Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 58
Re: OT: Eric Clapton stuff
Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: June 16, 2021 23:42

Rocktiludrop
RisingStone
Rocktiludrop
Eric Clapton on vaccinations, live audiences, Van etc.
[m.youtube.com]

Look at the comments and the number of approvals...a mass gathering of covidiots.

E.C. is an Echo Chamber.

You mean there are a number of people that see through what's happening. I knew all this from the beginning of last year, fortunately more and more people have a feeling something is very wrong on so many levels, good luck to you though mate, ignorance is bliss.
Don't you see? Anyone who is sitting on the fence has got no sense. We are "covidiots", "anti-vaxxers", "Trumpers" (even though it was Trump who got the ball rolling, much to the almost unanimous scoffing by the "anti-Trumpers"), etc. Let them wear their "Kiss me, I'm vaccinated" Fauci T-shirts and pat each other on the back while dripping scorn for those of us who don't march lock step with them. I predict that in the future there will be a plethora of "If you, or someone you love, had the Pfizer, etc. vaccine, you may entitled to compensation. Please call..." commercials. Hope I'm wrong but, guess what? Nobody knows.

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: June 16, 2021 23:57

bleedingman
Rocktiludrop
RisingStone
Rocktiludrop
[m.youtube.com]

Look at the comments and the number of approvals...a mass gathering of covidiots.

E.C. is an Echo Chamber.

You mean there are a number of people that see through what's happening. I knew all this from the beginning of last year, fortunately more and more people have a feeling something is very wrong on so many levels, good luck to you though mate, ignorance is bliss.
Don't you see? Anyone who is sitting on the fence has got no sense. We are "covidiots", "anti-vaxxers", "Trumpers" (even though it was Trump who got the ball rolling, much to the almost unanimous scoffing by the "anti-Trumpers"), etc. Let them wear their "Kiss me, I'm vaccinated" Fauci T-shirts and pat each other on the back while dripping scorn for those of us who don't march lock step with them. I predict that in the future there will be a plethora of "If you, or someone you love, had the Pfizer, etc. vaccine, you may entitled to compensation. Please call..." commercials. Hope I'm wrong but, guess what? Nobody knows.

This has to be one of dumbest posts I ever read

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: June 17, 2021 00:07

bye bye johnny
stickyfingers101

I think Great Woods was once known as Staples Center or Verizon Center.

...or something.

The former Great Woods in Mansfield MA is now the Xfinity Center. Prior to that it was the Comcast Center, and prior to that the Tweeter Center For The Performing Arts.

Great place to see a show in its day....especially if you jumped the wall to get in free.

I think that is next-to-impossible now.

Posted by: Rocktiludrop ()
Date: June 17, 2021 00:54

bleedingman
Rocktiludrop
RisingStone
Rocktiludrop
[m.youtube.com]

E.C. is an Echo Chamber.

Most refreshing post in a long time bleedingman

Yes that's it in a nutshell, anyone who questions the mainstream media narrative is an antivaxer, covidiiot , and why is anyone with a different opinion to the world order automatically quoted in the media as wrong, even when those opinions are based on government statistics. Eric has a valid concern, he's not necessarily wrong, vaccines that are still in the experimental stage are not necessarily right everyone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-06-17 01:20 by Rocktiludrop.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 17, 2021 00:56

Wondering where can one purchase the "Kiss me, I'm vaccinated" Fauci T-shirts? lol..........

Date: June 17, 2021 02:58

Hairball
Wondering where can one purchase the "Kiss me, I'm vaccinated" Fauci T-shirts? lol..........

Actually a few shirts, e.g.:

[www.amazon.com]

[www.amazon.com]

Posted by: triceratops ()
Date: June 17, 2021 03:03

bleedingman
on so many levels, good luck to you though mate, ignorance is bliss.

Agree! thumbs upHello but I must be going.

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: June 17, 2021 04:13

Rocktiludrop
bleedingman
Rocktiludrop
RisingStone
Rocktiludrop
[m.youtube.com]

E.C. is an Echo Chamber.

Yes that's it in a nutshell, anyone who questions the mainstream media narrative is an antivaxer, covidiiot , and why is anyone with a different opinion to the world order automatically quoted in the media as wrong, even when those opinions are based on government statistics. Eric has a valid concern, he's not necessarily wrong, vaccines that are still in the experimental stage are not necessarily right everyone.

I am all for personal freedom and resisting whatever the oppression of the moment may be.

Just remember: when you come down with the covid or the plague du jour, do NOT bother the medical system with your little problems. Go home and deal with it like the flinty individualist you so obviously are. Be PROUD of your achievement: congratulate yourself and your compatriots, even on your deathbed. When challenged by others over the wisdom of your path, simply double down. That will really show those dumb authoritarian running dog lackeys in the mainstream media that its all a hoax anyway and there's nothing really to fear about a little cold virus.

jb

Posted by: triceratops ()
Date: June 17, 2021 04:43

jbwelda

I am all for personal freedom and resisting whatever the oppression of the moment may be.

Just remember: when you come down with the covid or the plague du jour, do NOT bother the medical system with your little problems. Go home and deal with it like the flinty individualist you so obviously are. Be PROUD of your achievement: congratulate yourself and your compatriots, even on your deathbed. When challenged by others over the wisdom of your path, simply double down. That will really show those dumb authoritarian running dog lackeys in the mainstream media that its all a hoax anyway and there's nothing really to fear about a little cold virus.

jb

You should go tell this to someone who comes down with cancer after smoking ciggies for 40 years. All the while paying into his medical insurance plan in the USA or paying NHS taxes in the UK. Ronnie Wood sir, "You cannot get cancer treatments because you know, we all know, that smoking is irresponsible and dangerous._______ I am sure that via the Stones Organization, that for decades Ronnie has been paying high prices for the Cadillac of medical insurance plans/ But no Ronnie! No chemo, radiation or surgery for you! Your Harley Street Doctor forbids this!

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: June 17, 2021 05:10

bleedingman
Rocktiludrop
RisingStone
Rocktiludrop
[m.youtube.com]

E.C. is an Echo Chamber.

I'll take that risk. The science does not indicate that and if you research (from credible sources) the mRNA technology you will learn it is safe. A 1 in a million odds of side effects is better than the odds of Covid. Sure beats the gangrene and black fungus symptoms of the Delta variant.

Risk of driving drunk is higher than risk of getting bit by a shark. Let me guess, you won't go in the ocean but a few cold ones before you drive is no big deal.

Date: June 17, 2021 05:14

triceratops
jbwelda

jb

You should go tell this to someone who comes down with cancer after smoking ciggies for 40 years. All the while paying into his medical insurance plan in the USA or paying NHS taxes in the UK. Ronnie Wood sir, "You cannot get cancer treatments because you know, we all know, that smoking is irresponsible and dangerous._______ I am sure that via the Stones Organization, that for decades Ronnie has been paying high prices for the Cadillac of medical insurance plans/ But no Ronnie! No chemo, radiation or surgery for you! Your Harley Street Doctor forbids this!

In the case of cigs you are paying taxes on every pack. You are paying into the system and that helps fund insurance programs. The anti-vaxxers are not. They are just being parasites to society if they get sick.

Date: June 17, 2021 05:25

bleedingman
Hairball

[www.amazon.com]

[www.amazon.com]

I like this design in blood red, but will have to pass...
Now if it was a Stones tongue instead of Fauci, could be tempting to add to the collection...ha...
Probably see something like that from the official store in the future, especially if they tour.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-06-17 05:25 by Hairball.

Posted by: terraplane ()
Date: June 17, 2021 11:50

Bobby Whitlock comments on Eric's stance on vaccines:

video: [youtu.be]

I have to agree with Bobby. The whole series of interviews with Bobby is really entertaining.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-06-17 12:32 by terraplane.

Date: June 17, 2021 12:21

jbwelda
Rocktiludrop
bleedingman
Rocktiludrop
RisingStone
Rocktiludrop
[m.youtube.com]

E.C. is an Echo Chamber.

jb

Pardon me Sir but when people in Britain tested positive for covid flu they were told to stay at home. And that is exactly what i will do so won't be needing the NHS. I have Hydroxychloroquine and Zink at the ready like any other responsible person with half a brain.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9671029/Hydroxychloroquine-zinc-increase-COVID-19-survival-rates-nearly-200.html

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-06-17 12:57 by Rocktiludrop.

Date: June 17, 2021 18:01

Rocktiludrop
jbwelda
Rocktiludrop
bleedingman
Rocktiludrop
RisingStone
Rocktiludrop
[m.youtube.com]

E.C. is an Echo Chamber.

jb

Pardon me Sir but when people in Britain tested positive for covid flu they were told to stay at home. And that is exactly what i will do so won't be needing the NHS. I have Hydroxychloroquine and Zink at the ready like any other responsible person with half a brain.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9671029/Hydroxychloroquine-zinc-increase-COVID-19-survival-rates-nearly-200.html

Ha Ha Ha, drink some bleach while you are at it. And by the way, it ain't "covid flu". Half a brain indeed.

And for the one who asked, yeah, I think cigarette smokers should do the same. We have known about the obvious dangers of inhaling that shit for a long time, no excuse for smoking other than a lack of will power to quit combined with a lack of brain cells to begin in the first place. Sorry but not sorry. And yeah, I know, smoked twenty years before the light came on 30 years ago so you cannot say I am not experienced.

Edit: let me partially at least take back that part about cigarettes, people were brainwashed for years, and still are to some extent, about cigarettes and how cool they are and all that, so its a completely different situation and in retrospect I have a lot of sympathy for those who got trapped in the smokers' lot. So, I am of the mind that they are more or less helpless victims of massive advertising campaigns and even government subsidies so that companies could make bank on the misery of others, therefore the tobacco companies should rightfully pay for all the damage to people and their families from this scourge they have brought down and promoted for their own benefit. True, there is personal responsibility to be taken into consideration, but being the target of endless tobacco company campaigns to get and keep people smoking even when it is well known to be a death trip should also be taken into consideration. To me, the parallel with the current covid vax situation is non-existent.

jb

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-06-17 18:33 by jbwelda.

Posted by: coffeepotman ()
Date: June 17, 2021 18:16

Cooltoplady
bleedingman
Rocktiludrop
RisingStone
Rocktiludrop
[m.youtube.com]

E.C. is an Echo Chamber.

This has to be one of dumbest posts I ever read
There are a lot of dumb posts but this is definitively up there in the top 10

Date: June 17, 2021 18:27

Rocktiludrop

What is Zink? Enjoy your "Covid Flu". I do recommend staying home when you catch it. No need to stress the NHS. At least you are correct with one thing. With your logic you do just have half a brain.

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: June 17, 2021 18:41

jbwelda

And for the one who asked, yeah, I think cigarette smokers should do the same. We have known about the obvious dangers of inhaling that shit for a long time, no excuse for smoking other than a lack of will power to quit combined with a lack of brain cells to begin in the first place. Sorry but not sorry. And yeah, I know, smoked twenty years before the light came on 30 years ago so you cannot say I am not experienced.

jb

Don't know how it works where you live, but here in Italy 78% of the price of a pack of cigarettes goes to the government in taxes.

In 2019 the Gov collected 129,381 million euro from taxes on tobacco.

One of the most important Italian oncological centers have quantified that treatment of tobacco related illnesses represents 5.7% of total healthcare costs. This means approximately 6.5 million euro in Italy.

Add that pension system gains from premature deaths.

I never smoked, but do believe that smokers have well payed their right to smoke!!

C

p.s. The above info comes form officially disclosed data, yet my math could be wrong.

Date: June 17, 2021 19:32

his tour stops in the southern united states were planned carefully ... he can kill two birds with the proverbial one stone. he can draw from his two new fanbases: anti-vaxxers and white supremacists. in the states he has scheduled, the vaccination rates are amongst the lowest in the country and the number of kkk and white supremacist groups are amongst the highest. no doubt, there is considerable overlap.

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: June 17, 2021 20:31

The worst thing to see is how this Robin Monotti guy took advantage of him. I just took a lot at this Instagram and this guy spreads so much fake information and compares mask-wearing to slavery. I don't want to know what he spreads on Telegram.

I do totally believe Eric (as someone who is pro-vaccination) that his body did not handle the vaccine well. His body is irreversible damaged after everything he has done to it. He is just a physical wreck at this point who has nerve disease and chronic pain. That is not a typical 76-year old man's body. I can understand him that he feels like he has not been educated enough about the side effects. I can understand him that he felt alone and that he had the urge to educate other people about it.

People like Clapton in this situation who feel down, alone and misunderstood are the perfect prey for people like that Robin Monotti, conspiracy theorists or proselytizers of sects. Once they feel like the person trusts them they make advantage of them and let them spread their propaganda. Everyone always thinks they're not vulnerable for these kind of things but we are all fragile when we are down on the ground. In those moments in life you're longing for every little bit of love and support and when you get that from the wrong kind of people it can get dangerous. It's so sad to see that this happened to Eric Clapton and I hope so much that his loved ones manage to get him out of this.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-06-17 20:34 by StonedRambler.

Date: June 17, 2021 21:38

Hairball
bleedingman
Hairball

[www.amazon.com]

[www.amazon.com]

Now if it was a Stones tongue instead of Fauci, could be tempting to add to the collection...ha...
Probably see something like that from the official store in the future, especially if they tour.

LOL, Hairball! Maybe a shirt with a picture of Keith and a syringe saying "Keith says 'Take the jab! I did!'"

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: June 17, 2021 22:35

bleedingman
Hairball
bleedingman
Hairball

[www.amazon.com]

[www.amazon.com]

LOL, Hairball! Maybe a shirt with a picture of Keith and a syringe saying "Keith says 'Take the jab! I did!'"

Yeah, I've seen those Fauci Vaccinated shirts in Walmart - They are right next to the "BIDEN - PLEASE LET US IN!" shirts. It's buy 1 get 1/2 off on the second....while supplies last.

Date: June 17, 2021 22:41

2000 LYFH
bleedingman
Hairball
bleedingman
Hairball

[www.amazon.com]

[www.amazon.com]

Yeah, I've seen those Fauci Vaccinated shirts in Walmart - They are right next to the "BIDEN - PLEASE LET US IN!" shirts. It's buy 1 get 1/2 off on the second....while supplies last.

Didn't you buy the "I got 74 million votes and all I got was a peaceful protest" shirt instead?

Date: June 18, 2021 02:01

StonedRambler
The worst thing to see is how this Robin Monotti guy took advantage of him. I just took a lot at this Instagram and this guy spreads so much fake information and compares mask-wearing to slavery. I don't want to know what he spreads on Telegram.

I do totally believe Eric (as someone who is pro-vaccination) that his body did not handle the vaccine well. His body is irreversible damaged after everything he has done to it. He is just a physical wreck at this point who has nerve disease and chronic pain. That is not a typical 76-year old man's body. I can understand him that he feels like he has not been educated enough about the side effects. I can understand him that he felt alone and that he had the urge to educate other people about it.

People like Clapton in this situation who feel down, alone and misunderstood are the perfect prey for people like that Robin Monotti, conspiracy theorists or proselytizers of sects. Once they feel like the person trusts them they make advantage of them and let them spread their propaganda. Everyone always thinks they're not vulnerable for these kind of things but we are all fragile when we are down on the ground. In those moments in life you're longing for every little bit of love and support and when you get that from the wrong kind of people it can get dangerous. It's so sad to see that this happened to Eric Clapton and I hope so much that his loved ones manage to get him out of this.

With all due respect how many 76 year olds are selling tickets to tour America this year, he's obviously not an example of a under average 76 year old, it takes stamina to play a full show every other night, ( something the Stones haven't been able to do for decades ), many men are long gone at his age, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with his brain, a highly intelligent articulate man regardless of his age, and obviously a free thinker and free spirit that doesn't feel compelled to go along with the in crowd.

Date: June 18, 2021 04:35

2000 LYFH
bleedingman
Hairball
bleedingman
Hairball

[www.amazon.com]

[www.amazon.com]

How about this....haha....

Date: June 18, 2021 05:24

Hairball
2000 LYFH
bleedingman
Hairball
bleedingman
Hairball

[www.amazon.com]

[www.amazon.com]

I want a "Mr. Biden, let us in, we're vaccinated!" t-shirt. Other countries are enforcing border restrictions but not the USA. Good luck with that.

Date: June 18, 2021 07:10

bleedingman
Hairball
2000 LYFH
bleedingman
Hairball
bleedingman
Hairball

[www.amazon.com]

[www.amazon.com]

I want a "Mr. Biden, let us in, we're vaccinated!" t-shirt. Other countries are enforcing border restrictions but not the USA. Good luck with that.

Maybe we can propose a trade. Vaccinated people from south of the border for anti-vaxxers from the US.

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: June 18, 2021 08:21

Rocktiludrop
StonedRambler

With all due respect how many 76 year olds are selling tickets to tour America this year, he's obviously not an example of a under average 76 year old, it takes stamina to play a full show every other night, ( something the Stones haven't been able to do for decades ), many men are long gone at his age, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with his brain, a highly intelligent articulate man regardless of his age, and obviously a free thinker and free spirit that doesn't feel compelled to go along with the in crowd.
Clapton stands on spot half the show and sits on a chair the other half. While I have no problem with that this does not compare to a Stones show where Mick is always in motion.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-06-18 08:21 by StonedRambler.

Date: June 18, 2021 08:51

>Other countries are enforcing border restrictions but not the USA.

That is a completely ridiculous statement. Of course we are enforcing border restrictions and immigration laws. And of course many other countries are plainly NOT enforcing their border restrictions. What planet are you phoning it in from?

jb

Date: June 18, 2021 09:54

StonedRambler..

Mick Jagger is not your typical 77 year old, a physical phenomenon, literally one in a Billion, but that doesn't make Clapton an old fart either at 76, to tour the world and travel and play a full show , you still need to be in fair shape, and to play guitar and sing in the spotlight takes a degree of stamina especially when you play with the emotion and intensity of Clapton, it's exhausting, so even with his few ailments ( normal for his age ) he is not a physical wreck as you put it.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 58

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1789
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home