Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Exile On Main St. Revisited - Villefranche-sur-Mer 2017
Date: October 28, 2017 19:48

django
JustinVasconcelos
django
Thanks for the beautiful pics Justin. Reminds me of my visit in 2007. I will never forget this day:

[iorr.org]

Hi, Django, good to know you made a video about your trip! However, I tried to watch it and unfortunately it was not available anymore, did you know that? Could you repost it, please? Thanks

Thank! The video is still available on youtube. Try this link: [www.youtube.com] Maybe your browser blocked it. Mine is Opera and it's easy to unblock it in the address line.

Amazing video, Django! You were there when the gates weren't covered yet, how great!

PS: I watched on Firefox browser, and it's working fine.

Posted by: RobberBride ()
Date: October 28, 2017 22:20

Great video Django smiling smiley
It seems so strange today seeing the gates uncovered. Without the cover there was so much to see. The villa, the sphinxes - I mean the garden itself was something to look at.

Its so cool to have this video also, Django, since it documents Nellcote in its last month before the Russian takeover. It was put on the marked in August 2007, and bought by the Russian the same month. So what you look at is not only the uncovered gate but also the pre-renovated Nellcote. (It had been renovated since 1971 but not as massively as in 2008)

Posted by: django ()
Date: October 28, 2017 23:14

RobberBride
Great video Django smiling smiley
It seems so strange today seeing the gates uncovered. Without the cover there was so much to see. The villa, the sphinxes - I mean the garden itself was something to look at.

Its so cool to have this video also, Django, since it documents Nellcote in its last month before the Russian takeover. It was put on the marked in August 2007, and bought by the Russian the same month. So what you look at is not only the uncovered gate but also the pre-renovated Nellcote. (It had been renovated since 1971 but not as massively as in 2008)

Thanks guys, it was a fantastic experience. I didn't know about the russians - interesting! On the way to the place Exile was on heavy rotation on the CD player. Much to the annoyance of my familie. But they accepted it at last as it was my day drinking smiley

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1635
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home