Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: No Filter Boxscore - Official numbers
Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: November 9, 2017 15:46

DandelionPowderman
StonedRambler
Does anyone know how these Boxscores come from? I don't doubt their veracity, but just wonder where these numbers get published and why they publish them.. because why would they let the public know how much Millions they made?
And do the Promoters still get some of that money or is this already the money the band gets?

These figures are what the promoters make. The Stones play at fixed rates (supposedly appr. $1.000.000 per band member per show).
Thanks!

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: November 9, 2017 18:54

DandelionPowderman
RoughJusticeOnYa
They have their c'y business office in Amsterdam - (yes, for taxation reasons...)
widely known, published & discussed fact.
Where the actual money is: I dunno.

Not my business, I'd say.

Not for long, I heard? At least the taxes will be higher in Holland from 2020 and on...

Possibly. Holland recently installed a new government; their plans for new taxation rules are only becoming public 'drop by drop', so to speak.
But the way it looks for the time being, they're mostly in favour (quite literally...) of huge, multinational companies. smoking smiley

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: November 9, 2017 18:55

Cristiano Radtke
RoughJusticeOnYa
They have their c'y business office in Amsterdam - (yes, for taxation reasons...)
widely known, published & discussed fact.
Where the actual money is: I dunno.

Not my business, I'd say.

Out of our pockets. Well, at least out of the pockets of the people who went to the concerts. grinning smiley

grinning smiley

And loved it ad maximum. smoking smiley

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1457
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home