Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234567891011Next
Current Page: 1 of 11
Düsseldorf Germany 09-Oct-2017 Stones No Filter live show updates
Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 9, 2017 10:37

This thread is for live updates and comments regarding The Rolling Stones No Filter show in Düsseldorf Germany 09-Oct-2017.

Please tell us your pre- and post-show thoughts and comments here.

For the pre-show talks regarding this show please see the old now closed thread:

Düsseldorf Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017

Show start is expected to be around 20:30 CET (Central European Time), i.e. 8:30pm, which is 7:30pm UK time, 2:30pm EST US East Coast, 11am PST US West Coast, 3:30am next day Tokyo time and 4:30am next day Sydney time.

Bjornulf

Re: Düsseldorf Germany 09-Oct-2017 Stones No Filter live show updates
Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: October 9, 2017 11:06

you can still buy 134 Pit tickets at eventim

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: October 9, 2017 11:12

hockenheim95
you can still buy 134 Pit tickets at eventim

no need to, thanks.
But can somebody buy off the cheap tickets, please?

Date: October 9, 2017 11:55

i am wondering when they will make the envelopes of the dips.

I assume they already reserved tickets because if all the tickets would sell the lucky dip holders will be in trouble.

Maybe they do the following:

1) Sell tickets
2) Then they will use the seats for lucky dips, they want the stadium to look full
3) If seats are sold out they will use Pit and GA, mostly Pit because 200 less people in the pit looks horrible while on the field it is nog noticable

So please buy all the seating tickets someone! Especially those horrible purple ones with restricted view.

Posted by: lickskeith ()
Date: October 9, 2017 12:19

On my way to Düsseldorf by plane from Lyon.

Can’t wait to meet you guys at the arena for drinks.

Apparently no rain in the forecast for this afternoon Keith’s magic stick did its job.

See you soon

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: October 9, 2017 12:21

PaintMonkeyManBlack

I assume they already reserved tickets because if all the tickets would sell the lucky dip holders will be in trouble.

1) Sell tickets
2) Then they will use the seats for lucky dips, they want the stadium to look full
3) If seats are sold out they will use Pit and GA, mostly Pit because 200 less people in the pit looks horrible while on the field it is nog noticable

So please buy all the seating tickets someone! Especially those horrible purple ones with restricted view.

The weird thing is that they sold the obstructed view seats in the back (the red ones) for 88€ and now they sell the worst of them in the lower rows for 239€.

Posted by: TE ()
Date: October 9, 2017 12:25

On a train from Frankfurt.
Pissing down, oh well, indoor tonite...

TE
Oslo

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: October 9, 2017 12:32

Have a great show waterrats and everyone else who will be there! smileys with beer Wish I was there!

Date: October 9, 2017 12:36

Does anyone know the stage times please? Thanks

Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: October 9, 2017 12:41

Re: Dusseldorf Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: October 8, 2017 23:55

It's a Rock'n'Roll show and if people have bad legs I'm sorry about them but if they need to sit down the whole show they can still buy a stadium seat. But many people have no leg deasease, but as they get older their muscles get weaker which happens to everyone. What does Mick? He trains every day to be still able to dance and sing for over two hours. What does Bjornulf? I read he walks about 3 hours a day in preperation for the tour. I understand that not everybody needs to do these things normally, but to celebrate the spirit of Rock'N'Roll I want to see people dancing and partying. That's what the band does on stage and that's what the audience should be doing. Can't stand it if people stand there as if they are watching the opera. The problem is that with those 500€ seats many of the people are such people. And that's the fault of the promotor (and also the band 'cause they allow it) because money is more important than a good atmosphere. It's not that the German promoter is super-social and wants to support people with bad legs, it's all about the money. I belong to the younger folks here and I admire the people who grew up with this band, but it's a pity that younger fans can't afford the good tickets. I took three of my friends to Hamburg to their first stones show and they loved it. Would be great if more younger people would have the opportunity to see the Stones. But for students or trainees even 200€ is much money.

It´s such a good point here, I have to transfer it to the Dusseldorf live thread, because everbody who is in the A1-A...-Area should turn around and have a look at the people standing packed at the front of the Silver Pit: so much beautiful young Stones fans some even in their midtwenties singing and dancing there, who normally would stand right at the stage and lightten up Mick and Keith and Ronnies eyes!

Posted by: lickskeith ()
Date: October 9, 2017 12:53

I will be in GA dancing and jumping my heart out.

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: October 9, 2017 13:18

hockenheim95
PaintMonkeyManBlack

1) Sell tickets

The weird thing is that they sold the obstructed view seats in the back (the red ones) for 88€ and now they sell the worst of them in the lower rows for 239€.

Maybe they managed to hang the speakers under the roof and there will be no speaker towers. I was surprised to see that in Amsterdam while all the outdoor shows had big towers obstructing the view.

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: October 9, 2017 13:18

I suppose if your Lucky Dip ends up in those horrible lower block 35 or 40 seats, you just transfer yourself to the general standing? In Zürich this would have been no problem whatsoever, because everyone used the same entrances and you could move around freely, at least prior to showtime. The only thing they didn't want you to do was keep hanging around on the stairs in between blocks.

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: October 9, 2017 13:22

Adams
Maybe they managed to hang the speakers under the roof and there will be no speaker towers. I was surprised to see that in Amsterdam while all the outdoor shows had big towers obstructing the view.

In Zürich the speaker towers as such were not much of a problem, as they are quite thin. The problem as I could see it was that in line with those towers, there were some merch tents with white rooftops positioned right in front of those sitting in the lower seats of the obstructed view area. If you were higher up, it would have been alright I guess.

Posted by: Sabo ()
Date: October 9, 2017 13:34

Any pre-show meeting place for drinks?

--Sabo

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: October 9, 2017 14:10

Will drive later in the afternoon to the arena...

Have fun tonight everyone and a great show...

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: October 9, 2017 15:03

Have a great concert, everyone! smileys with beer

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: October 9, 2017 15:14

Hope everyone has a great time at the show tonight! If Periscope/Facebook Live permits, I'll be joining you from my desk here at the office! All the best to those near and far!

Peace,
Mr DJA

free Ticket dusseldorf
Posted by: latcho ()
Date: October 9, 2017 12:47

I got one ticket left, call me now and pick it up in front of breidenbacher hof düsseldorf its general standing !!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-09 17:14 by latcho.

Re: free Ticket dusseldorf
Posted by: latcho ()
Date: October 9, 2017 13:56

latcho
I got one ticket left, call me now and pick it up in front of breidenbacher hof düsseldorf. its general standing !!!
the ticket is reserved, and got a new lucky owner!!! have a great show !!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-09 15:37 by latcho.

thumbs upRe: free Ticket dusseldorf
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: October 9, 2017 14:48

I would remove your phone number from a public forum

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: October 9, 2017 15:20

Will bring my 5yr old sond and wife! His first show and he is soooo excited. C U tonight.

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: October 9, 2017 15:30

schwonek
Will bring my 5yr old sond and wife! His first show and he is soooo excited. C U tonight.

Oh... Isn't there an age restriction, at least officially?

Btw... Any recommendations for bars in düsseldorf that are open after midnight after the show?

Date: October 9, 2017 15:40

Leaving in a hour! See you there all

Date: October 9, 2017 15:49

Stoneswolf
schwonek

Oh... Isn't there an age restriction, at least officially

You have to be 6. If 6 was 9 - then 5 is 6. So all is good and hes got good ear peotection of course.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: October 9, 2017 16:43

Date: October 9, 2017 17:22

Just saw Mick come out of their hotel. We walked around the side and got right alongside his car. Roll on tonight!

Date: October 9, 2017 17:32

On Sasha Allens instagram stories you see them leaving the hotel at 2:30pm with loads of people waiting at the exit.

Date: October 9, 2017 17:38

SHOW START tonight?

Doors are scheduled to open at 5:00 PM.
On the tickets it says 7:15
So maybe support at 7:15

Last time: Show start : 8:50pm, Show end : 11:00m
In Copenhagen: 9pm
In Amsterdam: 8:50pm

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: October 9, 2017 17:54

Bjornulf mentioned in first post show times, looks to be an hour earlier than usual
I’m jamming to get back online at the start,
hope my peri RS pals are here w/ me
smileys with beer

Goto Page: 1234567891011Next
Current Page: 1 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1663
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home