Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920Next
Current Page: 19 of 20
Re: Mick Dating 22-Year-Old in Paris
Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: December 19, 2017 02:59

Leonioid
... but... some people just love to gossip, hen cluck and finger wag

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: December 19, 2017 03:50

I will be very disappointed, perhaps close to actually chagrined, but definitely a little disillusioned, if there's not a new baby in September '18. Alright Grandad!!!
Or some new songs for the new album?
England Lost
That's very true
But I sure won
She's 22.

There's the first verse Mick. Let's get something out before the baby!!

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: December 19, 2017 03:52

SomeTorontoGirl
Leonioid
... but... some people just love to gossip, hen cluck and finger wag

PERFECT!
Great camera work catching one of the cluckers in mid-everything!grinning smiley

Posted by: doitywoik ()
Date: December 19, 2017 03:53

grinning smiley

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: December 19, 2017 08:51

The Stones
Mick Jagger is dating a 22-year-old chick and Jerry Hall is married to an 86-year-old dude. Pretty hilarious stuff....

Attractive women go to where they money is - it's basically the same thing. They didn't chose Jagger/Murdoch because they may have a big d###, but a big wallet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-12-19 08:52 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 19, 2017 09:50

WHAT!!!! ..is that true monsoon ??? .... shit I better go rob a bank ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: December 19, 2017 17:00

Monsoon Ragoon
The Stones
Mick Jagger is dating a 22-year-old chick and Jerry Hall is married to an 86-year-old dude. Pretty hilarious stuff....

Attractive women go to where they money is - it's basically the same thing. They didn't chose Jagger/Murdoch because they may have a big d###, but a big wallet.

Yes, because ‘attractive’ women can’t hold their own jobs, don’t seek intellectual equals, don’t have interests of their own, and don’t have morals.
((BIG EYE ROLL))

Date: December 19, 2017 17:01

And, have a good day.

Date: December 19, 2017 19:18

35love
Monsoon Ragoon
The Stones

Yes, because ‘attractive’ women can’t hold their own jobs, don’t seek intellectual equals, don’t have interests of their own, and don’t have morals.
((BIG EYE ROLL))

Why would you think does a handsome 22-year-old woman date an extremely thin, average looking 74 year old man which could be her grandfather even if he were ten years younger? Mainly because he's so sweet and sexy or so well educated? Come on! But I don't say it's ONLY the money.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-12-19 19:24 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Date: December 19, 2017 21:42

Monsoon, I wasn’t going to answer, I didn't like your negative (to me) female blanket statement earlier, but here is a modern day fact:
It DOES take steady over average minimum wage income to raise a child in the US.
Public schools are not the same, very diverse dependent on value of property,
quality of food more expensive, and we must pay for health care.
Perhaps these young women are predestined biologically.
And lastly,
Mick Jagger is not yer average Grandpappy.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: December 19, 2017 21:51

"Grandpappy was a Rolling Stone
Wherever he laid his hat was his home..."

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: December 19, 2017 22:10

Tracy Ullman did a running Jerry Hall/Rupert Murdoch skit this season.

[www.google.com]

Date: December 19, 2017 22:11

Monsoon Ragoon
35love
Monsoon Ragoon
The Stones

((BIG EYE ROLL))

Why would you think does a handsome 22-year-old woman date an extremely thin, average looking 74 year old man which could be her grandfather even if he were ten years younger? Mainly because he's so sweet and sexy or so well educated? Come on! But I don't say it's ONLY the money.

She is rich herself, so there are probably other reasons. IF they were ever dating, that is.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: December 19, 2017 22:30

Maindefender
Tracy Ullman did a running Jerry Hall/Rupert Murdoch skit this season.

[www.google.com]

I don’t know whether to laugh, or daintily throw up in my mouth.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: December 19, 2017 22:56

Hairball
"Grandpappy was a Rolling Stone
Wherever he laid his hat was his home..."

Great grandpappy....

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 19, 2017 23:04

Cool out guys ... we're all just jealous that's all ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: angee ()
Date: December 20, 2017 03:42

Rockman
WHAT!!!! ..is that true monsoon ??? .... shit I better go rob a bank ....

Naw, ya don't need ta rob a bank, no worries, Rockeeeeeee!!! cool smiley
(Merry Xmas. <3)

~"Love is Strong"~

Date: December 20, 2017 09:20

35love
Monsoon, I wasn’t going to answer, I didn't like your negative (to me) female blanket statement earlier, but here is a modern day fact:
It DOES take steady over average minimum wage income to raise a child in the US.
Public schools are not the same, very diverse dependent on value of property,
quality of food more expensive, and we must pay for health care.
Perhaps these young women are predestined biologically.
And lastly,
Mick Jagger is not yer average Grandpappy.

Why are you upset if I assess that there are some woman existing - rich but not super-rich - who are so greedy for money that they accept a boyfriend/lover in their grandfather's age or chose (J. Hall) a VERY old and VERY rich man. I just see the reality which doesn't mean I hate women or think all are like this.

Posted by: Witness ()
Date: December 20, 2017 10:13

Monsoon Ragoon
35love
Monsoon Ragoon
The Stones

((BIG EYE ROLL))

OK, one suggestion then: it could be that his fame and his rock star status, even at his age, for some young women may be a mental aphrodisiac.

Date: December 20, 2017 11:31

Witness
Monsoon Ragoon
35love
Monsoon Ragoon
The Stones

((BIG EYE ROLL))

OK, one suggestion then: it could be that his fame and his rock star status, even at his age, for some young women may be a mental aphrodisiac.

Yes. But the other main thing is - the MONEY.

Posted by: Witness ()
Date: December 20, 2017 11:56

Monsoon Ragoon
Witness
Monsoon Ragoon
35love
Monsoon Ragoon
The Stones

((BIG EYE ROLL))

Yes. But the other main thing is - the MONEY.

For those few indicated, money might be irrelevant. In the Murdoch case, power may possibly be an alternative mental aphrodisiac.

Outside those, money for quite a few may be a major factor. I am not preoccupied in these issues, but only wanted to hint at other motivations than that money motive, which often is put forth as prevailing exclusively. (I usually dislike reductionist interpretations of people's behaviour, even when money is an important explanation.)

Date: December 20, 2017 12:05

Neither Noor or Jerry need more money.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: December 20, 2017 12:33

Monsoon Ragoon
The Stones

I think Biggus Dickus might have something to say about that!

Date: December 20, 2017 12:34

DandelionPowderman

Are you sure? "Man ist nie schön und reich genug." (Charles Robert Watts - sorry I have only the German translation in mind).

Date: December 20, 2017 14:31

Monsoon Ragoon
DandelionPowderman

Are you sure? "Man ist nie schön und reich genug." (Charles Robert Watts - sorry I have only the German translation in mind).

Yes, I'm sure they don't need it. What they want, however, I can't predict...

Date: December 20, 2017 16:25

Maybe she does not hate the press, or getting her picture taken
[www.dailymail.co.uk]
Who is she warning off?
Not me, just some ol housewife on the computer.
Maybe it’s a
Baby come back — like the old song by Player
[m.youtube.com]

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: December 20, 2017 17:10

"A parting shot from Dennis Potter" about Rupert Murdoch. Interview by Baron Bragg: [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: December 20, 2017 17:36

Mick Jagger's music has been part of my daily life since 1980 when I was 9 years old. I really don't care if he's an incredibly famous and amazingly fit old man still pursuing and bedding beautiful young women just so long as we get some good songs out of it.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: December 20, 2017 17:51

Monsoon Ragoon
DandelionPowderman

Ich kenn das so: "Man kann nicht schlank genug sein und man
kann nie reich genug sein."

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: December 20, 2017 18:09

Rocky Dijon
Mick Jagger's music has been part of my daily life since 1980 when I was 9 years old. I really don't care if he's an incredibly famous and amazingly fit old man still pursuing and bedding beautiful young women just so long as we get some good songs out of it.

But you must admit it was a long time ago since we got a good song coming out of that. Somewhere in the seventies maybe if you would allow me to be a bit cynical...

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920Next
Current Page: 19 of 20

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1984
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home