Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324...LastNext
Current Page: 19 of 40
Re: Hamburg Germany 09-Sep-2017 Stones No Filter live show updates
Posted by: mnewman505 ()
Date: September 10, 2017 01:05

Hey what the hell is this?

Please Register Free Account to Access
Streaming : The Rolling Stones at Stadtpark Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany

[livenation.zone-officialstream.com]

Did they stream this show for a price and forget to tell us?

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: September 10, 2017 01:06

mnewman505
Hey what the hell is this?

Please Register Free Account to Access
Streaming : The Rolling Stones at Stadtpark Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany

[livenation.zone-officialstream.com]

Did they stream this show for a price and forget to tell us?

It looks like it's a malware website. I noticed that during the concert, as well as a lot of higly suspect YouTube links.

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: September 10, 2017 01:06

Oh what a day! I won a tickt to Lucca???

Posted by: MonkeyMan2000 ()
Date: September 10, 2017 01:07

Where's the after show meet up?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-10 01:12 by MonkeyMan2000.

Posted by: mnewman505 ()

Thanks, I didn't click on anything!

Posted by: HankM ()

corriecas
Impressive set and very impressed by the band.
Jeroen

I am actually happy for you. I have read you for many years here and how much you are wanting to see them again, a real fan, and I am very happy you had such a good show tonight. Have fun at the rest of your shows, it sounds like you are doing it right going to several stops. smileys with beer

Posted by: rastakeith ()
Date: September 10, 2017 01:09

intro + SFTD [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: September 10, 2017 01:09

HankM
corriecas
Jeroen

I am actually happy for you. I have read you for many years here and how much you are wanting to see them again, a real fan, and I am very happy you had such a good show tonight. Have fun at the rest of your shows, it sounds like you are doing it right going to several stops. smileys with beer
Thanks hank.appreciate your post
Jeroen

Posted by: GJB ()
Date: September 10, 2017 01:10

Hi everyone, I have just got back to my air b and b after seeing the stones tonight in the no filter pit! I met a few lucky dippers in there.

This was my 9th show - and for me maybe my favourite setlist - it was great for them to change it round from the last few tours and I think it worked. I thought Keith's playing tonight was some of the best I've seen in recent years - particularly slipping away which was perfect.

Dancing with Mr D was messy - not a complete car crash - but a few times I think Mick and Charlie didn't know where they were - but lets not bash them for this - we want them to take risks in the setlist so lets be happy with it - mistakes as well!

Street Fighting Man in the 2nd half of the set should stay in my opinion - its well worth the slot. I think Gimme Shelter as the encore works too. Play with fire was nice - but I don't think the audience reaction was overwhelming so I don't know if it will be a keeper.

Anyway, I am so happy to see them tonight - 22 songs was great - I think they need this kind of setlist length so they can treat us to a few obscure numbers while still playing the classics but I am unsure if they will be able to sustain this length all tour - just my opinion - but I think drumming for that long takes a lot out of Charlie.

Anyway - on to Munich!

Grant

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-10 01:11 by GJB.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: September 10, 2017 01:10

HankM
crawdaddy
... really miss periscope ...

I am franky heart broken sad smiley
and I am not optimistic that any other cities will do any better of a job scoping and sharing... but oh well... it is what it is. At least we had fun when some good folks in South America and the States shared with the world over the few tours... but I guess the same can not be expected of Europe... oh well sad smiley

I guess at least it will make all the folks happy who complained so much about too much periscope talk in the show threads... so they have that going for them.angry smiley

Big fan of Periscope and was a bit disappointed as well... but "heart broken"?

C'mon now.. The snippets and pics and posts were fun to follow. As others have said, videos will be around soon enough. Couldn't believe when I clicked on one FB link just in time to catch a good portion of Mr. D.. fantastic show! Thanks all for posting pics links etc. Was a gas gas gas. Hardly missed the scopers.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: September 10, 2017 01:11

rebelrebel
corriecas
Dancing with was beautiful.esp rhe back up singers doing their utmost.
LOVED THIS AMAZING GIG .
Jeroen

So glad that you and many others who travelled long distances for this show got such a great setlist. From the snippets I've heard they played very well too. Good for them - they needed to change the formula a bit and they did. Hope the rest of the tour continues like this.
Thanks it was a very special gig.
Jeroen

Date: September 10, 2017 01:11

HankM
corriecas
Jeroen

THIS! smileys with beer

Date: September 10, 2017 01:12

Cristiano Radtke

It looks like it's a malware website. I noticed that during the concert, as well as a lot of higly suspect YouTube links.

I started noticing a few years ago where someone/something was flooding youtube with links promising a live feed of show... and they were all bulsht liar links. Some even had countdowns on them. I guess it is one way they are trying to cut off... something.

But every once in a while, like for a Foo Fighters show 3-4 months ago, youtube will actually have an actual live stream... that was a fun time.

At least trying and clicking on youtube is not as risky as some clicks.

I sure do like live streams of show... they can do it so well these days.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: September 10, 2017 01:13

crawdaddy
Really nice setlist, but do we really miss periscope and all these other new fangled thingys to get instant pics/videos etc ?
I certainly don't.
We got plenty of pics courtesy of Cristiano and others, so I can go to bed knowing it was a great gig tonight.

We got the complete confirmed setlist soon after the show and youtube videos will be around soon I'm sure.

Patience is a virtue I was always told. smoking smiley

Well said, crawdaddy!

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 10, 2017 01:15

I'm just back from the show, thus just a few notes:
- I had a lucky dip ticket and got NO FILTER PIT! In fact a lot of lucky dippers got no filter pit.
- Play with Fire featured Keith on 12-string guitar
- the sound is really, really loud in the pit
- weather was okay - no rain after 5:30 p.m.
- Charlie was forced by the others to come with them all down the catwalk at the end of the show

Posted by: JohnnyBGoode ()
Date: September 10, 2017 01:18

What a setlist! We're going streaking through the quad!

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: September 10, 2017 01:18

From Getty, credits Dave Hogan

HMN

Date: September 10, 2017 01:19

MisterDDDD
HankM
crawdaddy

and I am not optimistic that any other cities will do any better of a job scoping and sharing... but oh well... it is what it is. At least we had fun when some good folks in South America and the States shared with the world over the few tours... but I guess the same can not be expected of Europe... oh well sad smiley

I guess at least it will make all the folks happy who complained so much about too much periscope talk in the show threads... so they have that going for them.angry smiley

C'mon now.. The snippets and pics and posts were fun to follow. As others have said, videos will be around soon enough. Couldn't believe when I clicked on one FB link just in time to catch a good portion of Mr. D.. fantastic show! Thanks all for posting pics links etc. Was a gas gas gas. Hardly missed the scopers.

Yeah heartbroken sad smiley The pictures are good and all... but...
But have you ever been here on a red hot good scoping night when everyone is posting links and they all work so well... and it is AWESOME!!! It is addicting. Yes I became a Stones scopejunky. Then the Stones went off tour.... and I tried scoping other band, but they were not the same. So I have been waiting... and today... then nothing... until the end. It sucked, but I am working through it and will have much lower hopes going forward.sad smiley

But for a while... while it work, there was a small group of us here who blazed Stones scoping... it is awesome. It is when Debbie Tiger was crowned Queen of the scope! The best ever! Long live the Queen!

Date: September 10, 2017 01:19

[youtu.be]

under my thumb vid

Date: September 10, 2017 01:21

slewan
I'm just back from the show, thus just a few notes:
- I had a lucky dip ticket and got NO FILTER PIT! In fact a lot of lucky dippers got no filter pit.
- Play with Fire featured Keith on 12-string guitar
- the sound is really, really loud in the pit
- weather was okay - no rain after 5:30 p.m.
- Charlie was forced by the others to come with them all down the catwalk at the end of the show

Very happy for you!
Should be noted that at their last concert (Vegas) the LD's for the most part were excellent seats ($750 face) and at least a whole section was blocked out for them.

I believe there may be a conscious effort to reward the fans with this strategy.

Date: September 10, 2017 01:24

HankM
MisterDDDD
HankM
crawdaddy

Yeah heartbroken sad smiley The pictures are good and all... but...
But have you ever been here on a red hot good scoping night when everyone is posting links and they all work so well... and it is AWESOME!!! It is addicting. Yes I became a Stones scopejunky. Then the Stones went off tour.... and I tried scoping other band, but they were not the same. So I have been waiting... and today... then nothing... until the end. It sucked, but I am working through it and will have much lower hopes going forward.sad smiley

But for a while... while it work, there was a small group of us here who blazed Stones scoping... it is awesome. It is when Debbie Tiger was crowned Queen of the scope! The best ever! Long live the Queen!

Was in on all of that (for the dhows I didn't attend and even met/thanked her in person for the scopes ) but this experience without hardly left me sad.

Date: September 10, 2017 01:27

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: September 10, 2017 01:27

crawdaddy
Really nice setlist, but do we really miss periscope and all these other new fangled thingys to get instant pics/videos etc ?
I certainly don't.
We got plenty of pics courtesy of Cristiano and others, so I can go to bed knowing it was a great gig tonight.

Maybe you don't miss it but I do, and I'm sure many others as well.

While the video feeds on periscope can be iffy at times, I find the most impressive thing about the feed is the sound. The sound is never bad, except for some talkers. Usually the sound is the best part. Quite often it just explodes out of the speakers.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: September 10, 2017 01:28

NeverMakeASaintOfMe
[youtu.be]

under my thumb vid

Thanks - some nice guitars in there thumbs up

And the screens look much better than I'd imagined.

Date: September 10, 2017 01:31

NeverMakeASaintOfMe
[youtu.be]

under my thumb vid

thumbs up

Posted by: odean73 ()

My nephew just text me to say he was blown away with the concert, his mates also.

Amsterdam can't come quick enough.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: September 10, 2017 01:32

timbernardis
sarahunwin
LONG LIVE THE ROLLING STONES! OFF WE GO AGAIN smiling smiley

CANT WAIT FOR THE THREE SHOWS IN PARIS AND THE LAST TWO IN THE PIT!!!! WHO ELSE WILL BE IN THE PIT IN PARIS?!

Me of course Sarah

Plexi

Hey plexi - e-mail me your cell phone. I think I have it but just in case. Are you on whatsapp? The party is in my room at CitizenM hotel, right next to the venue. Frank will be there (he just called and said the first show was AWESOME!!) and also my friend Lucrecia and another friend Ellen from NY!!!!

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: September 10, 2017 01:33

SFTD

HMN

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: September 10, 2017 01:35

odean73
My nephew just text me to say he was blown away with the concert, his mates also.

Amsterdam can't come quick enough.

One of the things I get the most joy from at a concert is seeing the look on people's faces who you can tell have never seen the band before and they are having one of the best nights of their lives.

Nate thumbs up

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324...LastNext
Current Page: 19 of 40

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1761
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home