Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Meet and Greet with Mick Jagger in Amsterdam
Posted by: bart-man ()
Date: September 19, 2017 08:32

This is what I found on Facebook. I don’t know if it’s for real. The current bid is $19.000 I can not believe Mick would agree with this

BID to WIN an incredible opportunity to meet Rock and Roll Hall of Famer MICK JAGGER + 2 VIP tickets to see The Rolling Stones LIVE in AMSTERDAM ==> [bit.ly]

This is your chance to meet world-renowned musical ICON – Mick Jagger! BID today on this CHARITY AUCTION and you + a friend could rock the night away from your exclusive VIP seats at the concert of a lifetime - in Amsterdam! The Rolling Stones have helped define musical culture as we know it, and they’re one of the most celebrated groups in the WORLD! What better way to see them than LIVE and in-person VIP STYLE? You’ll be in for an unbelievable night and memories you’ll never forget - now that’s SATISFACTION!

Don’t miss out on this AMAZING prize, BID today and get your chance to WIN a meet and greet with rock & roll legend MICK JAGGER ==> [bit.ly]

Re: Meet and Greet with Mick Jagger in Amsterdam
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: September 19, 2017 08:39

Link?

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: September 19, 2017 08:41

Well I think kindly of the old chap, it's just that I'm sure I wouldn't have the time to meet with the gracious Sir Jagger, this season anyway; but would send, not only my fond personal regards, but also a tip to his management for the thougtful invitation. "Peace and love!" as the kids say these days. Good evening and Cheers!

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: September 19, 2017 08:47

Hmmm...30 seconds with Sir Mick, or replace my car. Pondering...

Posted by: ThinAir ()
Date: September 19, 2017 09:20

it's for charity.

Mick is supporting [www.weareprojectzero.org]

Date: September 19, 2017 09:43

Have they started selling tickets to soundchecks yet? McCartney does that. Not only can you see the soundcheck, but you can also be his duet partner on it!

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: September 19, 2017 10:08

DandelionPowderman
Have they started selling tickets to soundchecks yet? McCartney does that. Not only can you see the soundcheck, but you can also be his duet partner on it!

I think you have to sing Get Back (and don't think I wasn't tempted! grinning smiley ).

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 19, 2017 10:16

... I'll do a Meet & Greet for 10 grand but I keep the $$$dolls ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: ROLLINGSTONE ()
Date: September 19, 2017 15:25

Think I've already spent enough on ticket,travelling and accomodation coming from Glasgow. Good cause or not...... Man the bid-phones for a few hours Sir Mick and take a few pledges from real people.

Date: September 19, 2017 15:34

Aquamarine
DandelionPowderman

I think you have to sing Get Back (and don't think I wasn't tempted! grinning smiley ).

grinning smiley

Posted by: LongBeachArena72 ()
Date: September 20, 2017 01:29

I'd pay $19k for the chance to grab that skinny limey bastard by the lapels lift him about 8 inches off the ground so I could look him in the eye and scream: STOP BEING SO MEAN TO KEEF; CAPICHE?

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 20, 2017 01:38

LongBeachArena72
I'd pay $19k for the chance to grab that skinny limey bastard by the lapels lift him about 8 inches off the ground so I could look him in the eye and scream: STOP BEING SO MEAN TO KEEF; CAPICHE?

smiling smiley

I'd do the same to Keith yet it would be more of a pep talk regarding the current state of his playing- lift him up by the lapels and shout "YOU GOTTA GETTA GRIP MY MAN"!!!

Posted by: nankerzrk ()
Date: September 20, 2017 02:16

Hairball
LongBeachArena72

smiling smiley

I'd do the same to Keith yet it would be more of a pep talk regarding the current state of his playing- lift him up by the lapels and shout "YOU GOTTA GETTA GRIP MY MAN"!!!

Don't remind him of "Gotta Get a Grip" - it will make everything worse!

Posted by: nankerzrk ()
Date: September 20, 2017 02:17

Don't remind him of "Gotta Get a Grip" - it will make everything worse!

Posted by: LongBeachArena72 ()
Date: September 20, 2017 02:56

Hairball
LongBeachArena72

smiling smiley

Nice one, HB

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: September 20, 2017 17:10

It's for charity and a very nice gesture on Mick's part. It sounds like a very good cause.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2009
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home