Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Bootleg vendors?
Posted by: stoneman ()
Date: September 20, 2017 05:10

Have there been any bootleg vendors setup outside the venues? There were 100s outside Mexico.

Re: Bootleg vendors?
Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: September 20, 2017 06:40

I hope so. Most of the best T-shirts are bootlegs.

Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: September 20, 2017 10:25

In Zürich ususall the merchandising will be all outside the stadium - just along the street. But it is only official merchandising.

sjouke

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: September 20, 2017 12:32

On the way out of the mud bath..Spielberg...Some guy's had Black and Green No Filter shirts and the Filter poster in Yellow....I would have taken a closer look but you could barely move with all Human Traffic....

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: September 20, 2017 14:54

Back in the day we had real vinyl bootleg sellers outside venues after the show. I remember leaving Wembley Empire Pool in Sept 73 and getting my first sight of Stones, Dylan and Zeppelin rarities - from a guy who called himself Jolly Roger. He ran a mail order service through the 70s too.

Posted by: BostonBob ()
Date: September 20, 2017 15:08

Bought 5 great Stones shirts outside the Boston Garden show but the poor guy selling them had been so harassed by cops he was almost unable to conclude the deal thinking he was going to get busted as why would someone buy 5....they are a fond memory and made great gifts....i give my money for the show not for the merch you gotta support the entrepreneur albeit he may be stealing some "IP" but the Dead thrive on with that culture..the Stones should loosen up there would be so much more creativity in the lots and from it some awesome shirts

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1855
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home