Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 20
Re: Mick Dating 22-Year-Old in Paris
Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: November 3, 2017 19:00

keefriff99
steffialicia
keefriff99
desertblues68
For the girls in this forum mostly, some nice beauty tips. I didn't know there was something called face lift in a bag, I want that!....... Expecially having to wake up at such an ungodly hour

beauty tips for iorr ladies

Not that we need any as we are gorgeous! >grinning smiley<
Oh, the things one could do with such a flexible woman...

Seriously, I enjoyed reading about Melanie's workout and the way she eats. I would love to learn more about Mick's routine and diet. I'm a gym rat and Mick is nine years older than I am. He is my hero for the shape he is in.
It was a really good article.

I'd love Mick to divulge more of his workout and nutritional secrets too, but he seems to keep most of his regimen under wraps. There's no doubt it takes hours and hours of training and a very strict diet to maintain his fitness, but he's too secretive about that stuff to talk about it at length.

I too would like Mick to reveal his workout and diet. We hear about keith's favorite things he loves to eat and drink but not much from Mick.

What is Malanie, like 29, Mick once said your body looks after itself up until you get to 30, not much advice or inspiration i would take from someone in shape at 29. Mick is more of an inspiration to me because of his age. What ever he does works for him.

I'm 52 and hold the record for 5000 meters for over 50's to 60 age group in the County where i live on the concept 2 rowing machine. Not bad for part time drunk lol.

Would love to know exactly what cardio Mick does, weight s too.
He must be extreemly fit to recover so quickly from his performances.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: November 3, 2017 19:05

saltoftheearth
Come on, if Mick Jagger would have wanted to keep things in private he would have been able to do so.

Exactly.

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: November 3, 2017 19:22

35love
Was it a staged photo op, or really a sultry get together? Either way, it’s Jagger.
As for Melanie H. I have always said nice comments after reading more about her, this last article in W she strikes me again having a good head on her shoulders-
I was the same age when I had my 1st/ a son, balancing it out w/ a big career,
I think she is doing great. I hope she is-
I agree with you 35love. She dances for one of the best companies in the world. Being a ballet dancer requires incredible hard work, self-discipline and strength of character. She seems to be very mature and sensible.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-03 22:53 by desertblues68.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 3, 2017 22:14

ThroughTheLonelyNights

But there are also fans who like to have a look at the Stones in their entirety, that includes parts of their private lives etc., also "gossip" topics who are in the press - and as we (mostly women, but not only) are interested, we like to share our thoughts about it - even if the Stones are off tour, off studio etc...

No worries. I do fully understand that fans are interested in the private lives of the band members. What I do NOT understand, is all the moral "police" around. If somebody at age 22 like to meet up with Mick, age 74, so what? Most of the info floating around is from British paparazzi, if they get a million click from a story then they are fine, they don't care if the story is right or wrong.

Feel free to discuss this subject, no harm. I will never close this thread, but if someone is going bananas posting offending, I will close the access for the given "banana"...

PS. If you think I should close this thread, why don't you just stop reading it?

Bjornulf

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: November 3, 2017 23:29

Dang, how did I miss all this fun? grinning smiley

Date: November 3, 2017 23:55

bv
ThroughTheLonelyNights

But there are also fans who like to have a look at the Stones in their entirety, that includes parts of their private lives etc., also "gossip" topics who are in the press - and as we (mostly women, but not only) are interested, we like to share our thoughts about it - even if the Stones are off tour, off studio etc...

No worries. I do fully understand that fans are interested in the private lives of the band members. What I do NOT understand, is all the moral "police" around. If somebody at age 22 like to meet up with Mick, age 74, so what? Most of the info floating around is from British paparazzi, if they get a million click from a story then they are fine, they don't care if the story is right or wrong.

Feel free to discuss this subject, no harm. I will never close this thread, but if someone is going bananas posting offending, I will close the access for the given "banana"...

PS. If you think I should close this thread, why don't you just stop reading it?

thumbs up I like your style BV. smoking smiley

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: November 4, 2017 03:55

Well, the PR seems in force for promoting Melanie.
Now we have an extended ‘she’s a likable everyday gal who works hard for her body’ piece
[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Oh dear gossip gossip gossip
Everything else (regular news) is just so depressing. Maybe I’ll take up reading the classics. Learn a new language.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-04 03:57 by 35love.

Posted by: Cheltie ()
Date: November 4, 2017 14:56

Is it not strange, people blaming jagger for meeting a 22 old girl, but thinking, how great it is jagger and the stones attracting all ages with their music and performances. As well girls in their twenties. Age and time is a measurement unit created by mankind..attraction and emotionality are not .... Happily!!!!

Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: November 4, 2017 15:42

Seems to be getting a lot of mileage out of this thread. Whatever Mick Jagger does in his spare time is his business. As far as I can tell, he is not breaking the law and she is over the age of consent. With that being said-and let's be honest here- if it was any other old age pensioner without money and fame behind them, she wouldn't even look in his direction....

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: November 4, 2017 15:54

Sighunt
Seems to be getting a lot of mileage out of this thread. Whatever Mick Jagger does in his spare time is his business. As far as I can tell, he is not breaking the law and she is over the age of consent. With that being said-and let's be honest here- if it was any other old age pensioner without money and fame behind them, she wouldn't even look in his direction....

As my wife pointed out - and not just about Jagger - (Rod Stewart if I remember rightly) - there's a reason he has all that money and fame - because of his talent, personality and charisma..........

Maybe, like fans of him and Rod, she's attracted to those qualities like fans have been for years........

Maybe she's the ultimate fan being given the ultimate 'Pit experience' on the house...........

The russian waitress that went with Ron Wood said "it wasn't his age that ultimately put her off - it was the smell of booze in the morning"...............no mention of money, one way or the other........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-04 15:54 by EddieByword.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: November 4, 2017 16:29

That's why I'm so surprised to see so many people here questioning this. I would think Stones fans of all people would "get" Mick's magnetism.

He's one of the most charismatic performers in history, right up there with guys like Elvis and James Brown. He has an air about him onstage that transcends normal notions of sexuality, especially when he was younger, but he's still got "it". You can't turn off that kind of charm and charisma, and Mick clearly cultivates it.

Posted by: Cheltie ()
Date: November 4, 2017 17:19

keefriff99
That's why I'm so surprised to see so many people here questioning this. I would think Stones fans of all people would "get" Mick's magnetism.

He's one of the most charismatic performers in history, right up there with guys like Elvis and James Brown. He has an air about him onstage that transcends normal notions of sexuality, especially when he was younger, but he's still got "it". You can't turn off that kind of charm and charisma, and Mick clearly cultivates it.

I agree 100 percent

Posted by: wonderboy ()
Date: November 4, 2017 18:29

I doubt this dalliance has anything to do with Mick's charisma or charm, or that it's two crazy people who have a romance.
I see it as mostly a transactional relationship.
Noor is a young woman raised to find richer, older men to advance herself. She was introduced to Mick by Brett Ratner -- look him up to find the kind of men Mick uses to find him young women.

Date: November 4, 2017 18:35

Whew Wonderboy, I hope I never get on your bad side.
“Raised to find richer, older men to advance herself”
Where did you get that? You don’t know that! Good grief.

Date: November 4, 2017 18:43

35love

Her sister is 'dating' Michael Jackson's son. Read between the lines -- these girls have a mother who is pushing them to be with wealthy, famous men. It's a weird Southern California thing. It's what the mother did. American mother, Kuwaiti millionaire.
Let's be real about what's going on is my feeling on this. Like calling this young woman a 'producer' because she took some film classes and did a school project.

Date: November 4, 2017 18:45

I confess I am the person who says
such trash! this Daily Mail ugh!
all the while scanning for Mick
LMAO.

Date: November 4, 2017 18:47

wonderboy
35love

Her sister is 'dating' Michael Jackson's son. Read between the lines -- these girls have a mother who is pushing them to be with wealthy, famous men. It's a weird Southern California thing. It's what the mother did. American mother, Kuwaiti millionaire.
Let's be real about what's going on is my feeling on this. Like calling this young woman a 'producer' because she took some film classes and did a school project.

Yes well cannot you give a beneficial chance before condemning so?
Those younger kids were in Beverly Hills High School together.
They became friends.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: November 4, 2017 19:04

wonderboy
I doubt this dalliance has anything to do with Mick's charisma or charm, or that it's two crazy people who have a romance.
Noor is a young woman raised to find richer, older men to advance herself. She was introduced to Mick by Brett Ratner -- look him up to find the kind of men Mick uses to find him young women.

I see what you mean..........Ugh the pug........[en.wikipedia.org]

Wikipedia: Sexual harrassment allegations

In late October 2017, a former talent agent employee accused Ratner of rape.[36] In November 2017, six women, including Olivia Munn and Natasha Henstridge, accused Ratner of several more incidences of sexual misconduct and harassment, including following an actress into a bathroom without invitation and masturbating as another entered his trailer to deliver food, claims he denied through his attorney.[37][38] In addition, journalist Danielle Berrin had described being repeatedly sexually harrassed by Ratner while writing an interview on him in 2008, which she had reported in a cover story in Jewish Journal at the time,[39] as well as in a follow-up article for Jewish Journal in 2011.[40] The sexual assault and harrassment allegations led to a severance of ties between Ratner and Warner Brothers, after Warner Brothers said they were reviewing the issue.[41]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-04 19:06 by EddieByword.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: November 4, 2017 19:15

wonderboy

You actually think Mick needs to have people find him women? Ha.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 4, 2017 19:16

EddieByword
wonderboy

I see what you mean..........Ugh the pug........[en.wikipedia.org]

Wikipedia: Sexual harrassment allegations

In late October 2017, a former talent agent employee accused Ratner of rape.[36] In November 2017, six women, including Olivia Munn and Natasha Henstridge, accused Ratner of several more incidences of sexual misconduct and harassment, including following an actress into a bathroom without invitation and masturbating as another entered his trailer to deliver food, claims he denied through his attorney.[37][38] In addition, journalist Danielle Berrin had described being repeatedly sexually harrassed by Ratner while writing an interview on him in 2008, which she had reported in a cover story in Jewish Journal at the time,[39] as well as in a follow-up article for Jewish Journal in 2011.[40] The sexual assault and harrassment allegations led to a severance of ties between Ratner and Warner Brothers, after Warner Brothers said they were reviewing the issue.[41]

Wonder why Mick would even be associated with this dirtbag Bret Ratner?
Seems like risky business to be linked with him in any way.

Date: November 4, 2017 19:19

steffialicia

Yeah, I do, at least this type of woman. Beautiful, used to hanging around monied people, family supports this type of thing, knows what she needs to provide, looking for something in return.
Sorry to be so 'cynical', but I think that's how it is.

Date: November 4, 2017 19:22

wonderboy
steffialicia

Yeah, I do, at least this type of woman. Beautiful, used to hanging around monied people, family supports this type of thing, knows what she needs to provide, looking for something in return.
Sorry to be so 'cynical', but I think that's how it is.

I think an extremely large number of the women attending the Paris shows I was at would have JUMPED at the chance of being with Mick...just saying. In addition, many of them were young and gorgeous.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-04 19:22 by steffialicia.

Date: November 4, 2017 19:25

steffialicia

I think an extremely large number of the women attending the Paris shows I was at would have JUMPED at the chance of being with Mick...just saying. In addition, many of them were young and gorgeous.

Oh, agree with that.
But I guess credit to Mick -- he's going to vet these women first so they know what they are getting into and won't run to the press if they don't like it.

Date: November 4, 2017 19:26

They'd like it LOL

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 4, 2017 19:30

Valid point wonderboy - and there's the risk of some random young hottie blackmailing and or suing Mick for loads of money, possibly with fictional claims.
At least with the "vetting" process, he's somewhat safe from all of that risk.

Date: November 4, 2017 19:32

Hairball
Valid point wonderboy - and there's the risk of some random young hottie blackmailing and or suing Mick for loads of money, possibly with fictional claims.
At least with the "vetting" process, he's somewhat safe from all of that risk.

In all seriousness, I can understand the thinking.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: November 4, 2017 20:02

Seriously? You mean a 74 year old man is still attractive to young 20-something girls? Hardly. In that case girls with a special interest in geriatrics. He could be great-grandfather to this girl. The age difference is spectacular...

Date: November 4, 2017 20:07

Connected some dots with all this. Jeffery Epstein, Brett Ratner, Harvey Weinstein. I mean just google around. Involved in film production or finding girls for the rich and famous.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: November 4, 2017 20:23

It's not a new phenomena though. Old male celebrities with much younger women. Usually the age gap is around 20-30 years though. More than 50 years is quite exclusive.
I wonder what feminists thinks about this? You seldom hear them talking about it. I wonder why.

Date: November 4, 2017 20:49

Stoneage
It's not a new phenomena though. Old male celebrities with much younger women. Usually the age gap is around 20-30 years though. More than 50 years is quite exclusive.
I wonder what feminists thinks about this? You seldom hear them talking about it. I wonder why.

I was thinking the same, its like some sort of media shut down over this, Prince Andrew comes to mind. Not a mention about the teenager he was allegedly set up with by Jeffery Epstein.

This 52 year age gap is unwanted publicity, this is what i was saying the other day before a couple of posters jumped on me.

Looking at those creaming fans at gigs in the early 60's, some of them possibly groupies, they looked very young to me.
The Stones don't want them coming out of the woodwork. How many girls did Bill say he had, 1500 or something.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 20

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1548
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home