Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 6 of 9
Re: No Filter Merch Items
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: December 3, 2017 01:36

odean73
timbernardis
What other deals did the H & M shop have? I wonder if they have a page on which we can order online. Do u know?

plexi

The only thing I can see is stones slippers and junior t shirts.

Junior shirts might b perfect as Christmas gifts for the grandkids. The brainwashing can't get started soon enough. Any idea if they have an online presence?

plexi

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: December 3, 2017 02:16

MisterDDDD
A few cyber-monday Stones merch items on sale at this site .. (incl no filter items) Bought from them before and have been pleased with product etc..

[www.merchbar.com]

Thanks for the Mercbar link, some decent deals there.

Im looking for a shirt or poster from the Maracana, Rio show on the official site and the Mercbar site and neither one has them. There seems to be merch from every other show on the Ole tour, but nothing from the Rio show?
Any help?

Date: December 3, 2017 11:56

And I have been looking for the t shirt with a sketch of Charlie by Ronnie. I think it was originally sold on the Licks tour. I had one which was stolen in Israel. Would b willing to pay a pretty penney for it. tim_bernardis@hotmail.com.

plexi

Posted by: laughinearlydied ()
Date: December 3, 2017 15:39

Hairball
laughinearlydied
so i just got the paris print and im sorry, but its really @#$%& shitty and the fact they want 40 for that is ridiculous.extremely cheap print on a basic paper. they cant be serious

Thanks for the warning.

I had my eye on the Spielberg Krampus litho to buy online, but I kept putting it off to the point I actually forgot about it! .
Out of curiosity, was your print limited and/or hand numbered, or is it just a generic print?
They're selling for $60 US dollars which is a bit steep for a generic print,

It is not numbered, and it came slightly damaged on the side.

I was a bit suspicious when it said "print", not a lithograph, even though the price was the same as for lithographs from 14 on fire and zip code, which are actually quite nice and numbered.

I mean I'm not cheap, I am willing to spend big money on things I like and I like the idea of having a poster from a show I attended, but this is just a stupid ripoff and I'm actually tempted to return it. It cost them like 5 bucks to print and it has nothing special that would justify the price. I can just order a very nice print of a photo from that night and it would be better.

I'm just disappointed. It's not even that much about the money, I don't understand why they would do this. They know that their fans will pay big bucks for their shit (duhh, the want 800$ for tickets) so why don't they make it at least passable i really don't get.

Sorry for the rant, I guess I was just really looking forward to it, even though the Paris one is not some extra design, and I'm disappointed.

Will think about it, but I will probably return this and try and buy the "cardboard" one that the VIPs got.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: December 3, 2017 20:15

timbernardis
odean73
timbernardis
What other deals did the H & M shop have? I wonder if they have a page on which we can order online. Do u know?

plexi

The only thing I can see is stones slippers and junior t shirts.

Junior shirts might b perfect as Christmas gifts for the grandkids. The brainwashing can't get started soon enough. Any idea if they have an online presence?

T shirts were online and slippers only.

plexi

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: December 3, 2017 21:00

laughinearlydied
Hairball
laughinearlydied
so i just got the paris print and im sorry, but its really @#$%& shitty and the fact they want 40 for that is ridiculous.extremely cheap print on a basic paper. they cant be serious

Thanks for the warning.

I had my eye on the Spielberg Krampus litho to buy online, but I kept putting it off to the point I actually forgot about it! .
Out of curiosity, was your print limited and/or hand numbered, or is it just a generic print?

I was a bit suspicious when it said "print", not a lithograph, even though the price was the same as for lithographs from 14 on fire and zip code, which are actually quite nice and numbered.

I mean I'm not cheap, I am willing to spend big money on things I like and I like the idea of having a poster from a show I attended, but this is just a stupid ripoff and I'm actually tempted to return it. It cost them like 5 bucks to print and it has nothing special that would justify the price. I can just order a very nice print of a photo from that night and it would be better.

I'm just disappointed. It's not even that much about the money, I don't understand why they would do this. They know that their fans will pay big bucks for their shit (duhh, the want 800$ for tickets) so why don't they make it at least passable i really don't get.

Sorry for the rant, I guess I was just really looking forward to it, even though the Paris one is not some extra design, and I'm disappointed.

Will think about it, but I will probably return this and try and buy the "cardboard" one that the VIPs got.

Totally understand your disappointment!

Someone had said the lithos sold at the shows were indeed limited/ hand numbered, so to find out these are not (and selling at the same price) sounds like a scam. The last one I bought was for the San Diego Zip code show because I was there (actually bought two) - hand numbered limited lithos w/ a very nice design, and I think they were only $50, but could be wrong - maybe they were $70?

At any rate, you saved me some money and prevented more from going to the Stones - so thanks for that thumbs up

Posted by: laughinearlydied ()
Date: December 3, 2017 22:03

Hairball
laughinearlydied
Hairball
laughinearlydied

Thanks for the warning.

Someone had said the lithos sold at the shows were indeed limited/ hand numbered, so to find out these are not (and selling at the same price) sounds like a scam. The last one I bought was for the San Diego Zip code show because I was there (actually bought two) - hand numbered limited lithos w/ a very nice design, and I think they were only $50, but could be wrong - maybe they were $70?

At any rate, you saved me some money and prevented more from going to the Stones - so thanks for that thumbs up

honestly, i dont really care if it is numbered all that much. for the zipcode there were several batches, all numbered, so it was just sort of "limited". but they were at least nice.

litho from 14 on fire is really a lithograph, on a very thick and textured, kind of special paper. numbered.
the zip code is also a litho, nice paper, numbered, not that nice as 14 on fire, but still nice

and the paris i got is just terrible. and btw i just checked, and on the rs eshop they state that "Design has been printed on a high quality 18 x 24 lithograph." and that is, in my opinion, a lie (the sentence does not even make sense). because the current posters are not, in my opinion, printted by this method, therefore they are not lithographs. i think they are printed on a modern printer.

anyway, im glad that i bought just the poster, if the 1000gbp leather jacket is of similar quality...

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: December 3, 2017 23:02

Hi, I wanted to buy SPIELBERG KRAMPUS shirt but it's not available in store. Maybe you know from past if I will have chance to buy some, or no? Please let me know smiling smiley Thanks!

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: December 4, 2017 14:31

The £550 leather jacket is very nice.

Date: December 4, 2017 21:20

This isn't No Filter related, and might have been mentioned in another thread, but received an email from Sound Stage Direct yesterday.

Pro-Ject Rolling Stones Debut Turntable (Pre-Order) for $449.

Stones turntable

And then there's the The Rolling Stones Turntable & Headphone Bundle (Pre-Order) for $798!

Stones Bundle

Don't know the quality of the turntable or headphones (maybe an audiophile does), but something tells me that slapping a tongue on these accounts for 50% of the high cost.

Posted by: vinckske ()
Date: December 4, 2017 22:29

laughinearlydied
Hairball
laughinearlydied
Hairball
laughinearlydied

Thanks for the warning.

honestly, i dont really care if it is numbered all that much. for the zipcode there were several batches, all numbered, so it was just sort of "limited". but they were at least nice.

litho from 14 on fire is really a lithograph, on a very thick and textured, kind of special paper. numbered.
the zip code is also a litho, nice paper, numbered, not that nice as 14 on fire, but still nice

and the paris i got is just terrible. and btw i just checked, and on the rs eshop they state that "Design has been printed on a high quality 18 x 24 lithograph." and that is, in my opinion, a lie (the sentence does not even make sense). because the current posters are not, in my opinion, printted by this method, therefore they are not lithographs. i think they are printed on a modern printer.

anyway, im glad that i bought just the poster, if the 1000gbp leather jacket is of similar quality...

I must say I’m a bit disappointed in the latest event posters too.
I think they could do much better.
For instance, a few weeks ago I went to see Metallica here in Antwerp, Belgium.
They of course had event posters too. (30 euro at the merch, including a sturdy carboard tube)
One can argue about the often used skulltype designs , but at least these are genuine quality multi layered screenprints made by artists like Dayne Henry (4FDstudios) or MunkOne.

That being said, a few days ago I received the Barcelona poster
It is not numbered and has no white border.
It's also printed on rather heavy paper.(also has completely different feel to the poster I bought on the show in Arnhem)
Is this the same version as the ones sold on the show or already a reprint?

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: December 4, 2017 22:34

by the way - today the Munich poster I ordered on Oct, 3rd has finally been delivered

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-12-04 22:34 by slewan.

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: December 4, 2017 23:37

Ordered the No Filter leather jacket for 600 euro a week ago and got it last weekend. So that was very quick!
Unfortunately they put it in a very smal box, so that meant it was folded a lot of times into a smal stack, which isn't good for the jacket at all, it has a couple of scratches on one of the arms and on the jacket itself.
Unbelievable that a very expensive jacket is send like this. Absolutely no respect for the customer who pays a lot of money for an item.

By the way I could only order the small version, everythingelse was already sold out. But even this small one is so huge that it looks like a large or even a XL version.

Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: December 5, 2017 04:11

gee you did well GJV? I ordered and paid for the leather jacket on October 3 and nothing and they won't respond to my approaches for status feedback. To me they are $%^&** arse%^$!

Posted by: Snab ()
Date: December 5, 2017 05:57

The t-shirts they sold at the shows are of terrible quality. Only last one or two washes before they start falling apart. What a joke ... 35 euro ... I guess the joke is on us for buying them.

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: December 5, 2017 11:41

Santa came early this year...

Ordered the Düsseldorf litho and got a mail it has been dispatched early in November.
Then nothing happened and I asked about the status at the end of November.
Got a reply I should ask my local post office about it and in case it got lost they offered a replacement voucher.
Local post office could not help,so I wrote again,asking them if it's possible to send me a leftover,because the item has been marked as sold out at their online store meanwhile...got a reply again last friday.
I've been told they offer a full refund and I should order that specific item again via the online store,which would have been impossible because,as I said,it's sold out.

Much to my surprise the litho has been delivered yesterday...don't know how that worked but I'm really happy.
Guess a good soul at the store finally understood the problem ....

Anyway,they have been supportive,offered various solutions and finally did the right thing at the right time.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: December 5, 2017 13:02

vinckske
laughinearlydied
Hairball
laughinearlydied
Hairball
laughinearlydied

Thanks for the warning.

I must say I’m a bit disappointed in the latest event posters too.
I think they could do much better.
For instance, a few weeks ago I went to see Metallica here in Antwerp, Belgium.
They of course had event posters too. (30 euro at the merch, including a sturdy carboard tube)
One can argue about the often used skulltype designs , but at least these are genuine quality multi layered screenprints made by artists like Dayne Henry (4FDstudios) or MunkOne.

That being said, a few days ago I received the Barcelona poster
It is not numbered and has no white border.
It's also printed on rather heavy paper.(also has completely different feel to the poster I bought on the show in Arnhem)
Is this the same version as the ones sold on the show or already a reprint?
Agree, just prints. You can't even see that those are "originals"

Posted by: sister ()
Date: December 5, 2017 21:20

shortfatfanny
Santa came early this year...

Ordered the Düsseldorf litho and got a mail it has been dispatched early in November.
Then nothing happened and I asked about the status at the end of November.
Got a reply I should ask my local post office about it and in case it got lost they offered a replacement voucher.
Local post office could not help,so I wrote again,asking them if it's possible to send me a leftover,because the item has been marked as sold out at their online store meanwhile...got a reply again last friday.
I've been told they offer a full refund and I should order that specific item again via the online store,which would have been impossible because,as I said,it's sold out.

Much to my surprise the litho has been delivered yesterday...don't know how that worked but I'm really happy.
Guess a good soul at the store finally understood the problem ....

Anyway,they have been supportive,offered various solutions and finally did the right thing at the right time.
My Munich litho and shirt arrived some days ago after ordering 13.September. Made exactly the same expierience with custom service. Think, my refund is on the way inbetween. Let's see what happens now. Litho looks great!
Greets sister
Update: got a mail, I can keep the refund as a gesture for the trouble, great, isn't it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-12-05 23:25 by sister.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: December 6, 2017 19:28

You are lucky, sister. My scarf arrived very, very late, after I wrote to them about not receiving it. They answered that it was likely still on its way. I then said I wanted a refund. Apparently they hadn't processed it when I said I finally got the merch, so *no refund* for me, even though it *was* a bunch of trouble. Heh.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: sister ()
Date: December 6, 2017 19:38

angee
You are lucky, sister. My scarf arrived very, very late, after I wrote to them about not receiving it. They answered that it was likely still on its way. I then said I wanted a refund. Apparently they hadn't processed it when I said I finally got the merch, so *no refund* for me, even though it *was* a bunch of trouble. Heh.
Sorry for you, Angee

Date: December 7, 2017 02:02

I ordered the No Filter foil t shirt for my daughter on November 21st and it arrived December 2nd. But maybe it makes a difference in that it was shipped from the USA, Virginia, and was not an international shipment. But Angee had a lot of trouble too and she is stateside. Maybe others as well.

plexi

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: December 7, 2017 11:04

Litho Zürich

My litho was offered with measures: 18 x 24 inch
I got: 17,01 x 22,6 inch

Be carefull by ordering a frame before you get your item.

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: December 13, 2017 18:51

Just went to H&M the other day and got the Stones tounge cap.

[www.hm.com]

On sale for just $5.00!!! (in store only)

They also have new shirts for women:

[www.hm.com]

Great deal, bought a bunch to give out as gifts!

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: December 13, 2017 22:53

satisfaction2
Litho Zürich

------------------

Because my 2 litho`s were slightly damaged and the measures

I got 20 EUR refund per paypal.

I don`t want to retoure the litho.

Date: December 13, 2017 23:18

satisfaction2
Litho Zürich

well, I checked my Munich litho – the measures are the same as the Zürich litho, i.e. 12% smaller than advertised.

btw: what's the size of the lithos they sold at the shows?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-12-13 23:18 by slewan.

Date: December 20, 2017 22:02

After I complained that my litho is 12% smaller than advertised I got a 10 Euro refund, i.e. 25% off

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 20, 2017 22:32

slewan
After I complained that my litho is 12% smaller than advertised I got a 10 Euro refund, i.e. 25% off

10 Euro more than I would have issued.
Measurements for prints are like measurements for 2 x 4's.
Not exact and no one really should expect exact.

Date: December 20, 2017 23:10

MisterDDDD
slewan

well, just try to find a frame sized 17,01 x 22,6 inch…
10 Euros is okay – it doesn't matter form them if the offer 5, 10 or 20 Euros since those lithos are overpriced anyway

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 21, 2017 01:24

slewan
MisterDDDD
slewan

well, just try to find a frame sized 17,01 x 22,6 inch…
10 Euros is okay – it doesn't matter form them if the offer 5, 10 or 20 Euros since those lithos are overpriced anyway

A print in a frame without a border is called a poster.
Put a nice 1 -2 " border on the print in your pre-purchased off the rack frame.

Date: December 21, 2017 01:46

slewan

Not bad, but you maybe should have gotten more than that - normally prints should be the size that they're advertised as.
If you look at any fine art print in a gallery, the measurements are usually measured down and rounded off to the centimeter.
But being this isn't a gallery and it's from the Rolling Stones store, I suppose they can come up with any random figure.
On the bright side, the fact they gave you anything back is an admission of wrongdoing, and maybe they'll be more precise in the future.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-12-21 01:53 by Hairball.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 6 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1828
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home