Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 5 of 9
Re: No Filter Merch Items
Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: November 9, 2017 23:57

timbernardis
damnation
timbernardis
The cups were not sold in the merch booths in Paris, I think, but you got them if u ordered a beer.

plexi

Well.... mostly true: they didn't have them in the merch booths indeed. But they sold them unused at the beer stands as they had this new beer filling system with dedicated glasses (they filled from the bottom) so the Stones cups couldn't be used.

And they were available the last of the 3 nights only.

I am not following u. What do u mean filling from the bottom so they can't b used. The ones I have have bottoms without holes.

Hi Plexi. Yes it was a unusual contraption which filled the beer cup from the
bottom automatically without being attended. I assume the stones cups would not fit the machine. The regular cups must have a hole in the bottom which is “sealed” once the cup is filled. The downside is the amount in each cup seemed
to vary. The stones cups could be purchased separately from the beer stands.

plexi

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 10, 2017 00:27

... Yeah those beer cups fillin' from the bottom was wacko ....

..... Like watchin an ship take on water ...... glug.glug..glug

ROCKMAN

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: November 10, 2017 00:59

and it had some fluo light shining through it when being filled from the bottom. In the M6 television report I posted earlier, the owner of the place explains it's a sort of 'attraction' to please the crowd....

The beer was bad.

I wonder how shocked he would be to be offered a glass of 'champaign' that has been carbongazzed with a soda machine or anything like that. Or wine coming out of a beer tap.... (maybe that's next)

smileys with beer

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: November 10, 2017 11:25

timbernardis

What do u mean filling from the bottom so they can't b used. The ones I have have bottoms without holes.

Filling from the bottom was developed since 2008 by GrinOn Industries (USA) -- [www.BottomsUpBeer.com] .

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: November 10, 2017 11:51

... so that is what it's all about: "drastically increases revenues" as there isn't any spilling, excess foam and it's handsfree.

If now we can get any real beer inside.... that would be awesome and a real winwin for both organiser and customer.

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: November 10, 2017 14:31

It's just a gimmick. The best would be to give the public proper 50cl's worth of beer in regular plastic cups without the stupid Arena U logo than spend extra for those fancy cups that end up in the trash anyway and only hold 40cls of beer. There's a word for this in Frog: arnaque.

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: November 14, 2017 19:45

My No Filter Tee Shirt is delayed 2-3 weeks because they are in the process of changing warehouses. Sucks

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: November 15, 2017 06:30

Rockman
... Yeah those beer cups fillin' from the bottom was wacko ....

..... Like watchin an ship take on water ...... glug.glug..glug

Be careful with yer beer references Rockman, I can always spill another beer on U !!!

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: November 15, 2017 17:42

damnation
Or wine coming out of a beer tap.... (maybe that's next)

smileys with beer

I (already) see that in Holland & the UK all the time... Nothing new! smileys with beer

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: November 22, 2017 20:56

Got mail today.

Items shipped
(Dusseldorf T-Shirt XL, Zurich Print - ordered 16. Oct.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-24 16:16 by satisfaction2.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: November 22, 2017 21:00

Print, of course, slightly damaged

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: November 22, 2017 21:04

Harm
Print, of course, slightly damaged

YCAGWYW - I will see....

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: November 22, 2017 22:59

[i65.tinypic.com]

I am searching the web for several weeks to find nr 21 on the image above, a red hoodie.
I bought one for myself and promissed to buy one for my son because his seize was sold out.
Can anyone help me to find this hoodie at size M?

Or, if you have one and don’t like it I like to buy it from you.

(Always took candy from strangers)

Date: November 22, 2017 23:07

I just ordered a No Filter t shirt yesterday from rollingstones.com for my daughter and they sent an e mail confirming the order but saying it would b 3 or 4 WEEKS til it was shipped and then which takes 5 or more days til delivery. My god, why so long, won't b here til after Christmas, maybe after New Years!

plexi

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: November 22, 2017 23:17

I'm still waiting for the Munich posted taht I ordered on Oct, 3rd.!!

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: November 23, 2017 18:35

Anyone know where I can find the yellow 2017 No Filter t-shirts that they sold at the shows? I looked on the official site and nothing.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: November 27, 2017 21:48

No Filter Tour Spielberg items Ordered on September 20th...
Arrived today, November 27th.

Relieved. >grinning smiley<

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: November 27, 2017 22:44

Stockholm Tee shirt ordered 10/13, arrived 11/25. Of course no updates ever given on order status, including today's which reads "We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your order status." Lol they've always sucked with on line merchandise orders.

Great news is the shirt is friggin' awesome....thumbs updrinking smiley

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: November 27, 2017 23:23

Alright, I think I’ve been patient, but now y’all getting YOUR stuff
Waiting on this
Jeremy Dean Split Logo Black Jr. Zip Up Hoodie
S

$96. out the door
This is a Cali winter coat smoking smiley

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 28, 2017 03:05

A few cyber-monday Stones merch items on sale at this site .. (incl no filter items) Bought from them before and have been pleased with product etc..

[www.merchbar.com]

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: November 28, 2017 03:27

MisterDDDD
A few cyber-monday Stones merch items on sale at this site .. (incl no filter items) Bought from them before and have been pleased with product etc..

[www.merchbar.com]

Just asking: do you know if the tour T-shirts offered on this website the official ones?

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 28, 2017 03:37

Cristiano Radtke
MisterDDDD

[www.merchbar.com]

Just asking: do you know if the tour T-shirts offered on this website the official ones?

I believe they are, yes.
I have only ordered one tour tee before, in addition to a few non-tour tees and all have appeared to be authentic. (ordered a duplicate of one tour tee that I already had, and it was identical).

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: November 28, 2017 03:42

MisterDDDD
Cristiano Radtke
MisterDDDD

[www.merchbar.com]

I believe they are, yes.
I have only ordered one tour tee before, in addition to a few non-tour tees and all have appeared to be authentic. (ordered a duplicate of one tour tee that I already had, and it was identical).

I just noticed that a T-shirt I'm interested in is on sale on that website but it's not of my size, unfortunately. Actually, they're from the same sizes that are being offered on their official website. Guess I'll have to wait until I can grab one that fits me. Thank you anyway, MisterDDDD! smileys with beer

Date: November 30, 2017 07:23

Does any one know if Merchbar is any faster in their shipping than at rs.com? Some of their stuff is cheaper than at rs.com, but not the No Filter stuff. And the yellow t with the No Filter tongue is not available on either one.

plexi

Posted by: laughinearlydied ()
Date: December 2, 2017 10:39

so i just got the paris print and im sorry, but its really @#$%& shitty and the fact they want 40 for that is ridiculous.extremely cheap print on a basic paper. they cant be serious

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: December 2, 2017 11:09

laughinearlydied
so i just got the paris print and im sorry, but its really @#$%& shitty and the fact they want 40 for that is ridiculous.extremely cheap print on a basic paper. they cant be serious

Thanks for the warning.

I had my eye on the Spielberg Krampus litho to buy online, but I kept putting it off to the point I actually forgot about it! .
Out of curiosity, was your print limited and/or hand numbered, or is it just a generic print?
They're selling for $60 US dollars which is a bit steep for a generic print,

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: December 2, 2017 23:44

Hairball
laughinearlydied

Thanks for the warning.

I had my eye on the Spielberg Krampus litho to buy online, but I kept putting it off to the point I actually forgot about it! .
Out of curiosity, was your print limited and/or hand numbered, or is it just a generic print?
They're selling for $60 US dollars which is a bit steep for a generic print,

I originally pre ordered this one, and then got an email stating that the store was waiting for it to come back in stock, I was peeved off with this and cancelled my order.

On another note I went into the H & M shop (UK) and noticed a stones baseball cap for £9 it's got the small tongue at the front and nothing on the back, it's just what I wanted and a quarter of the price on the official site originally.

Date: December 3, 2017 01:14

What other deals did the H & M shop have? I wonder if they have a page on which we can order online. Do u know?

plexi

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: December 3, 2017 01:16

timbernardis
What other deals did the H & M shop have? I wonder if they have a page on which we can order online. Do u know?

plexi

The only thing I can see is stones slippers and junior t shirts.

Date: December 3, 2017 01:20

Does anyone know when the store at rs.com has their annual sale and what percent is the discount and does it only apply to specific items?

plexi

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 5 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1427
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home