Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 20
Re: Mick Dating 22-Year-Old in Paris
Date: October 31, 2017 15:16

keefriff99
DandelionPowderman
keefriff99
wonderboy
The comparison I am making is that Weinstein and Spacey broke societal norms for years and it was winked at or even celebrated in their own worlds, and then one day the press decides to make it a story, the broader public is shocked and their careers are over.
Could it happen to Jagger? Probably not, at his age, and not really being relevant in the broader culture anymore.
But if somebody like Bruce Springsteen left his wife for a 22-year-old girl it would damage his career.
They didn't break societal norms. They broke LAWS, and got away with it because their wealth and fame made it difficult for men and women to come forward with their stories.

Kevin Spacey forced himself on a 14 year old actor, and there have been articles published in the past few years about how predatory and forceful he could be towards young men. Weinstein masturbated in front of women, cornered them, intimidated them, harassed them and assaulted them.

NOTHING like that has ever been alleged with Mick. He's a playboy, he's promiscuous, he's unfaithful, and he's treated his exes coldly from a relationship standpoint, but that's the extent of it.

I thought he hit on him, not forced himself on him?
It was more physical than that.

“My memory was that I thought, ‘Oh, everybody’s gone. Well, yeah, I should probably go home,’” Rapp told BuzzFeed. Spacey, he said, “sort of stood in the doorway, kind of swaying. My impression when he came in the room was that he was drunk … He picked me up like a groom picks up the bride over the threshold. But I don’t, like, squirm away initially, because I’m like, ‘What’s going on?’ And then he lays down on top of me.”

“He was trying to seduce me,” Rapp said. “I don’t know if I would have used that language. But I was aware that he was trying to get with me sexually.”

Something in between, then smiling smiley

Not very classy either way, to put it midly..

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: October 31, 2017 18:12

It’s uncomfortable to see thousands of degrading judgements on >21 young women
assuming only sole motivation is financial. Automatically assume women sell their bodies. This isn’t the 1800’s, women work now, especially those without children.
POWER can be a sexy attribute. Generally someone who is ‘powerful’ exhibits capability, excitement, worldliness, knowledge, etc.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: October 31, 2017 18:37

It was a long time ago but Chris O'Dell states in her book that if a woman worked for Mick, it was pretty much part of the deal that she would have sex with him. Being Mick Jagger has always had perks after all.

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: October 31, 2017 18:48

According to the gutter press she comes from money, so if they are having a fling other a full blown relationship, she is in it for other reasonssmoking smiley

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: October 31, 2017 20:00

I noticed he left the stage rather rapidly after the final bow at Paris 3, with the other 3 returning for a further bow. Possibly in a hurry to be elsewhere ? grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-31 20:09 by grzegorz67.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: October 31, 2017 20:12

grzegorz67
I noticed he left the stage rather rapidly after the final bow at Paris 3, with the other 3 returning for a further bow. Possibly in a hurry to be elsewhere ? grinning smiley

Mick wanted to catch the last metro train back into the city centre.

Nate spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: October 31, 2017 20:17

desertblues68
According to the gutter press she comes from money, so if they are having a fling other a full blown relationship, she is in it for other reasonssmoking smiley
Well, her father is Kuwaiti and her mother is American, and she's an executive producer in Hollywood at the age of 22.

It sounds like she comes from a well-off family.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: October 31, 2017 20:36

Nate
grzegorz67

Mick wanted to catch the last metro train back into the city centre.

Nate spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Good one grinning smiley

I think I DID catch the last Metro. I hung around the merch stand a while hoping to pick up a Paris Tee but when finally served, it was sold out. Then I suddenly remembered that the Metro only runs later on Friday and Saturday nights so I walked worriedly to a rather deserted La Defence Metro Station and luckily they were still running - just. I also only just made the last onward connection to Line 11 and my AirBnB in Jourdain - Phew!!

It has to be the blandest and most boring stadium setting of the tour - all that high concrete and glass like Milton Keynes. 3 great gigs though smiling smiley

Posted by: bart-man ()
Date: October 31, 2017 21:21

I wonder how long it will take before this discussion is closed by BV because it concerns a private matter...

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: October 31, 2017 21:44

Hairball
I wonder how Mick's other gal is taking this news - I forget her name...the one who just had his baby less than a year ago.

I forget her name also . . . let's hope she's taking it better than the one before her did.

Date: October 31, 2017 21:45

Its not private. Its all over the internet.

And high five to Mick!

Stray Cat Blues come to mind

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-31 21:50 by jumpontopofmebaby.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: October 31, 2017 21:58

Rokyfan
Hairball
I wonder how Mick's other gal is taking this news - I forget her name...the one who just had his baby less than a year ago.

I forget her name also . . . let's hope she's taking it better than the one before her did.
Melanie Hamrick

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 31, 2017 22:03

keefriff99
Rokyfan
Hairball

Melanie Hamrick

Sure Melanie could care less what two consenting adults do like most.
They made it clear at the time having a baby in no way implied becoming a "couple".

Posted by: wonderboy ()
Date: October 31, 2017 22:39

bleedingman
It was a long time ago but Chris O'Dell states in her book that if a woman worked for Mick, it was pretty much part of the deal that she would have sex with him. Being Mick Jagger has always had perks after all.

That is one of the definitions of sexual harassment -- making employment contingent on sexual favors. Wrong on many levels, if true.

Posted by: Jah Paul ()
Date: October 31, 2017 22:59

jumpontopofmebaby

And high five to Mick!

He was 25 when he wrote those lyrics.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: October 31, 2017 23:07

It's kind of a laugh though that they made this tax dodging bigamist a Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-01 00:21 by Stoneage.

Date: October 31, 2017 23:08

Jah Paul
jumpontopofmebaby

And high five to Mick!

He was 25 when he wrote those lyrics.

Ya well....those lyrics are just like Mick himself. Still good after all these years.

And still come to mind.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 31, 2017 23:14

Micks solo work is finally back on top again ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 31, 2017 23:24

MisterDDDD
keefriff99
Rokyfan
Hairball

Melanie Hamrick

Sure Melanie could care less what two consenting adults do like most.
They made it clear at the time having a baby in no way implied becoming a "couple".

Could be, but also such a close and intimate relationship between the two resulting in a baby (!!!) can change things...some emotional attachment at least.
Unless Melanie is just a mindless baby making machine, I'm sure she has some form of emotional attachment to the father of her baby, and might have thought there there was a future beyond getting laid and having Micks baby. To say she "could care less" about Mick's new hottie seems a bit cold - but none of us really know, and hopefully she's taking it well.

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: October 31, 2017 23:34

Some more news, I wish my love life was at least 1\10 as exciting
Mick flying out

Posted by: ReginaPhalange ()
Date: October 31, 2017 23:35

Rokyfan
Hairball

She's currently with him in Mustique so I'm guessing she's fine with it as long as he continues to throw money and luxury vacations her way.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 1, 2017 00:00

keefriff99
she's an executive producer in Hollywood at the age of 22.

Maybe Mick "plugged" into her cause he hasn't yet given up on his dreams of doing sth big in the movie world.
Can you imagine Mick's frustration : here's a man who succeeded in quite a lot of fields but he did very poorly in the film industry despite numerous attempts.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 1, 2017 00:11

ReginaPhalange
Rokyfan
Hairball

She's currently with him in Mustique so I'm guessing she's fine with it as long as he continues to throw money and luxury vacations her way.

That's good to hear...perhaps a ménage à trois is in the works as we speak. cool smiley

Posted by: tomcat2006 ()
Date: November 1, 2017 00:28

PR

Posted by: mitch ()
Date: November 1, 2017 00:32

Where is the problem?
Does it deserve a thread on this board?

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: November 1, 2017 00:58

ReginaPhalange
Rokyfan
Hairball

You got that right. Its only after he tells them that they are no longer welcome on mustique . . . then the problems start.

Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: November 1, 2017 02:08

The Sicilian
keefriff99
wonderboy
The comparison I am making is that Weinstein and Spacey broke societal norms for years and it was winked at or even celebrated in their own worlds, and then one day the press decides to make it a story, the broader public is shocked and their careers are over.
Could it happen to Jagger? Probably not, at his age, and not really being relevant in the broader culture anymore.
But if somebody like Bruce Springsteen left his wife for a 22-year-old girl it would damage his career.
They didn't break societal norms. They broke LAWS, and got away with it because their wealth and fame made it difficult for men and women to come forward with their stories.

Kevin Spacey forced himself on a 14 year old actor, and there have been articles published in the past few years about how predatory and forceful he could be towards young men. Weinstein masturbated in front of women, cornered them, intimidated them, harassed them and assaulted them.

NOTHING like that has ever been alleged with Mick. He's a playboy, he's promiscuous, he's unfaithful, and he's treated his exes coldly from a relationship standpoint, but that's the extent of it.

2010 Cannes Film Festival France

??? What about Cannes Film Festival France ??

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: November 1, 2017 02:25

Mick Jagger is a sick old man, he should be ashamed of himself.

Just kidding, I approve of his lust for life and all creatures sexy! Mick rawks :-)

Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: November 1, 2017 03:34

Should be delivering in nine months

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: November 1, 2017 04:02

Don't be too surprised if some ex-employees come out of the woodwork and slate Mick as a predator. The Stones org is huge. Nannies, maids, cooks, PAs, office staff and others, including the underaged daughters of same. An ex-nanny came out a few years ago and said he was screwing her on a kitchen counter-top with Jerry in the next room.

Personally I'm getting tired of it. Very hard to take these women seriously when you see pics of them with their arms around their "rapist" and a big smile on their face. They are definitely not some human trafficking victims forced into a life of sexual slavery. You can't victimise the willing. They wanted to be stars.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 20

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1943
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home