Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Their airplane - what happens?
Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: June 22, 2021 02:53

GJV
jbwelda
What I want to know is what became of the scale model of the airplane that I think Revell announced it was going to release?

I mean, they put out the Who's "Magic Bus" model, how come not the Stones plane?

jb
I completely forgot about that scale model, but it looks like sold out on most sites, but strangely enough only one site says "cancelled":

[www.jumbliesmodels.com]

There are also two sites which still sell this item, but I'm not sure if they are realy trustworthy and safe:

[www.v1decals.com]

[www.raikase.com]

I am pretty sure it was cancelled and never issued like that first link says. The second link you provided was for decals to upgrade a plain plane kit, but the third one says in stock. So hell I am going to try an order from there but I have my doubts. Thanks much for the links though, appreciate it.

Edit to add: ordered two as that puts me over the free shipping threshold, but I have severe doubts it will be happening. Got my fingers crossed but if I don't get some feedback from them and delivery soon afterward I will cancel my paypal payment.

jb

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-06-22 02:59 by jbwelda.

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: June 22, 2021 23:23

I looked on Google for that raikase site and there were several warnings that this site is not trustworthy. So be very careful!

Look for example at this:

[www.scam-detector.com]

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: June 22, 2021 23:50

Well thank you, its about what I expected but I wish I saw that before I threw the coin down. I sent them an email expressing my reservations and will wait a couple days before lodging a complaint with paypal, and use that site you linked as Exhibit A.

thanks again star, I knew it was too good to be true, I follow that field and was pretty sure the release had been cancelled.

jb

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1882
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home