Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 49
Re: OT: Neil Young / Promise of the Real
Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 24, 2018 20:55

jumpontopofmebaby
HAIRBALL WTF !!!!!

Good for you man.......wowsa and way cool

You have had an incredible Neil Young run

A little birdie told me these three Lobero shows and Arroyo Seco Festival are just the beginning of what will be a full on tour after the upcoming solo shows. thumbs up
Can't be 100% positive about all that, but it makes sense. Keep your eyes open...Santa Barbara Bowl in October, and other than that is anyone's guess if indeed it is true.

Setlist for 6/21/18 third show at Lobero Theater:

1. Love To Burn
2. Love And Only Love
3. Lotta Love
4. I Am A Child
5. Helpless
6. Razor Love
7. Someone's Gonna Rescue You
8. F*!#in' Up
9. Turn Off The News
10. Everything Is Bullshit
11. War Of Man
12. Words
13. Walk On
14. Winterlong
15. Bad Fog Of Loneliness
16. Ohio
17. Angry World
18. Rockin' In The Free World
---
19. Roll Another Number

Quick recap: Almost died of happiness to hear them play War of Man, and Helpless brought a tear to my eyes as it always does.
Freaked out to hear the opening riff of Ohio, and the rest of the show was smokin' hot. I'm now looking back at this trilogy of shows as one extended show over a three night period - really hard to say one was better than the other as they were all sublime, but if forced would say night two was superior than night one, and night three was the creme de la creme. Put all three together and it doesn't get any better as far as Neil and Promise of the Real shows go.

Setlist for 6/23/18 headlining Arroyo Seco last night.

1. Like An Inca (20+ minutes)
2. F*!#in' Up
3. Cortez The Killer
4. Forget About Georgia
5. Everything Is Bullshit
6. I Am A Child
7. Lotta Love
8. Rockin' In The Free World
9. Hey Hey, My My (Into The Black)
10. Angry World
11. Powderfinger
---
12. Ohio
13. Down By The River
14. Roll Another Number

Similarly organized like the Desert Trip and Coachella Festivals (I think the same people are the organizers), all very nice with plenty of restrooms, food, etc., and even an onsite record store! Lots of walking and standing on the hillside next to the Rose Bowl, but thankfully nowhere near as hot and dusty as Desert Trip

The Pretenders were exceptional (amazing guitar player and band w/Martin Chambers drumming), Jack White was all around weird (a couple of early White Stripes tunes were good), and Neil was supreme. The Specials were playing on a different smaller stage, so didn't bother to get up close for that as I was planning my strategy for the main stage and the scheduling wouldn't allow to be at two places at once, but heard their set from the food court area. No biggie, see them before, and had to choose my battles for this one. I was about 20 people back from stage for the Pretenders, then retreated to get some water and take a break, made it back to about 60 people from stage for Jack White, and then when his set was over starting moving forward as Jack White fans were leaving. Made it back to about 20 people from the stage and settled in for Neil.

Opening with a 20 minute version of Like an Inca seems taylor-made for a small theater which it is, but to open a festival in front of tens of thousands with it was unexpected and euphoric. Neil showing 'em how it's done without giving a f*ck, though there might have been a few attendees scratching their heads ha. A friend of mine texted me saying "whoa...they're locked in the groove right out of the gate" ten minutes into it. As confused as some of the attendees might have been with that opener hoping for a greatest hits show, the rest of the show was a tour de force of mostly well known nuggets (aside from the Nelson boy's tunes which were...umm...just OK).

A bit sore and tired from yesterday, and glad I opted only for yesterdays Saturday pass. I can live without seeing Kings of Leon (why are they headlining?), Robert Plant, Alanis Morisette, and a bunch of other filler, though it would have been nice to see the Violent Femmes and Los Lobos who are always great.

Date: June 24, 2018 21:22

Review from Pasadena Times:

Arroyo Seco Weekend 2018: Neil Young calls audibles to close out opening day

Neil

Neil Young and Promise of the Real closed out the first day of Arroyo Seco Weekend with a set that was a little bit shambling in its structure, a whole lot of wonderful in the music it presented and absolutely what you expect and want to get from the artist his much younger bandmates refer to as Uncle Neil.

Young has always done what he wants and if that means opening his headlining performance on Saturday with an 18-minute version of “Like An Inca” of his 1982 album “Trans,” well, that’s what he’s gonna do. If it means following that lovely drawn-out number with a raucous song we can only refer to in this publication as “(Bleepin’) Up,” then have at it. And if it means flying by the seat of Uncle Neil’s pants, with occasional delays to figure out which song and guitar come next because Young and the band decided not to write a set list, then celebrate that as putting a welcome dose of spontaneity back in rock and roll. “You know, we just didn’t do a set list because … it’s a list, that’s why,” Young said late in the two hours he played. And if that makes sense to him then who are we to question why?

“Cortez The Killer” was another early highlight, Young’s lyrical guitar soloing adding beauty as the notes took flight. And while he started to play “Lotta Love” in tribute to “all the kids out there, kids in cages,” only to halt it because the guitar wasn’t right, he made up for it with a version of “I Am A Child,” originally done by Buffalo Springfield, and then played “Lotta Love,” a beautiful acoustic gem off 1978’s “Comes A Time” anyway. Lukas Nelson, singer and guitarist in Promise Of The Real, who’ve toured as Young’s band for the last few years, sang a number, as did his brother Micah Nelson. Both are sons of Young’s longtime buddy Willie Nelson.

But the big, epic rock songs were what thrilled the most, from “Rockin’ In The Free World,” moved up from its usual place at the end of Young’s shows, to “Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black)” and “Powderfinger,” which closed out the main set, two classics off 1979’s “Rust Never Sleeps.” For his encore Young played “Ohio,” one of his contributions to Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, and “Down By The River,” which rocked out for more than 10 minutes, before ending the night jumping up and down with grins and embraces with the band at the end of “Roll Another Number (For The Road).”

Date: June 25, 2018 17:10

Hairball
jumpontopofmebaby
HAIRBALL WTF !!!!!

Good for you man.......wowsa and way cool

You have had an incredible Neil Young run

A little birdie told me these three Lobero shows and Arroyo Seco Festival are just the beginning of what will be a full on tour after the upcoming solo shows. thumbs up
Can't be 100% positive about all that, but it makes sense. Keep your eyes open...Santa Barbara Bowl in October, and other than that is anyone's guess if indeed it is true.

Setlist for 6/21/18 third show at Lobero Theater:

1. Love To Burn
2. Love And Only Love
3. Lotta Love
4. I Am A Child
5. Helpless
6. Razor Love
7. Someone's Gonna Rescue You
8. F*!#in' Up
9. Turn Off The News
10. Everything Is Bullshit
11. War Of Man
12. Words
13. Walk On
14. Winterlong
15. Bad Fog Of Loneliness
16. Ohio
17. Angry World
18. Rockin' In The Free World
---
19. Roll Another Number

Quick recap: Almost died of happiness to hear them play War of Man, and Helpless brought a tear to my eyes as it always does.
Freaked out to hear the opening riff of Ohio, and the rest of the show was smokin' hot. I'm now looking back at this trilogy of shows as one extended show over a three night period - really hard to say one was better than the other as they were all sublime, but if forced would say night two was superior than night one, and night three was the creme de la creme. Put all three together and it doesn't get any better as far as Neil and Promise of the Real shows go.

Setlist for 6/23/18 headlining Arroyo Seco last night.

1. Like An Inca (20+ minutes)
2. F*!#in' Up
3. Cortez The Killer
4. Forget About Georgia
5. Everything Is Bullshit
6. I Am A Child
7. Lotta Love
8. Rockin' In The Free World
9. Hey Hey, My My (Into The Black)
10. Angry World
11. Powderfinger
---
12. Ohio
13. Down By The River
14. Roll Another Number

Similarly organized like the Desert Trip and Coachella Festivals (I think the same people are the organizers), all very nice with plenty of restrooms, food, etc., and even an onsite record store! Lots of walking and standing on the hillside next to the Rose Bowl, but thankfully nowhere near as hot and dusty as Desert Trip

The Pretenders were exceptional (amazing guitar player and band w/Martin Chambers drumming), Jack White was all around weird (a couple of early White Stripes tunes were good), and Neil was supreme. The Specials were playing on a different smaller stage, so didn't bother to get up close for that as I was planning my strategy for the main stage and the scheduling wouldn't allow to be at two places at once, but heard their set from the food court area. No biggie, see them before, and had to choose my battles for this one. I was about 20 people back from stage for the Pretenders, then retreated to get some water and take a break, made it back to about 60 people from stage for Jack White, and then when his set was over starting moving forward as Jack White fans were leaving. Made it back to about 20 people from the stage and settled in for Neil.

Opening with a 20 minute version of Like an Inca seems taylor-made for a small theater which it is, but to open a festival in front of tens of thousands with it was unexpected and euphoric. Neil showing 'em how it's done without giving a f*ck, though there might have been a few attendees scratching their heads ha. A friend of mine texted me saying "whoa...they're locked in the groove right out of the gate" ten minutes into it. As confused as some of the attendees might have been with that opener hoping for a greatest hits show, the rest of the show was a tour de force of mostly well known nuggets (aside from the Nelson boy's tunes which were...umm...just OK).

A bit sore and tired from yesterday, and glad I opted only for yesterdays Saturday pass. I can live without seeing Kings of Leon (why are they headlining?), Robert Plant, Alanis Morisette, and a bunch of other filler, though it would have been nice to see the Violent Femmes and Los Lobos who are always great.

Hope they do. Farm Aid date was announced today. So looks like after that possibly

Thanks for the heads up.

I love the energy POTR bring I think Neil feeds of it.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: June 25, 2018 19:36

Hairball,

YOU ROCK!
smileys with beer

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: June 25, 2018 19:52

#FarmAid2018 will be in Hartford, Connecticut, on September 22 at the XFINITY Theatre! Tickets go on sale 6/29, with a presale starting 6/26. Get all the info at [farmaid.org]

[twitter.com]

Lineup includes:

Willie Nelson
Neil Young
John Mellencamp
Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds
Chris Stapleton
Sturgill Simpson
Kacey Musgraves
Margo Price
Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats
Lukas Nelson & Promise Of The Real
Particle Kid

[www.farmaid.org]

Date: June 27, 2018 15:29

If Neil Young tours with POTR I wonder what size / type of venue they will play?

Posted by: ThePaleRider ()
Date: June 27, 2018 15:51

Neil Young...Next Week(July 6) on the Plains of Abraham. This annual music festival in Quebec City is insane, Last year, I saw The Who. Before that, the Stones, amongst many others...Come on up...or over, lol...

Neil Young PLains of Abraham

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-27 16:19 by ThePaleRider.

Date: June 27, 2018 18:02

jumpontopofmebaby
If Neil Young tours with POTR I wonder what size / type of venue they will play?

If the Santa Barbara Bowl is anything to go by (which a source hinted to me was happening in October), then that might be something to go on. It's an outdoor ampitheater with a capacity of apprx. 4,500. Then again, in 2015 he played there as well as the much larger L.A. Forum with a capacity of apprx. 17,500 along with a bunch of other basketball sized arenas during that tour. While I wasn't at the SB Bowl show, I did attend the Forum show which had a GA floor section (thanks to Dan for the ticket!). First time seeing Promise of the Real play with Neil, and while I was skeptical beforehand, I was won over not long after the show began. Hoping a full blown tour happens, and have no reason to doubt it. And if/when it does, I'll be there whether it's a big venue, a small venue, or a medium venue for any show that's within driving distance.

Date: June 27, 2018 20:16

Hairball
jumpontopofmebaby

If the Santa Barbara Bowl is anything to go by (which a source hinted to me was happening in October), then that might be something to go on. It's an outdoor ampitheater with a capacity of apprx. 4,500. Then again, in 2015 he played there as well as the much larger L.A. Forum with a capacity of apprx. 17,500 along with a bunch of other basketball sized arenas during that tour. While I wasn't at the SB Bowl show, I did attend the Forum show which had a GA floor section (thanks to Dan for the ticket!). First time seeing Promise of the Real play with Neil, and while I was skeptical beforehand, I was won over not long after the show began. Hoping a full blown tour happens, and have no reason to doubt it. And if/when it does, I'll be there whether it's a big venue, a small venue, or a medium venue for any show that's within driving distance.

I am in also no matter the size. Hopefully get in on at least 2 if a full blown tour and they get fairly close. Was just curious. The smaller the better to me.

Date: June 28, 2018 16:32

Tonight's the Night !

Solo - Neil Young in St Louis!

Let the road trip begin!

Date: June 28, 2018 18:59

jumpontopofmebaby
Tonight's the Night !

Let the road trip begin!

Have a great time jumpontopofmebaby, and look forward to hearing about it! smileys with beer
And contrary to what has been publicized, even though these have been called Solo 'acoustic' shows, there more than likely will be some heavy electricity involved haha. Heavy distorted electricity ala Le Noise which would make sense seeing as he played several tunes from it just recently. I believe his last solo tour was the same as many thought it would be solely acoustic, but it was a variety of sounds.

Whatever the case, sure to be a great show in an amazingly beautiful theater - one for the ages!

Wondering about the possibility of a live stream?

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: July 1, 2018 21:23

The setlists this year have been a dream. I think these acoustic/electric show sets the last couple days are just a notch below the Carnegie Hall shows from 2014 or whenever, but overall the last few nights of solo sets, the setlists from Neil and Promise Of The Real, and the setlists from Crazy Horse a month or two ago are a dream walkthrough through Neil's phenomenal catalogue. If there was ever a time to run and see Neil, its now. Can't praise him this year enough.

Date: July 2, 2018 17:05

Hairball
jumpontopofmebaby
Tonight's the Night !

Let the road trip begin!

Have a great time jumpontopofmebaby, and look forward to hearing about it! smileys with beer
And contrary to what has been publicized, even though these have been called Solo 'acoustic' shows, there more than likely will be some heavy electricity involved haha. Heavy distorted electricity ala Le Noise which would make sense seeing as he played several tunes from it just recently. I believe his last solo tour was the same as many thought it would be solely acoustic, but it was a variety of sounds.

Whatever the case, sure to be a great show in an amazingly beautiful theater - one for the ages!

Wondering about the possibility of a live stream?

Well.....first thought was WHY ME!!!!

Several things. I had 2nd row almost center of the mezz. That seat is much farther away than the picture makes it seam. Makes me mad at my self because
I could have bought a different seat. But I though that would be cool.

What Neil played was great even though I got the short setlist it was still great. I left a little disappointed. The show did seem short and it was like it just ended all of the sudden.

I was kind of getting over it until I saw the setlist from the 1st night in Chicago.

I really hope Neil did not short St Louis because of a few excited fans.

Please tell me he did not punish the whole crowd because of a few people.

Its a concert. People drink etc.

So I loved it just felt like it could have been better.

I love you Neil.

I will try to see you solo again some day.

Date: July 2, 2018 21:22

NYA's streaming tomorrow night's show from the Fox Theatre in Detroit.

[www.neilyoungarchives.com]

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: July 4, 2018 04:10

bye bye johnny

Great info, thank you bye bye johnny. smileys with beer

Date: July 4, 2018 04:24

Cristiano Radtke
bye bye johnny

Great info, thank you bye bye johnny. smileys with beer

Ah yes thanks for the heads up - almost forgot. thumbs up
Oh wow ...listening to a beauty version of Cowgirl in the Sand LIVE....but headed out the door for some excellent Mexican Food at El Pescador restaurant with my wife - darn it...I'd rather watch and listen to Neil live! drinking smiley

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: July 4, 2018 11:25

jumpontopofmebaby

It's a possibility... I'm listening to the 2018-07-01 Chicago show and Neil sounds disturbed by the various "pig screams" coming from the audience, as if they put him off balance.
The show has a great piano version of "Tonight's The Night" and when the audience starts to clap along Neil seems to be taken aback. Very strange...

Date: July 4, 2018 21:32

dcba
jumpontopofmebaby

It's a possibility... I'm listening to the 2018-07-01 Chicago show and Neil sounds disturbed by the various "pig screams" coming from the audience, as if they put him off balance.
The show has a great piano version of "Tonight's The Night" and when the audience starts to clap along Neil seems to be taken aback. Very strange...

I've been hearing and reading many complaints from attendees regarding people shouting out requests at all the shows so far.

Imagine attending a one man show by a famous actor in a small theater whose playing the role of Abraham Lincoln, and some knuckleheads in the audience shout out "give us your impression of Mark Twain"!!!.

At one of the Lobero Theater shows, some drunk knucklehad near me kept shouting out "Old Man" in between songs, and the fact that Neil had an electric guitar and the entire band were on stage never deterred him from being a nuisance. He finally kept it quiet, and I like to imagine that those around him stuffed him in a burlap bag, tied him up, and booted him out the exit. winking smiley

Date: July 5, 2018 04:31

Nice review of last nights show in Detroit. thumbs up
*(and word to the wise - ignore the unbalanced stalker trolls)

At times angry and mournful, Neil Young bares his soul to fans
Neil

Neil Young: At the Fox Theatre in Detroit on Tuesday

When the dream came
I held my breath with my eyes closed
I went insane
Like a smoke ring day when the wind blows
Now I won’t be back till later on
If I do come back at all
But you know me, and I miss you now

At Detroit’s hyper-opulent Fox Theatre – the room was louder than the music – a gentleman in the sold-out crowd wore a T-shirt proclaiming that he’d “grown up” on Neil Young’s music. And while the sentiment was representative of the audience, one’s ears are never quite ready for the sound of the Canadian rock-troubadour as he reaches for the notes he seems to need so urgently. His tone is high, arid and strangulated; his delivery insistent and searching.

Young’s is a voice, like Bob Dylan’s or the late Gord Downie’s, that cannot be unheard. It demands not only to be listened to, but to be felt.

Currently on a six-date solo tour of theatres, Young opened his one-night engagement at the Fox with On the Way Home, a bittersweet Buffalo Springfield song he wrote when he was in his early 20s. “Though we rush ahead to save our time, we are only what we feel,” Young sang. “And I love you – can you feel it now?”

The crowd was in a reciprocal mood.

Wearing a fedora, flannel shirt and old jeans, the rumpled Omemee kid, now 72, arrived on a stage full of guitars, pianos and a pump organ carrying a satchel and a ukulele. We never found out what was in the satchel, but we know his bag anyway: He sang about love and he sang about war, and if we weren’t sure which was which, there was a small sign on stage that illuminated the word “love” where appropriate.

It was not lit for Ohio, an anti-war anthem Young spoke about before presenting. “We hadn’t seen anything like it,” he said, referring to the four dead at Kent State at the hands of Ohio National Guard in 1970. “Nobody had.”

Before I Am a Child, Young mentioned children in boxes while addressing the current immigration scandal. “They’re in the United States of America,” the long-time American resident pointed out, “and a lot of people are looking at that.”

If he was angry at times, Young was just as often mournful. Sipping a beer at one point, he drank to roadies, mentioning that some of them “ain’t around” any more. Tonight’s the Night is about a heroin overdose, as is, obviously, The Needle and the Damage Done.

Between songs, Young took his time deciding which tune to do next, sometimes walking around with his hands in his pockets and a furrow to his brow. Was it for effect? Perhaps, but following There’s a World with the poignant, dreamy despondency of the Springfield’s Broken Arrow seemed liked an on-the-fly piano-bench choice.

Before putting down an instrument to use another, Young would pause to give the instrument the once over, as if considering its magic (or perhaps its history). A banjo, for example, on Mellow My Mind.

Though he ignored boorish songs requests from the crowd – “I heard an echo from ’78,” he said, after an unrequited plea for Powderfinger – Young was full of banter. He spoke about visiting Joni Mitchell when she lived in Detroit, while tacking on recollections about recording with the Mynah Birds on the Motown label in 1965, playing a hootenanny at the Chessmater Club and writing songs in a White Castle restaurant.

Though he stuck predominantly to acoustic instruments (including, often, a rack harmonica), Young strapped on a white electric guitar for Ohio and a sneering, fuzzed-out Angry World, part of an ornery suite from his underrated 2010 album Le Noise that ended with Love and War, a career summation:

I said a lot of things that I can’t take back
But I don’t really know if I wanna
They’ve been songs about love; I sang songs about war
Since the back streets of Toronto

On the ukulele-plucked encore Tumbleweed, Young rhymed “baring my soul to you” with “it’s all that I’ve got that’s true.” Words to a sweetheart also served as an artistic explanation to his fans. They heard and felt the man, an ovation indicated.

Neil Young, with Promise of the Real, plays Quebec City’s Festival d’été on July 6, before finishing his solo tour in Boston on July 11 and 12.

Set list

On the Way Home
Homefires
Only Love Can Break Your Heart
Love Is a Rose
Cowgirl in the Sand
Mellow My Mind
Ohio
There’s a World
Broken Arrow
I Am a Child
Are You Ready for the Country?
Tonight’s the Night
Speakin’ Out
After the Gold Rush
Angry World
Love and War
Peaceful Valley Boulevard
Out on the Weekend
The Needle and the Damage Done
Heart of Gold

Encore: Tumbleweed

Date: July 5, 2018 05:55

dcba
jumpontopofmebaby

Just read this message from Neil on Neil Young Archives regarding last nights show in Detroit- Neil was not very pleased with the shouters:

Rough Night

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: July 5, 2018 12:21

Chicago has just landed on Dime...
After the 1st verse of an infinitely delicate version of "Cowgirl" there's a bunch of loud "HELL YEAH!!". Then you can definitely feel Neil is just about to abort the song (or the show). smoking smiley

Good old Neil he doesn't take sh!t from anyone. thumbs up
Must be sad for him : he envisioned these shows as intimate evenings with his audience and he ends up playing for drunk frat fests.
It's all the saddder as these gigs are sublime and Neil really puts his heart in each of them.

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: July 5, 2018 13:29

I've watched the stream of Tuesday nights Detroit show that is up on DIME a couple of times now, like the review above mentions he often wanders around the stage taking about whatever comes to mind...but the music is still excellent, his voice hasn't changed too much over the years!

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: July 10, 2018 20:25

Just listened to Mirror Ball this morning...really enjoyed how raw it sounded. Neil's voice seemed a little buried in the mix, but Pearl Jam was a great backing band for him.

Posted by: MrMibbs ()
Date: July 10, 2018 20:43

Hairball
dcba
jumpontopofmebaby

No what is sad is at these "evening with Neil " shows he tries to push his current agenda on you .... last time I went to one of these he was telling us where to buy our no gmo food, where to get our cars, and all other bullsh&*T .... yes people did scream at him ,,, Neil was pissed, we eventually left because this brought him down and he was not into it at all

Just read this message from Neil on Neil Young Archives regarding last nights show in Detroit- Neil was not very pleased with the shouters:

Rough Night

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: July 10, 2018 20:58

keefriff99
Just listened to Mirror Ball this morning...really enjoyed how raw it sounded. Neil's voice seemed a little buried in the mix, but Pearl Jam was a great backing band for him.

i saw neil with pearl jam backing at the reading festival when they toured to support mirror ball. fantastic show!

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: July 10, 2018 21:04

crholmstrom
keefriff99

i saw neil with pearl jam backing at the reading festival when they toured to support mirror ball. fantastic show!
Wow, I'm envious! Must have been amazing. Was Eddie there or just the instrumental portion of PJ?

Date: July 10, 2018 21:10

MrMibbs
Hairball
dcba
jumpontopofmebaby

Rough Night
No what is sad is at these "evening with Neil " shows he tries to push his current agenda on you .... last time I went to one of these he was telling us where to buy our no gmo food, where to get our cars, and all other bullsh&*T .... yes people did scream at him ,,, Neil was pissed, we eventually left because this brought him down and he was not into it at all

Fixed your quote MrMibbs as it was somehow mistakenly credited to me in your previous post.

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: July 10, 2018 21:18

-

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2018-07-10 21:37 by Leonioid.

Date: July 10, 2018 21:44

keefriff99

Good stuff. Wished they'd have toured it stateside.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: July 10, 2018 23:35

keefriff99
crholmstrom
keefriff99

Wow, I'm envious! Must have been amazing. Was Eddie there or just the instrumental portion of PJ?

no Eddie at that show. was a good Reading festival. saw the first foo fighters show in england on a small stage. that was insane. bjork played too. also on the seattle front soundgarden & mudhoney played. it was a good weekend. worth the trip for sure.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1715
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home