Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 20
Re: Mick Dating 22-Year-Old in Paris
Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: November 4, 2017 21:06

Stoneage

I wonder what feminists thinks about this? You seldom hear them talking about it. I wonder why.

Hahaha... because the feminists are clever and see the stuff like that isn't so easily to be interpreted in black and white, but more as more complex affair (in terms of who has the real power and gets the gain of it, etc.). And hahaha... generally the feminists are Mick Jagger fans or at least fans of what he represents... Anyone shaking up traditional sexual genre concepts and ways of thinking are usually good for them... Even Jagger's misogynist moments are mostly forgiven by them - his non-conventionalism and liberalism and even non-shamed hedonism does the talking...

As we can see in this thread, the moralistic finger pointing here comes from a conservative, aged male-dominated world trying to stick to some sort of 'normal' family values and conducts (which usually are the actual target of feminist criticism). Jagger seems to be a threat to those, which, naturally, causes some moral anger. For some reason, Jagger's non-conventional way of life is not seen so terrible for women here, and for them isn't either even so non-understable why this 74-years old man might still look attractive to younger women. Go figure...

- Doxa

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-04 22:49 by Doxa.

Posted by: wonderboy ()
Date: November 4, 2017 21:20

I don't think I'm a conservative, old moralist. None of those are really bad things, by the way. We all have our morals. Myself, I do think people should treat each other with respect. I do like classy behavior.
I think I'm seeing it how it is -- rich, old guy with power using his slimy friends to find him young girls to get his rocks off.
I love the Stones, but the clock is ticking on this kind of Rat Pack behavior. The times are a changing, and Mick doesn't get called upon it in the media because he's seen as an Austin Power-like anachronism.
I don't think this is good for feminism, either, and my wife and many women would agree. For a lot of men feminism meant they could get laid and not take any responsibility for their women.

Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: November 4, 2017 21:42

In a way we live in a world of double standards. At a time when men from all walks of life and business are being taken to courts and tribunals and loosing their jobs for so much as saying something sexually suggestive to a work colleague. We also live in a world where human trafficking is all around us. 36 investigations from special police force units in a small town where i live. Pop up brothels everywhere, young girls treated like slaves.

Media coverage and attention is more focused on social justice and how much someone can gain from another person or a company , as opposed to bringing serious sexual offenders to justice for their crimes on victims..

Oh i am not a conservative BTW, i'm not an anything.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: November 4, 2017 22:44

wonderboy
For a lot of men feminism meant they could get laid and not take any responsibility for their women.

If a lot of men thought that's what feminism means, they must have had a problem with basic comprehension. confused smiley Jeez.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 4, 2017 22:58

What's strange ta watch is the stampede of dobbers when something
like these Hollywood scandals burst .... they come out of woodwork...

Like the US elections ... there were like 20-30 allegations against
Trump one even saying that he brushed against her breast back in the 70's ....

I was in a room with 3 women when that one broke on the evening news
and they all burst out laughing and giggling .... "oooooohhh ooooww Brushed her Breast!!!!!! .... how f'n naughty!!!!"

In no way am I sticking up for Trumpo BUT what gives ....Where are those women now? was it true or was it a $$$$ hunt or an election stunt ????????????

ROCKMAN

Posted by: chatoyancy ()
Date: November 4, 2017 23:42

The sixteen women who accused Trump are still waiting together in the wings. Recently one who was on his show "The Apprentice" subpoenaed the White House. Trump maintains that all the women are lying, even though he's on tape bragging about kissing and groping women without their permission, explaining that when you're a star you can get away with anything. Trump was a regular guest on the Howard Stern radio show. There are some crazy things on tape, like, "Thank God for abortion".

Mick has much more class than Trump. He's an expert at the art of seduction.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: November 5, 2017 01:34

Doxa
Stoneage

I wonder what feminists thinks about this? You seldom hear them talking about it. I wonder why.

Hahaha... because the feminists are clever and see the stuff like that isn't so easily to be interpreted in black and white, but more as more complex affair (in terms of who has the real power and gets the gain of it, etc.). And hahaha... generally the feminists are Mick Jagger fans or at least fans of what he represents... Anyone shaking up traditional sexual genre concepts and ways of thinking are usually good for them... Even Jagger's misogynist moments are mostly forgiven by them - his non-conventionalism and liberalism and even non-shamed hedonism does the talking...

As we can see in this thread, the moralistic finger pointing here comes from a conservative, aged male-dominated world trying to stick to some sort of 'normal' family values and conducts (which usually are the actual target of feminist criticism). Jagger seems to be a threat to those, which, naturally, causes some moral anger. For some reason, Jagger's non-conventional way of life is not seen so terrible for women here, and for them isn't either even so non-understable why this 74-years old man might still look attractive to younger women. Go figure...

- Doxa

*excellent writing here

Date: November 5, 2017 01:36

“He's an expert at the art of seduction.”
*sigh

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: November 5, 2017 02:12

chatoyancy
The sixteen women who accused Trump are still waiting together in the wings. Recently one who was on his show "The Apprentice" subpoenaed the White House. Trump maintains that all the women are lying, even though he's on tape bragging about kissing and groping women without their permission, explaining that when you're a star you can get away with anything. Trump was a regular guest on the Howard Stern radio show. There are some crazy things on tape, like, "Thank God for abortion".

Mick has much more class than Trump. He's an expert at the art of seduction.

Pure speculation here BUT I imagine President Trump most likely had more opportunities in a month than most guys here had in a lifetime.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: November 5, 2017 02:13

I hear ya 35...he just has it.

Date: November 5, 2017 02:24

stone4ever
bv
ThroughTheLonelyNights

But there are also fans who like to have a look at the Stones in their entirety, that includes parts of their private lives etc., also "gossip" topics who are in the press - and as we (mostly women, but not only) are interested, we like to share our thoughts about it - even if the Stones are off tour, off studio etc...

No worries. I do fully understand that fans are interested in the private lives of the band members. What I do NOT understand, is all the moral "police" around. If somebody at age 22 like to meet up with Mick, age 74, so what? Most of the info floating around is from British paparazzi, if they get a million click from a story then they are fine, they don't care if the story is right or wrong.

Feel free to discuss this subject, no harm. I will never close this thread, but if someone is going bananas posting offending, I will close the access for the given "banana"...

PS. If you think I should close this thread, why don't you just stop reading it?

thumbs up I like your style BV. smoking smiley

On the contrary - you must have got me wrong: My intention was to keep threads like this open for discussion!! I like free minds and free speech and I also hate the "moral police" - as long as it doesn´t get stupid, offending or sexist...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-05 02:43 by ThroughTheLonelyNights.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: November 5, 2017 03:17

Mick and Keith have one thing in common - they both seem to genuinely enjoy being in the company of women. How they spend that time is their business.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: November 5, 2017 03:26

chatoyancy
...Mick has much more class than Trump...

Good for you chatoyancy, not straining yourself by setting that bar too high. winking smiley

... He's an expert at the art of seduction...

I confess to being baffled by that. Never was attracted to him. I think the only one I would ever have flung my panties at was Stu.

Posted by: chatoyancy ()
Date: November 5, 2017 03:46

I find Stu the most attractive too. He should have been a featured player.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: November 5, 2017 04:38

I wish Mick the best, and await the news that Lucas is dating Noor's mother - which could potentially make Lucas stepfather-in-law to his dad.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-05 04:38 by DeanGoodman.

Date: November 5, 2017 05:04

Four Seasons Hotel - Paris, France -- 20th October 2017

I saw ya working the bar a week so back Dean .... pretty funny.......matter of fact really funny........hhhaaa

ROCKMAN

Date: November 5, 2017 06:41

Oh dear it gets worse:
[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: November 5, 2017 10:13

35love
Oh dear it gets worse:
[www.dailymail.co.uk]

And so, the soap opera continues eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: November 5, 2017 10:23

35love
Oh dear it gets worse:
[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Quid pro quo.

Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: November 5, 2017 10:46

This is much worse. Looks like this has been kept under the radar for years.
I wonder how many others he has tucked away lol. He may be old but he still has a lot of energy for relationships.. Unbelievable. I suppose this relationship could be about friendship, its possible. We don't really know unless the girl speaks out to the press. If this is platonic someone needs to say so before this builds, because if this has been going on for a few years, a 71 year old with a 19 or 20 year old is much worse, plus it potentially dates back to his previous relationship.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-05 11:02 by stone4ever.

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: November 5, 2017 11:18

Rockman
....maybe..maybe...... he's interested in her film production skills ...

Absolutely! After all, she's taken as many as 4 film classes, did a fine Presi presentation on 1970s cinema for her "History of American Film" class 2 years ago as a college Junior--and last year gave money to a student production for a film short.

In addition to her production prowess, she may have other charms.

...and vis-a-vis absolutely nothing at all, have you heard the latest in California anti-aging trends? (here)

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: November 5, 2017 11:21

swiss
Rockman
....maybe..maybe...... he's interested in her film production skills ...

Absolutely! After all, she's taken as many as 4 film classes, did a fine Presi presentation on 1970s cinema for her "History of American Film" class 2 years ago as a college Junior--and last year gave money to a student production for a film short.

In addition to her production prowess, she may have other charms.

...and vis-a-vis absolutely nothing at all, have you heard the latest in California anti-aging trends? (here)

That is vampiric>grinning smiley<

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: November 5, 2017 11:25

Is Miss Noor looking a bit pale...?

(jk - but it is a thing right now)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-05 11:35 by swiss.

Date: November 5, 2017 11:26

these companies can charge people thousands of dollars for the privilege of being a human guinea pig.

ROCKMAN

Date: November 5, 2017 11:45

I don't know why Mick hasn't gotten a vasectomy. If this girl gets pregnant, the press will be vicious. She's so Young...

Posted by: StonedInTokyo ()
Date: November 5, 2017 12:08

35love
Oh dear it gets worse:
[www.dailymail.co.uk]

It is pretty bad for him in that neither woman seems to be that great a catch.
I mean hell, if I was Mick Jagger I would not have given either one a glance,
let alone a baby and a series of dates.

Date: November 5, 2017 12:11

stone4ever
I suppose this relationship could be about friendship

Yes, of course because 74 year old multimillionaires are always on the lookout for twenty-something females to play chess with.

Date: November 5, 2017 12:13

latebloomer
I don't know why Mick hasn't gotten a vasectomy. If this girl gets pregnant, the press will be vicious. She's so Young...

Because vasectomy's are emasculating.

Posted by: exhpart ()
Date: November 5, 2017 12:17

Wow I thought I was keen ...the Daily Mail is totally obsessed

Date: November 5, 2017 12:28

StonedInTokyo
latebloomer

Because vasectomy's are emasculating.

So it goes something like this?...I am a man so I must spread my seed. Or is it more in the line of keep em barefoot and pregnant. grinning smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 20

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1797
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home