Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031...LastNext
Current Page: 26 of 49
Re: OT: Neil Young / Promise of the Real
Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: September 15, 2019 02:31

Neil playing Solo tonight..Harvest Moon a Gathering...Would love to be there any IORR Folks going?

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 15, 2019 04:33

I was thinking about it when it was originally announced as it's apprx. 70 miles from the coast where I live way up in he hills, but became sidetracked with the Stones tour.
Checked for tickets again just the other day, and evidently it sold out.

Started at 12:00 earlier today and also features Norah Jones and Father John Misty - a beautiful setting, but currently a heatwave happening...must be at least 110 F up there!
Was hoping there might be a livestream, but haven't found any yet.

However, next Saturday is Farm Aid, and there will be several live stream happening:

Plus I think there's a Neil Young youtube channel that will stream it as they did the last couple of years,

EDIT: Farm Aid Youtube channel: Farm Aid 2019 Live – Sept. 21 at 2pm Central

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-15 05:01 by Hairball.

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: September 19, 2019 13:02

Neil/Potr Tonight Murat Theatre ...Anyone from Iorr going?..Would love to be there for that...Then Neil and Potr off to Farm Aid..

Posted by: chrism13 ()
Date: September 19, 2019 15:21

I will be at Farm Aid. Could not make the Indy show.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: October 11, 2019 09:02

Mountaintop, a documentary which documents the recording of 'Colorado' will be exhibited in selected cinemas in USA and Canada, starting on October 22.

Mountaintop

2019 Documentary 1hr 26m

A raw and extremely unfiltered look at the process of Neil Young with Crazy Horse making their 1st album in 7 years. Witness the laughter, tensions, crusty attitudes & love of a rock & roll band that’s been together for 50 years as they share their passion, first and foremost... for the music.

Mountaintop Official Trailer

[mountaintopthemovie.com]

Date: October 11, 2019 09:11

Thanks Cristiano.
Wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of Neil when he's working! eye popping smiley lol

The snippet sounds a bit more promising than the two previous tunes, and it's crunchy and loud - "won't someone help me lose my mind"...

EDIT - Film is playing in Camarillo just 15 miles from me, but when I click on tickets nothing is showing as scheduled yet for the 22nd - will be nice to get a preview!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-10-11 09:23 by Hairball.

Date: October 11, 2019 14:07

Come on Neil. We need a show in Tulsa !

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: October 11, 2019 17:13

Haha, what a grumpy old bastard. That movie looks great.

And wow, I haven't seen Nils without his hair dyed and his hat off in forever...he looks about 20 years older than when he's onstage with Bruce.

Posted by: northernale1 ()
Date: October 11, 2019 17:52

Grummpy??!!!

I wish more bands had Neils attitude in the studio...

maybe we would still be getting some decent albums, instead of the vast majority being shit

keep up the attitude Neil, its appreciated !!

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: October 11, 2019 18:03

northernale1
Grummpy??!!!

I wish more bands had Neils attitude in the studio...

maybe we would still be getting some decent albums, instead of the vast majority being shit

keep up the attitude Neil, its appreciated !!
Yes, grumpy. I didn't say it was a bad thing...I love it.

Posted by: doitywoik ()
Date: October 12, 2019 22:55

The film is definitely shown on the wrong continent! LOL
Anybody to sneak in a cam ...? winking smiley

Date: October 22, 2019 04:32

I won a pair of free tickets to see the movie tomorrow night. thumbs up

And this bodes well for the new album - NME gives it a 4 of 5 star review:

Neil Young and Crazy Horse – ‘Colorado’ review: loved-up ballads and doomsday reckoning from a reluctant rock deity

NEIL

He's been banging on about climate change for more than three decades and – well – maybe we should have listened to Neil Young, whose rage is palpable on his 39th album

Watch Liam Gallagher’s recent 73 Questions interview for Vogue and you’ll see him reach a moment of absolute clarity when asked which rockstar got old but managed to still stay cool. “Neil Young,” he nods after a split second’s thought, pausing as he stomps across a sunny Hampstead Heath. He is, of course, 100% correct.

Cool now for a whole half-century, Neil Young has been an icon to everyone from Alex Turner and Kim Gordon to Kurt Cobain and Nick Cave. A reluctant rock god, he doesn’t have the flamboyant swagger of Mick Jagger or Little Richard, but in his ragged plaid shirts he has something even better – authenticity. Rewind a couple of months to Young and Bob Dylan’s co-headline show in London’s Hyde Park. While Bob did his slightly curmudgeonly thing while reworking his back catalogue into un-identifiability, a gleeful Neil bought to his early evening show a fiery Extinction Rebellion attitude and the carefree, messy energy that so inspired the birth of grunge 30+ years ago. He might have been the opening act, but talk to anyone who went – the audience included Noel Gallagher, Jarvis Cocker and Kate Moss – and they’ll tell you that night belonged to Neil.

It’s no surprise, then, that ‘Colorado’ is such a triumph. The 73-year-old Young and his erstwhile backing band Crazy Horse’s first album together since 2012, it’s also the first to feature Nils Lofgren – latterly of fellow old-but-cool dude Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band – since 1971. Recorded in the Rocky Mountains, it shows a bold sense of self-awareness (“You might say I’m an old white guy…” he states pretty damn truthfully during the 13 minutes of grizzled groove that is ‘She Showed Me Love’), as well as a continued commitment to the environmental ideals that have marked most of his 50-year career. Sure, it’s not as relentless as 2015’s ‘The Monsanto Years’ – his concept album about the evils of the monolithic, genetically modifying agriculture business – but his commitment to a better way of doing things seeps through each of the 10 songs here.

---------------------------------------------------------------

With both The Who and Neil getting rave reviews for their new albums, one important question beckons.....

WHERE THE F*CK ARE THE ROLLING STONES?!!!!

Date: October 22, 2019 20:25

Hoping Neil has some concert dates soon

Date: October 22, 2019 20:43

You can count on that jumpontopofmebaby - either a new tour or another new album ...more than likely both.
He doesn't sit still for a minute!

OT: Neil Young & Crazy Horse
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: October 22, 2019 21:23

Nils Lofgren talks reteaming with Neil Young while on a break from Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band

By Peter Larsen
October 22, 2019

DH Lovelife

[www.ocregister.com]

OT: Neil Young & Crazy Horse
Date: October 22, 2019 21:27

"Truth Kills" clip from Mountaintop

[youtu.be]

OT: Neil Young
Date: October 22, 2019 21:32

The Pagan Mechanic Rides Again: Neil Young’s Adventures on the Hi-Res Frontier

The artist is intent on bringing real quality to streaming audio, whether you want it or not.

Jesse Jarnow

Kelia Anne MacCluskey

[www.wired.com]

Date: October 23, 2019 08:24

Thanks for those links bye bye johnny. thumbs up

My wife and I had the pleasure of meeting Neil tonight at the premier of Mountaintop at the Regency Theater in Camarillo. smiling smiley

We arrived a bit early and found a nice pair of seats in the back row with the two rows in front of us marked 'reserved'. Saw my sister and brother-in-law who live in Camarillo arrive, along with several other friends. Told my sister about winning the free pair of tix, and she asked who the reserved seats were for. I jokingly told her those were for Neil and his entourage and I was invited as a VIP haha. Little did I know....
With everyone in their seats, lo and behold Neil comes walking in and down the aisle to the front of the screen to introduce the movie, and thanked us all for coming. Thought that would be the last of him, but he made his way back to the seats right in front of us where Daryl Hannah was already sitting. Before sitting he introduced himself to my wife and I with a "Hello, I'm Neil Young" reminiscent of Johnny Cash, and I then introduced myself and wife to him with a big hearted "thanks for everything"! Didn't bother him with pics or autograph requests as it's not my style - never have and never will for any celebrity. Others in the reserved seats included the producer of the album (forget his name) as well as Crazy Horse drummer Ralph Molina, along with several other VIP's. Left them all alone to enjoy the movie, and what a great movie it was.

Really cool to see be a fly on the wall and see the work in progress of them all hashing it out. No doubt some classic tunes on the new album, and really looking forward to listening to the finished album in full start to finish over and over. Will never forget sitting with Neil Young at the premiere of his movie, and will always think of it when I listen to the new album. What started out as a simple night out at the movies with my wife, had suddenly turned in to memories for a lifetime. To cap it all off, Ralph was outside the theater when the movie ended causally talking with a bunch of us about the movie, Crazy Horse, drums, and Neil himself...when someone asked him about Neils work ethic, to paraphrase Ralph: "yes, he really gets pissed off when things aren't going right in the studio, but when everything gels to his liking he's like an innocent sweet angel from the heavens above"....and that's just as he was in the film.

Posted by: Madcap ()
Date: October 23, 2019 15:56

That is awesome! I thought the film was very cool, I loved the fly on the wall aspect and being able to see how the sausage is being made. That’s funny that Ralph said that because that was exactly my reaction. Neil was positively giddy when things were going well. My only complaint is that all of the songs have roughly the same plodding pace, so things got kind of monotonous at times. Listening to the album now and while it’s very cool to hear the final product, I wish there were some more rockers, especially for a CH album.

Date: October 23, 2019 17:03

Hairball
Thanks for those links bye bye johnny. thumbs up

My wife and I had the pleasure of meeting Neil tonight at the premier of Mountaintop at the Regency Theater in Camarillo. smiling smiley

We arrived a bit early and found a nice pair of seats in the back row with the two rows in front of us marked 'reserved'. Saw my sister and brother-in-law who live in Camarillo arrive, along with several other friends. Told my sister about winning the free pair of tix, and she asked who the reserved seats were for. I jokingly told her those were for Neil and his entourage and I was invited as a VIP haha. Little did I know....
With everyone in their seats, lo and behold Neil comes walking in and down the aisle to the front of the screen to introduce the movie, and thanked us all for coming. Thought that would be the last of him, but he made his way back to the seats right in front of us where Daryl Hannah was already sitting. Before sitting he introduced himself to my wife and I with a "Hello, I'm Neil Young" reminiscent of Johnny Cash, and I then introduced myself and wife to him with a big hearted "thanks for everything"! Didn't bother him with pics or autograph requests as it's not my style - never have and never will for any celebrity. Others in the reserved seats included the producer of the album (forget his name) as well as Crazy Horse drummer Ralph Molina, along with several other VIP's. Left them all alone to enjoy the movie, and what a great movie it was.

Really cool to see be a fly on the wall and see the work in progress of them all hashing it out. No doubt some classic tunes on the new album, and really looking forward to listening to the finished album in full start to finish over and over. Will never forget sitting with Neil Young at the premiere of his movie, and will always think of it when I listen to the new album. What started out as a simple night out at the movies with my wife, had suddenly turned in to memories for a lifetime. To cap it all off, Ralph was outside the theater when the movie ended causally talking with a bunch of us about the movie, Crazy Horse, drums, and Neil himself...when someone asked him about Neils work ethic, to paraphrase Ralph: "yes, he really gets pissed off when things aren't going right in the studio, but when everything gels to his liking he's like an innocent sweet angel from the heavens above"....and that's just as he was in the film.

Wow Wee Hairball! Great story

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: October 24, 2019 18:44

Got " Colorado" today, and...mhhh....got mixed feelings after first listening.
Some fine songs...some boring stuff as well unfortunatly...
Psychedelic Pill knocked me off at once...this one not.
Will give it another spin the other day...

Date: October 24, 2019 19:55

Madcap
That is awesome! I thought the film was very cool, I loved the fly on the wall aspect and being able to see how the sausage is being made. That’s funny that Ralph said that because that was exactly my reaction. Neil was positively giddy when things were going well. My only complaint is that all of the songs have roughly the same plodding pace, so things got kind of monotonous at times. Listening to the album now and while it’s very cool to hear the final product, I wish there were some more rockers, especially for a CH album.

Still waiting for my physical copy to arrive (dang it), and am holding out hearing antyhing more from it aside from those first two tunes that were released. While I liked Milky Way from the start, the movie made it sound even better. And while I disliked Rainbow of Colors from the start, the movie didn't really alter my impression. Interesting you mention the monotony of the tempos as I noticed that in the film which sort of made the film itself monotonous - it's not really a film that needs to be seen repeatedly. But there seems to be a nice variety between the styles of tunes that will make the album interesting - some loud, some crunchy, some soft, and some smooth. There was a soft acoustic based tune (forget the title) that seemed to resonate the most with me, but at the same time the heavy crunch of another tune (the one in the trailer w/lyrics "won't someone help me lose my mind) also hit the spot. Having seen the film prior to hearing the official album will probably be beneficial for me as seeing the work in progress was really cool - I'll be able to envision the band in the studio hashing it out. One thing's certain in my mind about the album based on seeing the film alone - it's definitely going to be better than what he's released with Promise of the Real, and overall might be as good as Psychedelic Pill was. On a final note, my sister is the ultimate casual fan of Neils greatest hits - in other words far from a diehard. She loved the film and couldn't wait to buy the new album which might say something about the quality of the tunes themselves.

Date: October 25, 2019 20:20

Neil to become a US citizen so he can vote. Several years ago my wife did the same for the same reason, and now has dual citizenship (British/USA).
After studying and passing the test, she knows more about US history and the inner workings of the US Government than I do! winking smiley

Lots of other good stuff in this story from the L.A. Times:

At 74, Neil Young will finally become an American citizen: ‘We’ve got a climate emergency’

Neil

Neil Young has come up with a canny way to disarm those who have periodically criticized the veteran Canadian singer and songwriter’s most pointedly political songs or public statements about life in the USA on the grounds that “he’s not even an American.” As of next month, that argument will no longer hold water. “I’ve passed all the tests; I’ve got my appointment, and if everything goes as planned, I’ll be taking the oath of citizenship” shortly after turning 74 on Nov. 12. The salient point being, “I’ll be able to vote,” said Young, who has lived roughly two-thirds of his life in the U.S. since arriving in Los Angeles in the mid-’60s and first making his mark on the rock ’n’ roll landscape with Buffalo Springfield. “I’m still a Canadian; there’s nothing that can take that away from me,” he said. Young was at a studio in Santa Monica where he and his wife, activist-actress Daryl Hannah, assembled their new film, “Mountaintop,” documenting the recording of Young’s latest album, “Colorado,” which arrives Oct. 25.

“But I live down here; I pay taxes down here; my beautiful family is all down here — they’re all Americans, so I want to register my opinion” about this country. He means doing so at the ballot box; he’s often registered his opinion musically, in songs such as “Ohio,” about the killing by National Guardsmen of four students at Kent State University during campus Vietnam War protests in 1970, or “Rockin’ in the Free World,” a 1980s commentary on the inequities of Reaganomics. More recently, that compartment of his songbook has expanded with “Shut It Down” from “Colorado,” the project for which the two-time Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee has reunited his long-running band Crazy Horse for the first time in seven years. In that song, Young takes a jab at the many ways he thinks the country has veered off course, his remedy being “shut the whole thing down” and start again.

Why become a citizen now, after living in the States for more than half a century? “We’ve got a climate emergency, and governments are not acting,” he said, between bites of the omelet and sautéed spinach that constituted his lunch, part of a healthier diet and lifestyle he’s embraced in recent years. Climate change surfaces as a theme in another song from “Colorado,” “She Showed Me Love,” in which he owns up to his station in life at this point in life, singing, “You might say I’m an old white guy … You might say that,” adding that “I’ve seen old white guys trying to kill Mother Nature.” The song spontaneously stretched out into a signature Crazy Horse jam that extends for more than 13 minutes on the album during the recording session high in the mountains of Colorado earlier this year, for which he reunited with longtime Crazy Horse bassist Billy Talbot and drummer Ralph Molina. This time out, Crazy Horse also includes guitarist Nils Lofgren, who first played in Crazy Horse back in 1970 and has periodically collaborated with Young over the years when he hasn’t been occupied with his duties as a member of Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band. Lofgren has stepped in for guitarist Frank “Poncho” Sampedro, who has retired to his home in Hawaii, according to Young.

When Young talks about Crazy Horse, he sounds less like he’s simply discussing a group of musicians and more like he’s alluding to another form of life, one that somehow exists beyond the limitations of human musicians.
“The Horse is not on a schedule,” he said when asked what moves him to reactivate the group time and time again. “It’s really the feeling: certain songs, locations, places, times. It’s the way our instrumentals are: How do we know where we’re going? How did we end up jamming and having it be really melodic when I’ve never played this before? So that’s where we want to be. It’s almost like jazz — but it’s not that.” Crazy Horse has earned its reputation as one of rock’s noisiest, brashest, most magnificently ragged ensembles. So one potentially surprising aspect of “Colorado” is its quieter moments, songs built on some of the most poetic and graceful lyrics Young has written in at least a decade: the opening track “Think of Me,” in which he envisions life from the perspective of a bird; a melancholy benediction for compromised ideals titled “Green Is Blue”; a reverie for loved ones who are gone, “Olden Days”; and “I Do,” a paean to nature’s wonders with a hint of foreboding: “Show me that garden/In the sun that you saw/Let me see the flowers/And the bees before they fall.”

In his 2012 autobiography “Waging Heavy Peace,” Young revealed that he had given up smoking pot, something he had enjoyed for decades, after doctors recommended he quit following a life-threatening brain aneurysm for which he underwent surgery in 2005. As he wrote the book, he said he was unsure how that change would affect his songwriting, which subsequently leaned more heavily on more overt message songs than the metaphor and allegory-rich songs that represented some of his most prized earlier work. Subsequently, however, he resumed inhaling, and today counts himself among customers of his friend and Farm Aid annual benefit partner Willie Nelson, who has created a line of marijuana products, Willie’s Reserve. “I’m back to smoking,” Young said. “I stopped for a while and then I started again, but I’m much healthier. I lost like 35 pounds from what I weighed at that time. My life is full of exercise and happiness and creativity. So I’m very happy.”

Young acknowledged the major life changes he has weathered in recent years: the 2014 divorce from his wife of 36 years, Pegi Young, and her death earlier this year; his move out of the ranch in Northern California he bought in 1970; a 2010 fire that ravaged his LincVolt electric car project and the warehouse it was stored in, and another last year that partially destroyed the home he owned in Malibu Canyon; his marriage last year to Hannah, their purchase of a second home in Colorado, and the death in June of his longtime manager and friend, Elliot Roberts. “It’s a new world,” he said. “Thank goodness I got married to Daryl.” As artists and social activists who are often occupied with multiple projects, do Young and Hannah ever find time to curl up and binge watch “Game of Thrones” like garden-variety married couples?He laughed at the question. “We do things together all the time,” he said. “We appreciate life. We’re happy.” He indicated they do enjoy watching films together — on the list of music-related films still on their to-see list are “Amazing Grace,” the concert film of Aretha Franklin’s gospel performances in Los Angeles filmed in 1972, and “Linda Ronstadt: The Sound of My Voice,” profiling the singer who, among her many collaborations, sang on several of Young’s recordings in the mid-’70s.
One he hasn’t seen is “David Crosby: Remember My Name,” filmmaker Cameron Crowe’s look at the life of Young’s on-again, off-again band mate from Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, the walrus-mustachioed rocker who drove a stake through his long friendship with Young by disparaging Hannah at the outset of their relationship. (Crosby later apologized.) Young simply smiled when asked about the film and sided with another of Crosby’s many former band mates who recently said, “I have no sympathy for David, but I have compassion for him.”

Mostly, they’ve been too busy to watch other people’s films because they’ve been immersed in completing “Mountaintop,” which premiered Tuesday with a string of one-night-only screenings across the country. (The rest of the world will have a shot at seeing it in a theater Nov. 18, when it is set to screen globally. After that, Young said, the film probably will live on his online audio and film website, the Neil Young Archives.) “A lot of people are going to see it tonight,” he said a few hours before the formal premiere at the ArcLight in Hollywood, which he ultimately bypassed. “I’ve got to find out if I have to do an apology.” He’s referring to the warts-and-all 92-minute document of the final days of the 11-day recording session out of which “Colorado” emerged. It captures Young occasionally swearing at co-producer John Hanlon and other studio personnel out of frustration or miscommunication. Hanlon comes close to throwing in the towel on the project over technical mishaps. “I don’t know what to say about working on it,” Young said. “It was a real eye-opener. It reveals more about what happens, more than people are used to seeing.” “Daryl wanted to do it, but I didn’t want to, at first,” he said. “I said no, because it will get in the way of the music. So we just let it go, and then at the end, I said, ‘OK, it’s alright.’ ” As with most things in Young’s world, and always when it comes to Crazy Horse, instinct leads the way. “We just knew it was there, and you don’t have to do anything more than just be ready once you recognize that you have it,” he said. “That’s what we did. That’s how we did ‘Colorado.’ And we still haven’t played any more live. We’re just waiting for the right time to do that.”

Glad he skipped out on the ArcLight Theater in Hollywood, and decided to come up to my neck of the woods and see it in rinky dink theater in a strip mall! smiling smiley

Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: October 26, 2019 15:20

I'm going to be contentious and say that Earth is his best album in recent years. Colorado is middling to good, but not great. Potentially, it could've been so much better.

Posted by: doitywoik ()
Date: October 27, 2019 23:54

Got my copy now and my feelings are mixed as well - but only a little. Colorado is perhaps not among Neil's truly greatest but it's a good album and certainly nothing he had to be ashamed of. What I miss is a piece with the Cortez vibes.

Posted by: noughties ()
Date: October 30, 2019 23:57

I`ve just heard some songs from it on youtube. I had expected more according to some reviews. One paper gave it 6 out of 6 points. An album for the fans, I`d say. The Stones`Stripped also skyrocketed once, but now?

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: October 31, 2019 02:07

That’s a cool thing to have experienced Hairball, like you it’s not my style to ask for photos either and it seems musicians appreciate that.

Date: October 31, 2019 02:59

Paddy
That’s a cool thing to have experienced Hairball, like you it’s not my style to ask for photos either and it seems musicians appreciate that.

Yeah it was really cool Paddy. I've met dozens of celebrities and musicians and have nothing to show for it (lol) except memories, but that's all that really matters. smiling smiley
That said, I did meet Ronnie at one of his private art show openings at a fancy gallery in Vegas '02 (or '03?) and chatted with him about his painting of Hendrix we were standing in front of for a couple of minutes. I made no mention of the Stones and kept it all about art. Afterwards, I ended up buying one of his limited/numbered lithos - a self portrait of him holding his guitar titled Solo II - for a very reasonable price including professionally framed. When the gallery shipped it to me, was surprised to find a separate sheet of paper included that had a personalized thank you note from Ronnie with a hand drawn caricature of himself. I framed it myself and cherish it just as much as the print itself which has increased substantially in value since then. Met Ronnie again very briefly at another one of his openings a couple years later, but unlike the first opening it was a crazy mob scene and was only able to get in a quick "thank you" before he was ushered through the mob of fans.

EDIT: My print is at my studio hanging on a wall, but did a quick google search, and this is it.
Only 600 in existence, and I have #333.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-10-31 03:19 by Hairball.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 31, 2019 05:07

That's a cool Ronnie print Hairball and great NY story!

I have also met several celebs over they years and have not asked for autographs,
not my style either.. Normally just blurt out a "thanks" of some sort cool smiley

Love that Hendrix print if it's the one I'm thinking of (he's done a couple I believe) have almost purchased one a few times...
Definitely plan on adding it to the collection at some point..

Received a Xmas card from Ronnie after one of my art purchases, hand drawn Xmas tree, caricature, ornaments, Happy Holidays, thank you etc. I count it as one of my favorite Ronnie pieces and keep it put away safe.

Again, congrats on an official Neil meeting with wives and the whole deal.
Very cool!

Date: October 31, 2019 06:11

Thanks MisterDDDD.

From memory, pretty sure the Hendrix by Ronnie I referred to seeing in 2002 (or '03) was a rather large painting on canvas and not a print - though he may have has some prints of it made up later.
I looked up the print you posted and it's titled 'Jimi Hendrix and Me at the Scene Club New York' and was done in 2006, so it's definitely not that.

As for your cool Ronnie customized Xmas card, you should frame it and hang it on your wall and appreciate it!thumbs up

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031...LastNext
Current Page: 26 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1828
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home