Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Most enthousiastic crowd(s) on No Filter tour?
Posted by: laertisflash ()
Date: October 23, 2017 22:28

Well, I only attended Barcelona's gig (now I'm going to Paris for the last concert of the tour). But, judging by reviews and clips, I suppose that the fair rank is:

1) Barcelona
2) Arnhem
3) Lucca

What do you think?

BTW, at Barcelona's gig, myself and my little son were seating on 23th row of the gate 123. I fully enjoyed the fact that we attended the show being raised, from the start until the second song of Keith's set. People in front of us were dancing, singing and celebrating, during the performances of 11 songs... They seated down on "Sleeping Away", but, hey, with the first notes of "Miss You" everybody did arise, again. Until the end of the gig. Impressive. On previous Stones tours, I have attended some gigs from seated sections (I prefer FOS, to be honest), but only at Barcelona, on the current tour, i felt such a hot atmosphere at the seats.

Of course, fans who have seen more gigs of the 2017 tour can give more reliable opinions. So, is this the fair rank? Barcelona, Arnhem, Lucca? Or not?

Re: Most enthousiastic crowd(s) on No Filter tour?
Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: October 23, 2017 22:44

In Amsterdam in the seating section I was at everybody stood up from start to finish. Great crowd over there as well!

Date: October 23, 2017 22:46

And what about Lucca, WS? I suppose you were there. Am I right?

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: October 23, 2017 22:51

Barcelona

Nate spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: ROLLINGSTONE ()
Date: October 23, 2017 23:04

Wild Slivovitz
In Amsterdam in the seating section I was at everybody stood up from start to finish. Great crowd over there as well!

I travelled from Glasgow for this show and it fairly rocked. Great atmosphere. thumbs up

Date: October 23, 2017 23:19

Yes Nate, also my vote goes to Barcelona, as you see...
And I guess that, if the days were more "carefree" in Barcelona, the audience would be even more enthusiastic. I think that the well known controversy about Catalonia's status and the worries about Madrid's reactions had affected people's mood, a bit. Anyway, Barcelona's audiences are always hot, expansive...

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: October 23, 2017 23:36

Difficult question. I guess Amsterdam. Great interaction between the band and the crowd. Arnhem was great too and so was Lucca in a different way.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-24 00:02 by barbabang.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1420
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home