Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...8788899091929394959697...LastNext
Current Page: 92 of 127
Re: The Rolling Stones 2018 tour rumours - UK and more
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 21, 2018 16:45

MAF

A show in Poland AND in Berlin???

Why not? They played in 2017 in Amsterdam, Arnhem and Düsseldorf - all are close to each other.

And Warsaw is about 500 km away from Berlin ....

Date: February 21, 2018 16:48

slewan
MAF

seems to be likely plus one more between Marseille and Berlin…

i don't know.

There were rumours about a south germany show, but i haven't heard of those in a long time.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 21, 2018 16:50

slewan
Topi
Saturday July 7th?

Or Saturday June 30?

Both are options.

check out the distance between Marseille and Poland – that'll give you a clue!

Right, but what city do you fill in with the June 30 slot? Stuttgart?

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: February 21, 2018 16:52

PaintMonkeyManBlack
slewan
MAF

i don't know.

There were rumours about a south germany show, but i haven't heard of those in a long time.

well, the distance between Marseille and Berlin is way too big. Thus a show in between might make sense: Marseille - X - Berlin - Warschau

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-21 16:53 by slewan.

Date: February 21, 2018 16:56

slewan
PaintMonkeyManBlack
slewan
MAF

i don't know.

well, the distance between Marseille and Berlin is way too big. Thus a show in between might make sense: Marseille - X - Berlin - Warschau

I don't understand. The distance will remain the same, even if you do a show inbetween you need to drive the same distance.

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: February 21, 2018 16:58

It will be Marseille - Berlin - Warszawa. Or if they want to hit UK again after that and end in London (I don't think so) - Marseille, Warszawa, Berlin.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: February 21, 2018 16:59

PaintMonkeyManBlack
slewan
PaintMonkeyManBlack
slewan
MAF

i don't know.

I don't understand. The distance will remain the same, even if you do a show inbetween you need to drive the same distance.

right, the distance remains the same, but you should calculate the factor 'money made per kilometer travelling', i.e. travelling 2000 kilometers for three shows makes more sense than tavellling 2000 for just two shows.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-21 17:01 by slewan.

Posted by: karimamilena ()
Date: February 21, 2018 17:07

5strings
[www.youtube.com]

You are welcome !!!!smileys with beer

Very nice video which truly reflects the beauty of Marseille and the surrounding area of Provence.

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: February 21, 2018 17:09

slewan
PaintMonkeyManBlack
slewan
PaintMonkeyManBlack
slewan
MAF

i don't know.

right, the distance remains the same, but you should calculate the factor 'money made per kilometer travelling', i.e. travelling 2000 kilometers for three shows makes more sense than tavellling 2000 for just two shows.

Although there are no real rumours I wouldn't be surprised about a show in Stuttgart/Frankfurt/Mannheim/Hockenheimring (all other German major cities are unlikely) or Belgium/Netherlands between Marseilles and Berlin. Or - maybe - in former Yugoslavia.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-21 17:11 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Date: February 21, 2018 17:12

Monsoon Ragoon
slewan
PaintMonkeyManBlack
slewan
PaintMonkeyManBlack
slewan
MAF

i don't know.

or prague?

Although there are no real rumours I wouldn't be surprised about a show in Stuttgart/Frankfurt/Mannheim/Hockenheimring (all other German major cities are unlikely) or Belgium/Netherlands between Marseilles and Berlin. Or - maybe - in former Yugoslavia.
Or prague?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-21 17:13 by PaintMonkeyManBlack.

Posted by: woodyrichards ()
Date: February 21, 2018 17:13

PaintMonkeyManBlack
Monsoon Ragoon
slewan
PaintMonkeyManBlack
slewan
PaintMonkeyManBlack
slewan
MAF

i don't know.

or prague?

Or prague?
Maybe Lisbon?

Date: February 21, 2018 17:15

PaintMonkeyManBlack
Monsoon Ragoon
slewan
PaintMonkeyManBlack
slewan
PaintMonkeyManBlack
slewan
MAF

i don't know.

or prague?

Or prague?

Yeah. Prague is another possibility that would make sense.

Date: February 21, 2018 17:21

Remember,there are always surprises / jack-in-the-boxes with these tours. How many people had a hunch of Hamburg last year?

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: February 21, 2018 17:25

And what about India? drinking smiley

Date: February 21, 2018 17:25

Topi
Remember,there are always surprises / jack-in-the-boxes with these tours. How many people had a hunch of Hamburg last year?

I forsaw Hamburg and Munich, but I didn't see Dusseldorf come. And you are right. Probably not all discussed/rumoured cities will get a show. On the other hand there will probably be ca. two "surprises" without any known rumour.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-21 17:28 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Posted by: justeillusion ()
Date: February 21, 2018 17:26

ITALIA ???

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: February 21, 2018 17:27

Monsoon Ragoon
Topi

I forsaw Hamburg and Munich, but I didn't see Dusseldorf come.

You also said ”if Copenhagen, no Hamburg”.

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: February 21, 2018 17:28

Topi

have they ever played Iceland??

Date: February 21, 2018 17:28

Have they ever played Ziggodome on a Saturday? winking smiley

Date: February 21, 2018 17:29

erikjjf
Monsoon Ragoon
Topi

I forsaw Hamburg and Munich, but I didn't see Dusseldorf come.

You also said ”if Copenhagen, no Hamburg”.

That's true. But I thought at the time that Hamburg was far more likely than Copenhagen again after just three years. Not everything happens as expected ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-21 17:32 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: February 21, 2018 17:31

I am so excited about this tour. Really, sorry for sharing this here, but it's true! smiling bouncing smiley spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: February 21, 2018 17:33

Topi
Have they ever played Ziggodome on a Saturday? winking smiley

Of course they never played Ziggodome. Tickets would be 800 Euros.

Date: February 21, 2018 17:36

zgredzik
I am so excited about this tour. Really, sorry for sharing this here, but it's true! smiling bouncing smiley spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
yes i'm getting crazy. getting no work done at all. hotels booked in dublin, london, edinburgh, manchester, berlin altough i can only do one or two shows.

i just want dates so i can book plane tickets.

Dublin is the best for me based on the dates, but hotels are very expensive

Edinburgh is the most beautifull city, would love to see the Stones there. Hotels also very expensive and not a lot of choice.

London would be nice with the misses, and hotels are a lot cheaper than dublin and edinburgh

Manchester has good dates and good hotel rates (Melia). Also Old Trafford would be great. However i don't think Manchester is a nice city

Berlin is great, but it needs to be on a weekend.

Date: February 21, 2018 17:42

I swear I have never booked this many hotels on just rumours.

This is the No Sense Tour.

Posted by: getdown ()
Date: February 21, 2018 17:42

Could Pompei still be in the mix?

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: February 21, 2018 17:50

PaintMonkeyManBlack
zgredzik
yes i'm getting crazy. getting no work done at all. hotels booked in dublin, london, edinburgh, manchester, berlin altough i can only do one or two shows.

i just want dates so i can book plane tickets.

Dublin is the best for me based on the dates, but hotels are very expensive

Edinburgh is the most beautifull city, would love to see the Stones there. Hotels also very expensive and not a lot of choice.

London would be nice with the misses, and hotels are a lot cheaper than dublin and edinburgh

Manchester has good dates and good hotel rates (Melia). Also Old Trafford would be great. However i don't think Manchester is a nice city

Berlin is great, but it needs to be on a weekend.

You think right. There's absolutely nothing to visit over there, besides the John Rylands library.
I believe I might take the train to Liverpool days in between the shows.

I'm a Man Utd supporter but Liverpool is definitely the greater city. Love Liverpool (the city that is).

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: February 21, 2018 17:51

Topi
I swear I have never booked this many hotels on just rumours.

This is the No Sense Tour.

Many hotel receptionists will have a busy working day the day of the tour announcement when many rooms will be getting cancelled.

Nate >grinning smiley<

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: February 21, 2018 17:54

getdown
Could Pompei still be in the mix?

Still? It never has been.

Posted by: karimamilena ()
Date: February 21, 2018 17:54

Topi

OMG yes! I was so floored when I read about Hamburg being the tour opener. My hometown, my neighborhood, my favorite park <3

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: February 21, 2018 18:00

Adrian-L
Topi

have they ever played Iceland??

Never. But they’ve tried since around 1998.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...8788899091929394959697...LastNext
Current Page: 92 of 127

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1565
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home