Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Live at Circus Krone 2003/06/08 - Remastered
Posted by: alexander paul ()
Date: November 13, 2017 14:23

I would welcome if an expert-member can turn this into a DVD, with chapters. That would be great for me.

Posted by: Witness ()
Date: November 14, 2017 01:14

Doxa
That "That's How Strong My Love Is" is alone a hell of piece!

- Doxa

I am another, who was there, and that song version was the highlight of the concert to me then.

Posted by: eismann ()
Date: November 14, 2017 13:16

Great, thank you very very much for posting this, just downloaded.

Yes I was there spinning smiley sticking its tongue outand it was the mother of all shows!

Didn`t Blutsvente start a Webpage especially for this show?

the greatest rock and roll band in the world - definitely

Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: November 14, 2017 14:43

X

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-07-06 16:03 by UrbanSteel.

Posted by: alexander paul ()
Date: November 14, 2017 17:20

Really great. Thank you very much.

Posted by: Witness ()
Date: November 14, 2017 19:17

Witness
Doxa

- Doxa

I am another, who was there, and that song version was the highlight of the concert to me then.

confused smiley I am embarrassed. The mentionning of a very good version of "That's How Strong My Love Is" contributed to make me confuse the name of Circus Krone with Circus Stockholm. It was the latter concert I was present at, not the former.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-14 19:18 by Witness.

Posted by: Per-Arne ()
Date: November 14, 2017 21:04

Witness
Witness
Doxa

- Doxa

confused smiley I am embarrassed. The mentionning of a very good version of "That's How Strong My Love Is" contributed to make me confuse the name of Circus Krone with Circus Stockholm. It was the latter concert I was present at, not the former.

I was at both shows, and for me the best performance of any Stones song is "That's How Strong My Love Is" from Cirkus Stockholm - Fantastic, but over all the best Stones-show I've ever been to (59 so far and still counting) is Circus Krone - Mûnchen.

Per Arne

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: November 14, 2017 23:10

Per-Arne
Witness
Witness
Doxa

- Doxa

I was at both shows, and for me the best performance of any Stones song is "That's How Strong My Love Is" from Cirkus Stockholm - Fantastic, but over all the best Stones-show I've ever been to (59 so far and still counting) is Circus Krone - Mûnchen.

Per Arne

I was at both Circus/Cirkus shows, but for me the best performance of "That's How Strong My Love Is" was in the Roseland Ballroom. It's a pity it doesn't come across so much in the audio recording. You should have seen that! My jaw dropped.

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: November 15, 2017 19:09

latvianinexile
Per-Arne
Witness
Witness
Doxa

- Doxa

Per Arne

I was at both Circus/Cirkus shows, but for me the best performance of "That's How Strong My Love Is" was in the Roseland Ballroom. It's a pity it doesn't come across so much in the audio recording. You should have seen that! My jaw dropped.

Agree that Roseland was really, really strong too, but the Munich version was still a notch more "jaw-dropping" imo. I've been to both shows, so I base this on personal experience.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-15 19:14 by retired_dog.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: November 20, 2017 14:30

Wow , I watched this yesterday and this MUST RECEIVE THE DELUXE TREATMENT with an From the Vault Series please as this is a superb modern era concert with one of the most diverse and Hit packed set list ever done by the Glimmer Twins .Sweet Virginia , Dance Pt 1, Everybody Needs Somebody to Love , That's How Strong My Love Is, and the very best Worried About You that I have ever heard along with Stray Cat Blues . The Rolling Stones on fire in 2003 , wow does it really get any better than this ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-20 14:44 by TheGreek.

Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: November 20, 2017 19:25

retired_dog
caschimann
I was there! Still one of the best shows of my 74 shows I`ve seen.

I attended to the aftershow party of Mick in Lenbach Restaurant.
He was still dancing there for 3 hours - unbelievable.

I did not see you there...

Was'nt you "Retired" already?smileys with beer
Anyway: I wish you were there. He threw the party for Gloria v. Thurn and Taxis and her daughters. Because they needed to fill up the place with some good girls Pierre de Beaufort and Johnny (Guitar Roady of Ronnie then) gave some invitations to girls the liked in front of the stage at Circus Krone. One of the was my wife and her friend Cordula. With them I was aloud to get to that party of Mick.thumbs up

Posted by: Eintracht ()
Date: November 20, 2017 22:09

Was there. Best show ever In my home town!

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: November 21, 2017 12:45

I was there too. It was hot as hell in the venue.
I stood right next to Campino and had a nice chat between Keziah Jones and the time the Stones went on stage.

Even if Ronnie sometimes wasn't perfect, it was an excellent show.

[doctorstonesblog.blogspot.com]

Posted by: Eintracht ()
Date: November 21, 2017 17:44

Talked to Campino as well. Met him when leaving the restrooms....Quite funny guy.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2018
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home