Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334...LastNext
Current Page: 29 of 58
Re: OT: Eric Clapton stuff
Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 14, 2021 16:15

DandelionPowderman
terraplane

“Needless to say the reactions were disastrous, my hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again.”

That's why we know it's BS. All of those symptoms are signs of neuropathy.

I know this first hand, as I've had the same symptoms as a side effect of chemo therapy.

similar symptoms do not necessarily indicate the same cause

Date: September 14, 2021 16:22

slewan
DandelionPowderman
terraplane

“Needless to say the reactions were disastrous, my hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again.”

That's why we know it's BS. All of those symptoms are signs of neuropathy.

I know this first hand, as I've had the same symptoms as a side effect of chemo therapy.

similar symptoms do not necessarily indicate the same cause

No, but we know he's had neuropathy for years. If the vaccine brought back those symptoms for a couple of weeks (which is looks like it did) - what's the fuss all about? It's an unpleasant side effect that he knows well (and could have gotten anyhow, with his condition).

Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: September 14, 2021 18:32

My wife has suffered from peripheral neuropathy for 40 years. She worked as a school teacher until she was 55. The pain and numbness and sensitivity are always there, sometimes worse than other times. She just pushes through and has learned to manage it.

She was vaccinated with the Moderna vaccine and had no ill effects whatsoever. The condition is not exactly the same for everyone. While I applaud EC for pushing through the effects of neuropathy over the years, his side effects to the vaccine do not invalidate the efficacy of the vaccine across the board.

Posted by: Rocktiludrop ()
Date: September 14, 2021 19:30

DaveG
My wife has suffered from peripheral neuropathy for 40 years. She worked as a school teacher until she was 55. The pain and numbness and sensitivity are always there, sometimes worse than other times. She just pushes through and has learned to manage it.

She was vaccinated with the Moderna vaccine and had no ill effects whatsoever. The condition is not exactly the same for everyone. While I applaud EC for pushing through the effects of neuropathy over the years, his side effects to the vaccine do not invalidate the efficacy of the vaccine across the board.

Yes but its different for different people, some people don't know they have covid, some get covid bad, some people suffer bad from the vaccine, most don't.
Only problem is no one is interested in obtaining the data on the effects from the vaccine, so if you don't look for it, you can't find it, so we have no idea of the extent the vaccines have had on health and no idea what effects will be had in years to come, or the effects from continuing to vaccinate people for covid.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: September 14, 2021 19:41

That is completely inaccurate! The effects of the vaccines are closely observed, quantified, and available data. Particularly when you’re getting a vaccine approved by the FDA. Vaccines currently used in the United States have a lot of data that have been collected on them about side effects. With very low incidences of side effects for all of them. Most of the side effects are limited to the first 2 to 3 days after vaccination and are mild.
[www.cdc.gov]

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: September 14, 2021 19:47

Rocktiludrop
DaveG

Yes but its different for different people, some people don't know they have covid, some get covid bad, some people suffer bad from the vaccine, most don't.
Only problem is no one is interested in obtaining the data on the effects from the vaccine, so if you don't look for it, you can't find it, So we I have no idea of the extent the vaccines have had on health and no idea what effects will be had in years to come, or the effects from continuing to vaccinate people for covid.

Just a slight edit to enhance the accuracy of your statement.

Date: September 14, 2021 20:23

whitem8
That is completely inaccurate! The effects of the vaccines are closely observed, quantified, and available data. Particularly when you’re getting a vaccine approved by the FDA. Vaccines currently used in the United States have a lot of data that have been collected on them about side effects. With very low incidences of side effects for all of them. Most of the side effects are limited to the first 2 to 3 days after vaccination and are mild.
[www.cdc.gov]

So why do i know so many people who have become increasingly sick with existing conditions shortly after the covid vaccine and not one doctor has drawn a link between illnesses and dementia worsening due to the vaccine.
I know of people that have died shortly after the vaccine, coincidence?? Possibly, but so far the families of the people i speak of have said that doctors have not mentioned the possibility of the vaccine effecting the health of these patients.
Im not anti vaccine but i am alarmed by the amount of people i know who have had a worsening in their illness since the various covid vaccines in England.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: September 14, 2021 21:03

Rocktiludrop
whitem8
[www.cdc.gov]

So why do i know so many people who have become increasingly sick with existing conditions shortly after the covid vaccine and not one doctor has drawn a link between illnesses and dementia worsening due to the vaccine.
I know of people that have died shortly after the vaccine, coincidence?? Possibly, but so far the families of the people i speak of have said that doctors have not mentioned the possibility of the vaccine effecting the health of these patients.
Im not anti vaccine but i am alarmed by the amount of people i know who have had a worsening in their illness since the various covid vaccines in England.

Dr. Rocktiludrop, Dr. Atlas and Dr. Immanuel are 3 doctors I will not listen to.

Date: September 14, 2021 21:19

We are fully aware of everything you know and think about all things covid.
I have nightmares about your thoughts on all things covid. Your thoughts are severe, dramatic, depressing and most of all incredibly consistent and repetitive, so much so i knew you would make the post you just made.
And for your information i have no idea who the doctors are that you mention.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: September 14, 2021 21:26

Rocktiludrop
I have nightmares about your thoughts on all things covid. Your thoughts are severe, dramatic, depressing and most of all incredibly consistent and repetitive, so much so i knew you would make the post you just made.

Far and away the nastiest poster I've encountered on this site. Probably a side effect of Covid.

Date: September 14, 2021 21:30

bleedingman
Rocktiludrop

Far and away the nastiest poster I've encountered on this site. Probably a side effect of Covid.

It was my dry sense of humour, believe me the poster it was meant for can certainly dish it out on occasion.

Date: September 14, 2021 21:33

Squirrel? Listen you seem to be peddling a lot of conspiracy stuff. Nothing you say can be validated or authenticated. Friends dying after the vaccine? Dementia worsening after the vaccine? Your original statement was that the side effects are not being tracked which is completely untrue yet you don’t reply to that when you’re taken to task for it. You’re peddling the same kind of BS that anti-Vaxers Have been peddling for decades now. There is so much data out there about the vaccines now. Perhaps there are more side effects with the Astra Zeneca. United States we’re not using that vaccine and there’s clear published data about the vaccines being used here and the minimal side effects that have happened. And one of the most staggering pieces of data that has now become prevalent is that 98% of people admitted to the hospital for Covid are not vaccinated! Which is impacting our economy, healthcare workers, and health of our country. It is shameful. Particularly when I have friends living in Third World countries that are literally dying to get that vaccine.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: September 14, 2021 21:42

The spiked kool Aid is in effect I see from reading comments here .

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: September 14, 2021 21:47

daspyknows
Rocktiludrop
whitem8
[www.cdc.gov]

Dr. Rocktiludrop, Dr. Atlas and Dr. Immanuel are 3 doctors I will not listen to.

Three quacks I have to agree.

Date: September 14, 2021 21:49

whitem8
Squirrel? Listen you seem to be peddling a lot of conspiracy stuff. Nothing you say can be validated or authenticated. Friends dying after the vaccine? Dementia worsening after the vaccine? Your original statement was that the side effects are not being tracked which is completely untrue yet you don’t reply to that when you’re taken to task for it. You’re peddling the same kind of BS that anti-Vaxers Have been peddling for decades now. There is so much data out there about the vaccines now. Perhaps there are more side effects with the Astra Zeneca. United States we’re not using that vaccine and there’s clear published data about the vaccines being used here and the minimal side effects that have happened. And one of the most staggering pieces of data that has now become prevalent is that 98% of people admitted to the hospital for Covid are not vaccinated! Which is impacting our economy, healthcare workers, and health of our country. It is shameful. Particularly when I have friends living in Third World countries that are literally dying to get that vaccine.

But people becoming sick with serious illnesses like auto immune diseases and dementia worsening the way i described are side effects are they not.

Can you please show me the data on 98% of people admitted to hospital with covid are not vaccinated, if that's true i will shut the @#$%& up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-14 21:53 by Rocktiludrop.

Date: September 14, 2021 22:12

I’m sorry I was off by 1% it’s 97%,but keep reading
[www.npr.org]

However in the state where I live it is 98%!
[www.google.com]

[www.usnews.com]

[medicalpartnership.usg.edu]

So time to stfu with your fake news.

And no those are not side effects of the vaccine! You have no data correlating those side effects with the vaccine. You have no data even showing that your statements are true they’re just broad statements about people “you know“. It’s ridiculous. Yup

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-14 22:17 by whitem8.

Date: September 14, 2021 22:56

Rocktiludrop

Riiiight? They are Covid quacks just like you. Calling BS you know anyone who died from the Covid vaccine and you are just making crap up. You may not like me but I don't make crap up. You, on the other hand are just spewing lies and misinformation. You know it and we know it. Time to STFU.

Date: September 14, 2021 23:00

whitem8
[www.npr.org]

[www.google.com]

[www.usnews.com]

And no those are not side effects of the vaccine! You have no data correlating those side effects with the vaccine. You have no data even showing that your statements are true they’re just broad statements about people “you know“. It’s ridiculous. Yup

OK, this will take a lot of research as i question everything from these particular outlets, it's more conspiracy than conspiracy, i mean 99%, that's sounds unlikely. We have to know if these organisations are compromised or corrupted, this takes time and research.
Hey dude why such aggression.

Date: September 14, 2021 23:02

Your intellect is compromised and corrupt!

Date: September 14, 2021 23:04

Rocktiludrop
OK, this will take a lot of research as i question everything from these particular outlets, it's more conspiracy than conspiracy, i mean 99%, that's sounds unlikely. We have to know if these organisations are compromised or corrupted, this takes time and research.
Hey dude why such aggression.

You have lots of time lets see your research. Or are they just opinions which are like arseholes. Everybody has one. Lets see real facts not conspiracy facts which are alternate facts or known better as lies.

You think Covid is just like the flu and vaccines are bad. Time to get some real world experience.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: September 14, 2021 23:20

whitem8

[www.google.com]

I'm sorry, but I live in the same state that you do and I am wondering if you even read that Metro Times article that you've quoted above??? Because I find it so hard to believe everything I read and so should you.

Here is the truth, directly from your article:
"Between Jan. 15 and July 21, 98% of the state’s COVID-19 cases were among people who were either unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated, according to the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)."

Look at the date range...this is NOT a current statistic in the state of Michigan.
Look at the actual sentence...July 21st is the end date being used here. Not July 22nd or August 1st or even September 1st.

C'mon.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: September 15, 2021 00:14

Rocktiludrop
bleedingman
Rocktiludrop

It was my dry sense of humour, believe me the poster it was meant for can certainly dish it out on occasion.

Apologies, Rocktiludrop, I'm on your side. For myself, I'm done "discussing" this subject. Brings out the worst in people and doesn't change anyone's mind one way or another. And our host currently has better things to do than referee the kids here.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: September 15, 2021 00:30

Lets get back to Clapton being and uneducated paranoid putz.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 15, 2021 01:20

Play LOUD ......

ROCKMAN

Date: September 15, 2021 01:28

.... It's a TUFF intro .... PLAY LOUD ...

ROCKMAN

Date: September 15, 2021 04:19

whitem8
[www.npr.org]

[www.google.com]

[www.usnews.com]

Lord have mercy, we finally have closure.

Date: September 15, 2021 09:47

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-15 10:27 by Rocktiludrop.

Date: September 15, 2021 11:07

treaclefingers
Rocktiludrop
DaveG

Only problem is no one is interested in obtaining the data on the effects from the vaccine, so if you don't look for it, you can't find it, So we I have no idea of the extent the vaccines have had on health and no idea what effects will be had in years to come, or the effects from continuing to vaccinate people for covid.

Read BVs posting policy please

Also he doesn't have time for this so im out of the conversation.
Doesn't mean closure, just means that i love the Stones and talking about them more than fighting in covid conversations, back to Clapton.

Date: September 15, 2021 15:58

Rocktiludrop
treaclefingers
Rocktiludrop
DaveG

Read BVs posting policy please

Also he doesn't have time for this so im out of the conversation.
Doesn't mean closure, just means that i love the Stones and talking about them more than fighting in covid conversations, back to Clapton.

Thank you

Date: September 15, 2021 22:49

Too many here ta thank individually .....

So well just make it one big THANKS ..... hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ROCKMAN

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334...LastNext
Current Page: 29 of 58

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1827
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home