Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones on Werchter 2018?
Posted by: samakira ()
Date: November 2, 2017 19:38

Could it be true?
Sorry articles only in dutch en french.

[festileaks.com]

[www.moustique.be]

Re: Stones on Werchter 2018?
Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: November 2, 2017 19:41

samakira
Could it be true?

I don´t care. I´m just happy that Werchter 2014 wasn´t my last ever Stones show.

Posted by: NedKellyBandit ()
Date: November 2, 2017 20:31

Why not. I would buy a ticket.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: November 2, 2017 21:44

Stones in Belgium would be an extra surprise. Werchter not the most fancy site, but who cares. If the Stones are in the neighbourhood, you gotta go. I would prefer a 'normal' Stones show instead of a festival though.

If it will be Werchter: I wonder if it will be Rock werchter, or TW Classic (like they did in 2014).

Posted by: laertisflash ()
Date: November 2, 2017 22:05

"I would prefer a 'normal' Stones show instead of a festival"

That's what I prefer too, jackflash27!

Anyway, there are strong rumors about UK gigs in 2018 so far. Rumors for Belgium could be a good sign for another European mini tour, next year. Because I can't imagine 10 UK gigs plus just one concert somewhere, in the rest of the Europe. Let's see...

UK starting in late May and other European gigs during September - October, like No Filter tour. Two rounds, with a break of 2,5 - 3 months between them. A bit ambitious, at their age? I don't know, it doesn't seem unrealistic to me.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: November 2, 2017 22:46

laertisflash
"I would prefer a 'normal' Stones show instead of a festival"

That's what I prefer too, jackflash27!

Anyway, there are strong rumors about UK gigs in 2018 so far. Rumors for Belgium could be a good sign for another European mini tour, next year. Because I can't imagine 10 UK gigs plus just one concert somewhere, in the rest of the Europe. Let's see...

UK starting in late May and other European gigs during September - October, like No Filter tour. Two rounds, with a break of 2,5 - 3 months between them. A bit ambitious, at their age? I don't know, it doesn't seem unrealistic to me.

Personally I think that IF there will be European shows, they will happen before the UK dates. I think they want to be more than ready for their 'home' public and the always critical press in England. So Werchter could be end of june, early july and then move on to the UK. Just speculation of course...

Posted by: vinckske ()
Date: November 2, 2017 22:53

It is not my favorite site, but the 2014 show was awesome.
Count me in smileys with beer

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: November 2, 2017 23:11

Stones on Werchter 2018?

I was there in 2014......

Don't count me in... smileys with beer

But Everything is good when The Stones are still playing LIVE!

I hope so!

Posted by: laertisflash ()
Date: November 3, 2017 00:11

jackflash27 wrote:

"Personally I think that IF there will be European shows, they will happen before the UK dates. I think they want to be more than ready for their 'home' public and the always critical press in England".

Maybe. On the other hand, in 2012 they did in London their first gigs after 7 years. And I have the impression that the Press in England was overall positive for them, as for it's comments and reviews ( I mean O2, Glasto and Hyde Park gigs).

I know, it's only speculation, but I like it! As always, after a Stones tour, when we have dreams for another "round'...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1969
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home