Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 20
Re: Mick Dating 22-Year-Old in Paris
Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: November 5, 2017 12:40

exhpart
Wow I thought I was keen ...the Daily Mail is totally obsessed

They have their field day now, but some gems among the comments section, showing some good old English irony and common sense:

"It's always useful to read these stories in DM. We get a maths lesson at the same time, good for those who can't count."

"Legendary swordsman. This is why he has been knighted. I salute you Sir Mick."

and the one really cracked me up:

"Mind the Gap!"

grinning smiley

- Doxa

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 5, 2017 12:40

bleedingman

Pure speculation here BUT I imagine President Trump most likely had more opportunities in a month than most guys here had in a lifetime.

And suddenly the name "Carla Bruni" popped in my head.
And is Trump actually worse than Bill Clinton? Old Bill has been accused of sexual harrassment by many many women over the years.

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: November 5, 2017 12:45

Nothing new here, There a first lady Mel H and a string of second ladies. Now I feel that as a woman I should disapprove of his caddish behaviour, the huge age gaps etc., but a part of me admires his energy and zest for life

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-05 14:40 by desertblues68.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: November 5, 2017 13:01

StonedInTokyo
latebloomer
I don't know why Mick hasn't gotten a vasectomy. If this girl gets pregnant, the press will be vicious. She's so Young...

Because vasectomy's are emasculating.

Ummm...how’s that?

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: November 5, 2017 15:00

SomeTorontoGirl
StonedInTokyo
latebloomer
I don't know why Mick hasn't gotten a vasectomy. If this girl gets pregnant, the press will be vicious. She's so Young...

Ummm...how’s that?

Here, here, SomeTorontoGirl. In my opinion, it's quite the brave thing to do.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: November 5, 2017 15:31

Big Al
SomeTorontoGirl
StonedInTokyo
latebloomer

Ummm...how’s that?

Here, here, SomeTorontoGirl. In my opinion, it's quite the brave thing to do.

Thumbs up (and a bag of ice) to ya Al!

Posted by: JJHMick ()
Date: November 5, 2017 15:52

Have you read the interview with Melanie and her habits regarding eating?! Mick just wanted to go out and get something to eat...

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: November 5, 2017 15:53

StonedInTokyo
35love
Oh dear it gets worse:
[www.dailymail.co.uk]

It is pretty bad for him in that neither woman seems to be that great a catch.
I mean hell, if I was Mick Jagger I would not have given either one a glance,
let alone a baby and a series of dates.

I don't know. Ballerinas are very dedicated, their art is beautiful, and this one is in a top company. She must feel mortified by Mick's latest escapade.

I miss L'Wren. She was the ideal woman - hard-working, artistic, kind, beautiful, elegant, tasteful, warm, and she adored Mick and tried her hardest with his children.

Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: November 5, 2017 15:59

EddieByword
Sighunt
Seems to be getting a lot of mileage out of this thread. Whatever Mick Jagger does in his spare time is his business. As far as I can tell, he is not breaking the law and she is over the age of consent. With that being said-and let's be honest here- if it was any other old age pensioner without money and fame behind them, she wouldn't even look in his direction....

As my wife pointed out - and not just about Jagger - (Rod Stewart if I remember rightly) - there's a reason he has all that money and fame - because of his talent, personality and charisma..........

Maybe, like fans of him and Rod, she's attracted to those qualities like fans have been for years........

Maybe she's the ultimate fan being given the ultimate 'Pit experience' on the house...........

The russian waitress that went with Ron Wood said "it wasn't his age that ultimately put her off - it was the smell of booze in the morning"...............no mention of money, one way or the other........

According to that Daily Mail news story: A source close to Jagger added: "Even people close to Mick were amazed when the romance with Noor took off because of the age gap and because she is so young and pretty. The attraction initially was Noor is mad keen to break into the movie business and Mick has his own production company and, of course, is one of the best connected men in showbusiness. He has been introducing her to a lot of powerful people."

To elaborate on my original point, these young gals hooking up with older men like Jagger (even though money and fame is part of the equation), it really has to do with having power. Celebrities like Mick Jagger have a lot more to offer these women than your typical middle class hard-working stiff. Not to get into all psycho-babble-ish, but I think this article below explains a lot about this phenomenon:
[www.quora.com]

Posted by: wonderboy ()
Date: November 5, 2017 16:14

What people say about 'consenting adults' forgets that Mick's No. 1 girlfriend/wife has never consented to his extra-curricular activity.

Posted by: kish_stoned ()
Date: November 5, 2017 16:19

HAHAHAHA IN THE END ITS ONLY TITS AND ASS,LIKE KEITH SINGS.WHERE THE BOYS GO? DOWN IN THE HOLE,GOOD LUCK TO MICK,GETS MORE HOT AFTER THE CONCERTS TOO MUCH ENGERY TO BE WASTED. NO WONDER THEY WROTE THE SONG STAR,STAR, STARFUC...........

Posted by: exhpart ()
Date: November 5, 2017 16:21

SomeTorontoGirl
StonedInTokyo
latebloomer

Ummm...how’s that?

Speaking as someone who's had 2 (first one didn't work) I am offended by this ignorance. MJ needs to do this if he's having sex with this girl...unless he wants 9

Date: November 5, 2017 16:49

You never know he might have twins with one of his lady friends and reach double digits in regards to number of children. It cannot be denied that he is a very high achievereye popping smiley

Posted by: exhpart ()
Date: November 5, 2017 17:01

Devereaux (?) Basil seems more like Melanie Hamrick's decision than anything to do with MJ. He'll be 93 at the boys 18th birthday party. It's all about legacy now lol

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: November 5, 2017 17:39

Sadly, as a product of the 80’s, I think of the Club Nouveau song
‘Situation #9’ (blowin’ my mind)
[m.youtube.com]
Situation

[Verse 1:]
Here I am stuck in this rut again
Ooh
I don't know what to do
And I haven't got a friend in the world
No, no, no
Baby, not even you

But situation number two ain't bad
But number nine ain't good
But I thought I was riding really high
'Cause I'm here hanging in Hollywood

Boy, I hate to tell you
But you really need to check yourself
The life that you're living
Is gonna catch up to you
Boy, I think you need some help
Oh, yeah

[Chorus:]
Situation number nine
Blowing my mind
Situation number nine
Blowing my mind

ETA this is a good funky tune spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-05 18:48 by 35love.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 5, 2017 19:11

Meanwhile. back at the ranch...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-05 19:11 by Hairball.

Date: November 5, 2017 19:55

A relationship between an older man and much younger woman clearly not based on money or power

Love in the wilderness

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-05 20:36 by desertblues68.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 5, 2017 20:10

.... hey that was a good read desert...^^^^ ....love doesn't see age does it LD???

ROCKMAN

Posted by: hbwriter ()
Date: November 5, 2017 20:23

I think for Mick it's just about time- he's not stupid- he knows how old he is- he is just milking each day for what it is worth. Ever the enigma, will never discuss it, will just do what he feels like doing.He's Mick Jagger for crying out loud.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 5, 2017 20:26

^^^^ wandering spirit .... A Stone till the end ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: November 5, 2017 20:29

hbwriter
I think for Mick it's just about time- he's not stupid- he knows how old he is- he is just milking each day for what it is worth. Ever the enigma, will never discuss it, will just do what he feels like doing.He's Mick Jagger for crying out loud.

Go Mick Go, enjoy life.
Jeroen

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: November 5, 2017 20:35

A Film Noir

Posted by: chatoyancy ()
Date: November 5, 2017 22:32

A Film Noir

A Film Noor

Posted by: JTHanis ()
Date: November 5, 2017 23:37

On the plus side, if he gets her pregnant, he'll want to do some more touring since the payroll got larger.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: November 5, 2017 23:56

There's no point commenting on Mick's behaviour; he's pretty much beyond redemption when it comes to r'ships. But I have a low opinion of this woman who got involved with him while another woman was pregnant with his child.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: November 6, 2017 01:04

Mick isn't married to anyone and I would bet he hasn't made any promises to Melanie other than to support her financially since she is the mother of his youngest child. As long as no laws are broken and no one is abused, then it's not for me to say what's right or wrong in a relationship between adults. I do find it strange that a girl of 22 would be attracted to a man that much older, but then again, it is Mick Jagger.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: November 6, 2017 01:07

latebloomer
Mick isn't married to anyone and I would bet he hasn't made any promises to Melanie other than to support her financially since she is the mother of his youngest child. As long as no laws are broken and no one is abused, then it's not for me to say what's right or wrong in a relationship between adults. I do find it strange that a girl of 22 would be attracted to a man that much older, but then again, it is Mick Jagger.

thumbs up and one for the money in the last sentence thumbs down if so.............

Posted by: johnypar ()
Date: November 6, 2017 01:34

StonedInTokyo
35love
Oh dear it gets worse:
[www.dailymail.co.uk]

It is pretty bad for him in that neither woman seems to be that great a catch.
I mean hell, if I was Mick Jagger I would not have given either one a glance,
let alone a baby and a series of dates.
Spot on. Agree 100%.

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: November 6, 2017 02:27

latebloomer
Its not strange you can see it ad infinitum in any large city. 70 year old rich guys with young girls. Hes rich and powerful. Thats all it takes

Besides, doesnt she come from a culture where its commonplace for men to sell their young daughters to older men to be one more of their wives?

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: November 6, 2017 02:57

Rokyfan

Besides, doesnt she come from a culture where its commonplace for men to sell their young daughters to older men to be one more of their wives?

Er, no. (Not sure what defines Kuwaiti-American culture, but that ain’t it.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-06 02:58 by Aquamarine.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 20

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1805
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home