Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: No Filter Pit Questions
Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: September 21, 2017 22:12

Thommie
Happy24
I will be doing the Pit twice on this tour, but since I haven't seen any show on this current tour so far, I have this question:

Is it better to be on Keith's or Ronnie's side of the Pit?

Since I am a huge Keith fan I have never thought about this and on the previous tours I have always been on Keith's side, but looking at the photos here on IORR it seems to me that most people here prefer Ronnie's side. So I started to think about it and it seems to me now, That Ronnie's side is the clear winner:

1. Keith spends a lot of time right in the middle in front of Charlie, when it doesn't matter on which side of the pit you are

2. Keith goes quite a lot to Ronnie, while Ronnie doesn't go to Keith's side much

3. From Ronnie's side one gets better view of Charlie because of the drum set configuration, for most of the people on the Keith's side he stays hidden behind his cymbal

4. I suspect there are usually less people on Ronnie's side.

5. Bv seems to be always on Ronnie's side (judging from his photos) and I guess he knows what he is doing smiling smiley

What are the thoughts of those who have done the Pit on this tour already? Are there any strong pros of the Keith's side? Any thoughts are wellcome. Thanks

Nah, you just try to mislead us so you get more space on your own on Keith' side! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Honestly I'm not sure but I find some of your conclusions contradictive. But I'm curious too about what people say.

smiling smiley No, believe me, I don't want to mislead anybody. But looking at what you underlined... yeah, it looks contradictive. Yet most of the photos taken from the pit people post here seem to be from Ronnie's side and yet, in the Zurich show thread somebody wrote that there were noticebly less people on Ronnies side, so they let some people from the diamond ring (or whatever it was called) in. Anyway, after all those reasons I wrote about how Ronnie's side is probably better, I think I will end up at Keith's side anyway and will have a great time just like I always did smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-21 22:12 by Happy24.

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: September 21, 2017 22:20

Happy24
Thommie
Happy24
I will be doing the Pit twice on this tour, but since I haven't seen any show on this current tour so far, I have this question:

Is it better to be on Keith's or Ronnie's side of the Pit?

Since I am a huge Keith fan I have never thought about this and on the previous tours I have always been on Keith's side, but looking at the photos here on IORR it seems to me that most people here prefer Ronnie's side. So I started to think about it and it seems to me now, That Ronnie's side is the clear winner:

1. Keith spends a lot of time right in the middle in front of Charlie, when it doesn't matter on which side of the pit you are

2. Keith goes quite a lot to Ronnie, while Ronnie doesn't go to Keith's side much

3. From Ronnie's side one gets better view of Charlie because of the drum set configuration, for most of the people on the Keith's side he stays hidden behind his cymbal

4. I suspect there are usually less people on Ronnie's side.

5. Bv seems to be always on Ronnie's side (judging from his photos) and I guess he knows what he is doing smiling smiley

What are the thoughts of those who have done the Pit on this tour already? Are there any strong pros of the Keith's side? Any thoughts are wellcome. Thanks

Nah, you just try to mislead us so you get more space on your own on Keith' side! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Honestly I'm not sure but I find some of your conclusions contradictive. But I'm curious too about what people say.

smiling smiley No, believe me, I don't want to mislead anybody. But looking at what you underlined... yeah, it looks contradictive. Yet most of the photos taken from the pit people post here seem to be from Ronnie's side and yet, in the Zurich show thread somebody wrote that there were noticebly less people on Ronnies side, so they let some people from the diamond ring (or whatever it was called) in. Anyway, after all those reasons I wrote about how Ronnie's side is probably better, I think I will end up at Keith's side anyway and will have a great time just like I always did smiling smiley

Easy, man, I was just kidding. Have a great show, whatever side you choose.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: September 21, 2017 22:26

We had an absolute BLAST on the rail on Ronnie's side...
including personal love from Keith! He came over quite often.

My advice: get in, grab a rail and smile! You simply cannot go wrong.
cool smiley

No Filter Pit
Posted by: Garbie ()
Date: September 29, 2017 17:43

Never been in the PIT as it is now so looking for info. I have 4 tickets for Stockholm and we will arrive the same day. In theory, with more than enough time but you never know.
Is the access to the PIT easy and fast? Anything special that needs to be done before?
Also, is it comfortable for people who are not too tall?
Any other recommendation?
Thanks!

Re: No Filter Pit
Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: September 29, 2017 23:18

[iorr.org]

You might wanna look here.

Re: No Filter Pit
Posted by: Garbie ()
Date: October 1, 2017 11:31

Thanks!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1857
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home