who are still waiting for the official A Bigger Bang poster that was a part of the membership deal in 2005. And if I'm not mistaken, there are still people waiting for the official fan club DVD from 2003!!

Not to mention the DVD that was supposed to ship to fan club members after that one smiling smiley

Date: December 16, 2017 03:26

The book is good but lot of mistakes,I do not think it will be a big seller, price will drop for sure in some bookshops already reduce.In England cd AIR IN 60S has already drop to no 50 in chart the cd will drop in price too.

Date: December 16, 2017 04:36

I got the dvd very nice red tongue in steel round case, stones start with good idea and then it always falls apart, fans should be treated fairly.Sad,sad, sad.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1742
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home