Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Their airplane - what happens?
Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: June 22, 2021 02:53

GJV
jbwelda
What I want to know is what became of the scale model of the airplane that I think Revell announced it was going to release?

I mean, they put out the Who's "Magic Bus" model, how come not the Stones plane?

jb
I completely forgot about that scale model, but it looks like sold out on most sites, but strangely enough only one site says "cancelled":

[www.jumbliesmodels.com]

There are also two sites which still sell this item, but I'm not sure if they are realy trustworthy and safe:

[www.v1decals.com]

[www.raikase.com]

I am pretty sure it was cancelled and never issued like that first link says. The second link you provided was for decals to upgrade a plain plane kit, but the third one says in stock. So hell I am going to try an order from there but I have my doubts. Thanks much for the links though, appreciate it.

Edit to add: ordered two as that puts me over the free shipping threshold, but I have severe doubts it will be happening. Got my fingers crossed but if I don't get some feedback from them and delivery soon afterward I will cancel my paypal payment.

jb

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-06-22 02:59 by jbwelda.

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: June 22, 2021 23:23

I looked on Google for that raikase site and there were several warnings that this site is not trustworthy. So be very careful!

Look for example at this:

[www.scam-detector.com]

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: June 22, 2021 23:50

Well thank you, its about what I expected but I wish I saw that before I threw the coin down. I sent them an email expressing my reservations and will wait a couple days before lodging a complaint with paypal, and use that site you linked as Exhibit A.

thanks again star, I knew it was too good to be true, I follow that field and was pretty sure the release had been cancelled.

jb

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1674
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home