Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Mick Dating 22-Year-Old in Paris
Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: November 6, 2017 04:47

This type of situation must create intense competition amongst his women, with the first lady working incredibly hard to keep her priviledged position, and the supporting cast trying to take over the much coveted first spot. It must be mentally, emotionally physically exhausting to be in this type of relationshipeye rolling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-06 04:49 by desertblues68.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: November 6, 2017 04:58

desertblues68
This type of situation must create intense competition amongst his women, with the first lady working incredibly hard to keep her priviledged position, and the supporting cast trying to take over the much coveted first spot. It must be mentally, emotionally physically exhausting to be in this type of relationshipeye rolling smiley

This sounds depressingly Medieval. I hoped we had progressed beyond that. Not sure what is worse - that people still think like this, or that there may be reason to do so.

Posted by: chatoyancy ()
Date: November 6, 2017 09:17

According to reports from her friends and even his friends, Noor and Mick have been a secret couple for two years and they're in love. She and her siblings are well known Beverly Hills kids. It's almost as if Mick has fallen for a Kardashian. Kind of embarrassing? Mick and Kendall Jenner might be interesting.

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: November 6, 2017 10:07

OK, time to take stock.

Just looking at the "Posts" and "Views" totals for pages 1 and 2 here.

This gossipy thread has nearly 20k views and 364 posts in a week, but the recent tour threads that have popped up here in recent days and weeks have just a few hundred or a couple thousand views and only just a few posts each compared to this.

Just an observation. The numbers are there for all to see.

I mean, the "Track Talk" threads combined currently on page 1 couldn't hold a candle to this one, could they?

What do we really want to talk about? Seems maybe the music might be secondary, and a distant second place at that.

Again, just an observation...

Date: November 6, 2017 10:34

stonehearted
OK, time to take stock.

Just looking at the "Posts" and "Views" totals for pages 1 and 2 here.

This gossipy thread has nearly 20k views and 364 posts in a week, but the recent tour threads that have popped up here in recent days and weeks have just a few hundred or a couple thousand views and only just a few posts each compared to this.

Just an observation. The numbers are there for all to see.

I mean, the "Track Talk" threads combined currently on page 1 couldn't hold a candle to this one, could they?

What do we really want to talk about? Seems maybe the music might be secondary, and a distant second place at that.

Again, just an observation...

I don't know if that is true? I picked a random show on page 5 (but I get your point) winking smiley

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: November 6, 2017 14:16

chatoyancy
According to reports from her friends and even his friends, Noor and Mick have been a secret couple for two years and they're in love. She and her siblings are well known Beverly Hills kids. It's almost as if Mick has fallen for a Kardashian. Kind of embarrassing? Mick and Kendall Jenner might be interesting.

eye rolling smileydrinking smiley

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: November 6, 2017 19:15

Today's NY Post has an article claiming that Mick Jagger started carrying on with the 22 year old (Noor Alfallah ) after he got his ballerina pregnant (Melanie Hamrick ). " The relationship started in the shadows but once Melanie's baby was born Noor and Mick started being less discreet " a source told the Mail .Problem is , "Melanie considers herself Mick's # 1 girlfriend "

Posted by: chatoyancy ()
Date: November 6, 2017 20:11

Mick and Noor were seeing each other before Mel's surprise pregnancy. After the pregnancy was revealed they tried to keep the romance secret.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: November 6, 2017 20:16

chatoyancy
Mick and Noor were seeing each other before Mel's surprise pregnancy. After the pregnancy was revealed they tried to keep the romance secret.

So he was Dating a 19-Year-Old!?
eye popping smiley

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: November 6, 2017 20:19

Kurt
chatoyancy

So he was Dating a 19-Year-Old!?
eye popping smiley
This just keeps getting better and better drinking smiley

Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 6, 2017 20:27

I have deleted a few offending posts in this thread now. If one of these are yours then please understand that this is a warning. Next time I delete post AND posting access. This thread is NOT open for any kinds of offending comments.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: November 7, 2017 01:41

35love
“He's an expert at the art of seduction.”
*sigh

He d+*n well should be, Lord knows he's had enough practice over the years! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Posted by: angee ()
Date: November 7, 2017 02:21

As far as what we want to talk about, remember we had many pages on each show, preparatoins and then as the show came into being for us, live and online.

Now that the tour is over, and also that there are no new projects that are out or coming out soon, ones that we know about, well...what are we interested in? Maybe Mick fells the same! cool smiley

~"Love is Strong"~

Date: November 7, 2017 14:12

All the Single Ladies
(no ring on it we have an update)

‘But Mick has slammed these reports as lies, with a spokesman for Mick Jagger telling Metro.co.uk that his client did not date or strike up any kind of close relationship with film producer Noor Alfallah as early as two years ago (2015).’

‘‘The story was significantly misleading and simply not true in suggesting the couple were in a relationship while Melanie Hamrick was pregnant,’ they added.’

‘Mick and ballet dancer Melanie, 31, dated for three years, splitting last year before their son was born. They welcomed their son Deveraux Octavian Basil in December last year.’

Read more: [metro.co.uk]-

*okay, no more teasing Mick on his love life...

Date: November 7, 2017 14:18

Metro is in the same London publishing house as the Daily Mail (they have the same russian owner).

Don't they talk? The Mail is only two or three stories up grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-07 14:18 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: November 7, 2017 14:47

DandelionPowderman
Metro is in the same London publishing house as the Daily Mail (they have the same russian owner).

Oh yes, they talk. they deliberately create the rancour between themeselves to generate interest..............

Date: November 7, 2017 14:49

EddieByword
DandelionPowderman

Oh yes, they talk. they deliberately create the rancour between themeselves to generate interest..............

LOL! Yeah, why not!

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: November 7, 2017 16:17

DandelionPowderman
EddieByword
DandelionPowderman

LOL! Yeah, why not!

Trolls of the first order, with way too much resource for the good of anyone except their shareholders...............confused smiley

Date: November 7, 2017 16:55

You know what’s maybe admirable I think Mick is probably trying to salvage these girls reputations. I thought Murdoch owned the Daily Mail? And wasn’t it a Russian model Mick played with at Desert Trip ?
ooohhh la la

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-07 16:59 by 35love.

Date: November 7, 2017 17:10

35love
You know what’s maybe admirable I think Mick is probably trying to salvage these girls reputations. I thought Murdoch owned the Daily Mail? And wasn’t it a Russian model Mick played with at Desert Trip ?
ooohhh la la

My bad! Evgeny Lebedev owns both the Metro and the Evening Standard, which are other newspapers within the same publishing house smiling smiley

Date: November 7, 2017 18:23

We surmise: Mick’s a bad boy on tour.
Perhaps for the England tour he requires
a moral/ morale assistant.
We could repent in old magnificent cathedrals.
I also am a skilled laundress
and could clean fold iron away all this dirty laundry.
Resume and salary requirements upon request.

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: November 7, 2017 20:05

Re: ^^^

Melanie Hamrick did an interview when her son was 6 months old, w/ Marie Claire magazine, dated June of 2017. Link: [www.marieclaire.com] . Based on her quotes in that article, as far as Mel knew, she & Mick were still a couple at that time. This was a "legit" interview. Marie Claire is a respected publication, not a rag. I don't think Mel would refer to Mick as her boyfriend if they had, in fact, split before Dev's birth. Doing so might ruffle Micks feathers - I just don't think think there would be an upside for her to lie about that. It certainly would not advance her ballet career to continue to pretend to be w/ Jagger. I have a ballet background and can tell you that no amount of associated fame will catapult a 30 year old corps de ballet dancer to principal. It just does not work like that. Melanie, of course, knows that, and, based on her quotes, is proud to be a member of the corps de ballet (as well she should be). She is clearly very dedicated to her career and started training ASAP to return to the company after giving birth.

Excerpts from the June 2017 Marie Claire interview w/ Melanie Hamrick:

We take a few moments to consider the term "baby momma"—its cultural import and the economic assumptions implied. She noticed when the press started using the term; thought it was curious. "I definitely don't think of myself as a 'baby mama,'" she says. "Yes, in the technical sense, I'm not married to the father of my child. But I am in a great, wonderful relationship with him. So I don't see myself like that."

"I have a career. I work hard. Since I was 18, I've supported myself. I've put my whole life into my work. I dance with one of the most well-known ballet companies in the world. To be put in that category is a little insulting. And," she widens her eyes, head cocked in a defensive stance, "it's insulting to my boyfriend."

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: November 7, 2017 21:03

Yet the impression around the birth was clearly that Mick would be an involved father but was not her "boyfriend" or anything like that. Maybe she wants more than he, it's not about lying. I feel sorry for these women.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: November 7, 2017 21:15

Right, Rokyfan, on the impression around the time of the birth, according to Mick, went the stories.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: wonderboy ()
Date: November 8, 2017 01:52

So Mick saying he broke up with Melanie while she was pregnant is some kind of defense.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 8, 2017 03:06

Rokyfan
Yet the impression around the birth was clearly that Mick would be an involved father but was not her "boyfriend" or anything like that. Maybe she wants more than he, it's not about lying. I feel sorry for these women.

Yeah...there's something a bit sad about it all.
While some may cheer and applaud Mick's ways with the young ladies at the ripe old age of 74, it seems he leaves a trail of broken hearts in his wake.
Not saying that's the case this time, but history has shown that it's not all a bed of roses for some of these women.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 8, 2017 18:25

Hairball
Rokyfan

While some may cheer and applaud Mick's ways with the young ladies at the ripe old age of 74, it seems he leaves a trail of broken hearts in his wake.
Not saying that's the case this time, but history has shown that it's not all a bed of roses for some of these women.

Yeah.
Crying all the way to the bank. $ad.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: November 8, 2017 18:30

As Joni Mitchell said in "A Case of You"....go to him, stay with him if you can but be prepared to bleed.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: November 8, 2017 18:34

This might be a forbidden thought: But sometimes I wonder what Michael's mother would have thought about this. About Michael and his harem of women and children?
I mean he was brought up in a conservative lower middle class home.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 8, 2017 18:36

MisterDDDD
Hairball
Rokyfan

Yeah.
Crying all the way to the bank. $ad.

Wondering what part of "it's not all a bed of roses for some of these women" you don't understand?
You only have to look up the year 2014 in the love life of Mick Jagger to see how insensitive your post sounds.

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1913
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home