Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Moves like Jagger (and only 9 years old)
Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: September 25, 2017 06:37

Greeting all. Been a while and I am happy to see my Euro friends getting their expectations met and IORR providing the super community for an exciting buildup. I am so glad The Rolling Stones are a part of the present and future that I often dream of them. Usually in some party setting with instruments everywhere and Jagger dancing in the next room.

The dancing is always there, can't seem to escape it. Sometimes even Keith is dancing like he did in that Holiday Inn hotel room listening to the newly cut Brown Sugar. So I was instantly overjoyed to see a young Trixie Whitley on stage with her Dad Chris in Chicago in 1999 putting it out there with an uninhibited and unaffected style that warms the heart. So damn sweet.

I made this video for my IORR friends since her moves are very Jagger-esh and I thought it would be appreciated here. Check it out. This is special so I didn't want it to get buried in the huge video threads. I hope it can be accommodated as it's own for a while.

Best, Naturalust

[www.youtube.com]

Chris and Trixie Whitley - 1999

Oh btw: She is all grown up now and quite the soulful performer. Check out the kitchen table version of "Oh The Joy" she does on YouTube. Really good stuff!

Re: Moves like Jagger (and only 9 years old)
Date: September 28, 2017 21:57

Surprisingly no comments. Oh well I sure liked it. And here is Trixie at the kitchen table doing an amazing version of "Oh the Joy". One of my favourite find this year!

Oh The Joy

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: September 28, 2017 22:44

Naturalust
Surprisingly no comments. Oh well I sure liked it. And here is Trixie at the kitchen table doing an amazing version of "Oh the Joy". One of my favourite find this year!

Oh The Joy

[www.youtube.com]

Because I was not in Naturalist...how your doing? funny clip will check out the rest....

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: September 28, 2017 23:14

NICOS
Naturalust

Oh The Joy

[www.youtube.com]

Because I was not in Naturalist...how your doing? funny clip will check out the rest....

And a great voice for what I found on YT............

Date: September 30, 2017 02:55

NICOS
NICOS
Naturalust

Oh The Joy

[www.youtube.com]

And a great voice for what I found on YT............

Doing great NICOS! Hope you are well. Thanks for checking it out. Greetings to you Socrates1, Riffy (stones4ever), Dandy, Bjornulf and Rockman. It all leads back to the Stones............

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: September 30, 2017 03:04

First of all hello Naturalust. I always enjoyed reading your posts. As far as the video is concerned it's always nice to see someone (anyone) enjoying and channeling their love for music. A real treat in life. Thanks for posting and best wishes to you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1814
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home