Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 20
Re: Mick Dating 22-Year-Old in Paris
Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: November 1, 2017 04:17

Bliss
Don't be too surprised if some ex-employees come out of the woodwork and slate Mick as a predator. The Stones org is huge. Nannies, maids, cooks, PAs, office staff and others, including the underaged daughters of same. An ex-nanny came out a few years ago and said he was screwing her on a kitchen counter-top with Jerry in the next room.

Personally I'm getting tired of it. Very hard to take these women seriously when you see pics of them with their arms around their "rapist" and a big smile on their face. They are definitely not some human trafficking victims forced into a life of sexual slavery. You can't victimise the willing. They wanted to be stars.
Oh, YOU'RE tired of it? I'm sure women are tired of it too...this garbage has been going on for decades. I'm glad this is coming out in the open now.

As far as Mick: again, there's a huge difference between being a horndog and being a predator.

Mick is one of the most famous and charismatic performers in the history of the world. Women and men gravitate to him.

I'm not saying Mick is Mr. Morality, but making the leap from him being a playboy who's pursued women using his money and fame for decades to him being some kind of serial sexual predator is slanderous.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: November 1, 2017 04:44

(Female here.) Well, maybe some ex-nanny or maid really needed the money and put up with Mick's sexual requirements to keep her job...that does make him a predator, not some "playboy" or "horndog".

But no; no sympathy for the Hollywood actresses. I save my sympathy for true victims, of which there is no shortage in this world, not wannabe stars.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-01 04:45 by Bliss.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: November 1, 2017 05:00

Bliss
(Female here.) Well, maybe some ex-nanny or maid really needed the money and put up with Mick's sexual requirements to keep her job...that does make him a predator, not some "playboy" or "horndog".

But no; no sympathy for the Hollywood actresses. I save my sympathy for true victims, of which there is no shortage in this world, not wannabe stars.
Of course THAT would make him a predator, but have you ever heard any such stories about him? Why speculate?

Date: November 1, 2017 05:15

Note post above - Chris O'Dell, long-time PA to Mick, very well-known and respected in the music business, said in her book that sleeping with Mick was a requirement of any job with him.

Why do dogs lick their balls? Because they can.

Posted by: Straycat13 ()
Date: November 1, 2017 05:20

ReginaPhalange
Rokyfan
Hairball
I wonder how Mick's other gal is taking this news - I forget her name...the one who just had his baby less than a year ago.

I forget her name also . . . let's hope she's taking it better than the one before her did.

She's currently with him in Mustique so I'm guessing she's fine with it as long as he continues to throw money and luxury vacations her way.
That’s what I figured. “Oh, what tangled webs we weave.”

The only one who can handle his lifestyle is himself. All the ladies end up hurting badly. Oh,yes they do!

Date: November 1, 2017 05:34

The only one who can handle his lifestyle is himself. All the ladies end up hurting badly. Oh,yes they do!

Three of Mick's longtime loves tried to commit suicide, and one succeeded.

Maybe they were all unstable to begin with....?

Posted by: StonedAsia ()
Date: November 1, 2017 06:40

I wouldn't exactly call it 'dating'....more like hittin' it as a diversion. Sorry to be rude, but we all know Mick. He's not exactly a one woman man. More power to him, though. Let's see if she ends up preggers for number 9?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 1, 2017 06:44

Sorry to be rude, but we all know Mick.

Do we ? .....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: November 1, 2017 08:37

Just over a year ago, a then 33-year-old Big Al went on a date with dome thirteen years his junior. Whilst the attraction was certainly there, the age-gap soon became apparent. The conversation drifted towards, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. Realising my absolute disinterest, the conversation waited and she was less interested in this charismatic, handsome dinosaur. Throughout the meal, her phone sat on the table. Throughout the meal it beeped and buzzed. Throughout the meal, she paid more attention to her device than me. My point? As intersting as I'm sure Jagger is, how would he truly fare on a date with a snowflake millennial?

Date: November 1, 2017 09:23

eeeerrrr Big Al .... eeerrr maybe find a Amish girl who has homing pigeons ...

ROCKMAN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-01 10:51 by Rockman.

Date: November 1, 2017 10:12

Don't feel bad, Big Al. I've seen Millennials out on dates with each other, and they are glued to their phones the whole time.

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: November 1, 2017 10:19

Great story Big Al!smileys with beer

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 1, 2017 11:23

Big Al
Just over a year ago, a then 33-year-old Big Al went on a date with some thirteen years his junior.

You should have dated a conservative 20yo girl. grinning smiley

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: November 1, 2017 12:02

Big Al
Just over a year ago, a then 33-year-old Big Al went on a date with dome thirteen years his junior. Whilst the attraction was certainly there, the age-gap soon became apparent. The conversation drifted towards, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. Realising my absolute disinterest, the conversation waited and she was less interested in this charismatic, handsome dinosaur. Throughout the meal, her phone sat on the table. Throughout the meal it beeped and buzzed. Throughout the meal, she paid more attention to her device than me. My point? As intersting as I'm sure Jagger is, how would he truly fare on a date with a snowflake millennial?

If she was 38-23-36, I'd guess he would fare well, and then say farewell.

Date: November 1, 2017 12:49

I Cant Find Love ...... Undercover leftover

ROCKMAN

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 1, 2017 13:02

Bliss
Don't be too surprised if some ex-employees come out of the woodwork and slate Mick as a predator.

WHy would he do that at the risk of being put in the same basket as Weinstein or DSK? Mick's fat too clever, he knows he can "shop" in any club of any big city on the planet on any given night.

Posted by: Virgin Priest ()
Date: November 1, 2017 13:11

Reading all these messages makes me sick.

Now I´m 53 and my last girl friend was 19 years younger than me. The reaction of my sourrounding people was suggestively. Friends, co-workers, relatives... they all tried to manipulate me. “she is much too young for you... she only wants your money... she sees a father in you.... she will leave you, when you are old...“ All that stuff.

But what did all these self-proclaimed counselors really do? They projected their own fears, desires and problems on me! Did anyone know the “chemistry“ between her and me? NO!!

Do we know the chemistry between Mick and his new girl friend....?? Maybe they spend a night in one room. Do we know what they did? No! Maybe they talked about literature until the morning – so, good for them. Maybe they had sex – nothing wrong with it.

Even the words, I´m writing here, are foolish.

The only contact point between us and The Rolling Stones is their music and their stage show.

I´m still sad, because I missed their concert in Düsseldorf for professional reasons.

But: no discussion about their private life!

BV, please close this discussion!

Priest

Posted by: Voodookitten76 ()
Date: November 1, 2017 14:53

Virgin Priest

Amen!

"Nice bit of silk, Em."

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 1, 2017 15:12

Voodookitten76
Virgin Priest

Amen!
thumbs up

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: November 1, 2017 15:17

Rockman
eeeerrrr Big Al .... eeerrr maybe find a Amish girl who has homing pigeons ...

grinning smileygrinning smiley

smileys with beer

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: November 1, 2017 15:20

God save Mick!!!

C

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: November 1, 2017 16:46

I wish him well!

d.f

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: November 1, 2017 17:05

MisterDDDD
Voodookitten76
Virgin Priest

Amen!
thumbs up
smileys with beer
Jeroen

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: November 1, 2017 17:43

Bjornulf said he’s sleeping for 2 weeks.
So we should keep it clean.
Here’s the last bit of dirt
(Oh my link did not work, uh-oh. Seems like all is well)

Now Mick gets make-up sexx.
Get some rest Mick.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-01 17:46 by 35love.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: November 1, 2017 18:38

Well it’s certainly not any of my business how Mick conducts his life.
In addition the entire story could be incorrect. However if true then maybe a glimpse into his state of mind at age 74 - “what a drag it is getting old”.

Date: November 1, 2017 18:42

....maybe..maybe...... he's interested in her film production skills ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: November 1, 2017 19:11

Virgin Priest

Now I´m 53 and my last girl friend was 19 years younger than me. The reaction of my sourrounding people was suggestively. Friends, co-workers, relatives... they all tried to manipulate me. “she is much too young for you... she only wants your money... she sees a father in you.... she will leave you, when you are old...“ All that stuff.

But what did all these self-proclaimed counselors really do? They projected their own fears, desires and problems on me! Did anyone know the “chemistry“ between her and me? NO!!

Do we know the chemistry between Mick and his new girl friend....?? Maybe they spend a night in one room. Do we know what they did? No! Maybe they talked about literature until the morning – so, good for them. Maybe they had sex – nothing wrong with it.

The only contact point between us and The Rolling Stones is their music and their stage show.

I´m still sad, because I missed their concert in Düsseldorf for professional reasons.

Priest

What a hypocrite.

After extensively giving your opinion, you say that because it concerns MJ' s private life it should not be discussed and the thread should be closed.

You really think discussion of Mick's private life is inappropriate? There are all sorts of threads where the private lives of the Stones, of their families, what they do other than play in the band,etc. are discussed. What you mean is any comments that you perceive as critical should not be allowed. The typical 21st century right to not be offended.

You could just not read the thread, but you would not have then had the chance to chime in with your view.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: November 1, 2017 19:20

Thank you to those who enjoyed my little tale. Big Al is now in a relationship with a forty-year-old; someone almost seven years his senior. She had reservations about the age-gap, but came around upon realising that I'm probably older than her in my head.

Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: November 1, 2017 19:29

Rokyfan
Virgin Priest

Priest

What a hypocrite.

After extensively giving your opinion, you say that because it concerns MJ' s private life it should not be discussed and the thread should be closed.

You really think discussion of Mick's private life is inappropriate? There are all sorts of threads where the private lives of the Stones, of their families, what they do other than play in the band,etc. are discussed. What you mean is any comments that you perceive as critical should not be allowed. The typical 21st century right to not be offended.

You could just not read the thread, but you would not have then had the chance to chime in with your view.

Virgin Priest was onlystones, sorry if i am wrong.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-01 23:01 by stone4ever.

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: November 1, 2017 19:39

Rockman
Maybe she hired Mick as a fitness coach ....

thumbs up

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 20

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1777
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home