Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

2 x FREE Lucky Dip tickets for Zurich
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: September 18, 2017 22:10

I have two Lucky Dip tickets for Zurich, but I won't be attending the show.

If anyone wants them, then it's first come/first serve. My email address is not hidden, I can send you the confirmation email from ticketcorner.ch.

However, I will not supply you with any ID information that they may (or may not) require from you at the ticket pick-up/collection point, so in that respect you'd be taking a gamble that they'll hand you the envelope with the tickets upon presentation of the confirmation email only .........

Up to you. I can't/won't be using the tickets, so someone might as well try and get some use out of them.

Cheers

PS: You might wanna read pages 15 & 16 of the Lucky Dip thread on this board to check out other people's experiences of picking up Lucky Dip tickets on this tour so far ............

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-18 22:23 by paulywaul.

Re: TEST
Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: September 18, 2017 22:15

1-2-3

Re: TEST
Date: September 18, 2017 22:20

Roger that!

Re: 2 x FREE Lucky Dip tickets for Zurich
Posted by: 35love ()
Date: September 18, 2017 23:11

oh paulywaul, if only I were in town, how I wish...

xxoo

Posted by: guyrachel ()
Date: September 19, 2017 00:39

If all the others don't want them I'd love them.
Guy

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: September 19, 2017 00:54

We could exchange tickets after picking then up. But we had to show our ID's at the box. Got mail today. We even have to show the credit card we bought the LD's. But...good luck. Maybe they are nice to fans from abroad.

Posted by: SirCorto ()
Date: September 19, 2017 02:02

Hi;

If still available, I have sent you an email

Thanks

Diego

Date: September 19, 2017 13:20

Anyone who wants these, please post here on this thread and give me an email address, I'll send you my confirmation email from ticketcorner.ch - the rest is up to you as far as blagging your way through the pick-up procedure.

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: September 19, 2017 14:04

Nice gesture, Pauly. Kudos for that! smileys with beer

Date: September 19, 2017 14:10

No-one seems to want 'em ...... o well ! What a waste

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: September 19, 2017 14:22

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-19 16:33 by hockenheim95.

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: September 19, 2017 15:06

In Spielberg a copy of the main passport page worked as ID. "I don't carry my passport at mass events, I have been robbed before.", is what you say.

Date: September 19, 2017 16:06

Ticketcorner.ch confirmation sent to Harald at the address you supplied, good luck. Let me know if you got in .......

Date: September 20, 2017 12:45

paulywaul
Ticketcorner.ch confirmation sent to Harald at the address you supplied, good luck. Let me know if you got in .......

Harald, if you're reading this, just sent u a copy of my ID. With luck you/your daughter will be able to pick up the tickets. Good luck ....

Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: September 21, 2017 17:01

so...did it work out?

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: September 21, 2017 17:04

Yeah - I was (still am!) curious about that too.

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: September 21, 2017 17:14

.... the guy is still in jail......

smoking smiley

Date: September 21, 2017 19:06

HalfNanker
so...did it work out?

Of course it worked out !! Why should it not have done ?

I did two simple things: I wrote a very short TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN note which explained to the venue that I the purchaser couldn't make it to the event, but had bestowed my tickets upon somebody else. I named the person, and simply requested that once he/she identified themselves, and provided (in addition to the note) a copy of my original confirmation email from the ticket agency and a scanned image of my passport (which I'd also sent them) - the venue issue them with my Lucky Dip tickets.

I've just received a very nice email from the person I gave my tickets to, they said they had a great night with the Rolling Stones at the Letzigrund Stadium !! That's all I wanted to hear .... (a) that they got in, and (b) that they had a great time !!

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 21, 2017 19:47

paulywaul
HalfNanker
so...did it work out?

Of course it worked out !! Why should it not have done ?

I did two simple things: I wrote a very short TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN note which explained to the venue that I the purchaser couldn't make it to the event, but had bestowed my tickets upon somebody else. I named the person, and simply requested that once he/she identified themselves, and provided (in addition to the note) a copy of my original confirmation email from the ticket agency and a scanned image of my passport (which I'd also sent them) - the venue issue them with my Lucky Dip tickets.

I've just received a very nice email from the person I gave my tickets to, they said they had a great night with the Rolling Stones at the Letzigrund Stadium !! That's all I wanted to hear .... (a) that they got in, and (b) that they had a great time !!

Great story Paul. Hopefully common sense will prevail and anyone else with Lucky Dips who finds themselves unable to use them can do what you did.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1800
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home