Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011
Current Page: 11 of 11
Re: No Filter 2017 Tour Posters
Posted by: slewan ()
Date: November 8, 2017 19:32

now I got an answer to my inquiry about the Munich poster I ordered on Oct. 3rd:

"Unfortunately there has been a delay in receiving "Munich Print" from the supplier, but we should be receiving stock in the next 3-14 days."

3-14 days - very preciseā€¦

Posted by: ThinAir ()
Date: November 8, 2017 21:45

good luck getting the Munich Poster. There are just 100 of them, and quiet a few got water damaged at one of the merch stands...

Posted by: TooTight ()
Date: November 8, 2017 22:15

ThinAir
good luck getting the Munich Poster. There are just 100 of them, and quiet a few got water damaged at one of the merch stands...

I assume they're just printing more? I know after the show in Barcelona no merch stands I hit had the litho left, yet readily available on the RS.com store for a few days after the show.

Posted by: ThinAir ()
Date: November 8, 2017 22:37

TooTight
ThinAir

I assume they're just printing more? I know after the show in Barcelona no merch stands I hit had the litho left, yet readily available on the RS.com store for a few days after the show.

there where some 20 posters left at the merch stand next to door 7

Posted by: vinckske ()
Date: November 13, 2017 15:37

ThinAir
TooTight
ThinAir

there where some 20 posters left at the merch stand next to door 7

My Barcelona poster arrived safe and sound today, ordered it on RollingStones.com immediately after the show.
It is not numbered and has no white border. It's also printed on rather heavy paper.
Is this the same version as the ones sold on the show or already a reprint?

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011
Current Page: 11 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2005
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home