Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 4 of 9
Re: No Filter Merch Items
Posted by: Fillmore ()
Date: October 20, 2017 10:21

Hi everybody,

does anyone know for sure, if the pink-ish jeans style ladies shirt (w/ "No Filter" and a small tongue on the front and "Stones" on one arm) will be available in the netshop? I haven´t seen it there yet and missed to buy one at the shows I went to.
If someone has one s-sized left and is willing to sell: here, please! Or maybe I can send money by paypal to one of the Paris-ticket holders and he / she sends it to me?

Thank you very much in advance (also from Missus Fillmore, who would get and wear it),
cheers, Fillmore

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: October 21, 2017 10:24

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-21 10:26 by thunderball.

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: October 21, 2017 10:29

Irix
schwonek
thunderball
Hi guys

I assume the merchandise stand takes credit card. Can anyone confirm please?

They did in Amsterdam and Arnhem I think.

In Düsseldorf they took cards too (dunno if it was debit card only).

Thanks guys!

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: October 21, 2017 10:48

thunderball
Irix
schwonek
thunderball
Hi guys

I assume the merchandise stand takes credit card. Can anyone confirm please?

They did in Amsterdam and Arnhem I think.

In Düsseldorf they took cards too (dunno if it was debit card only).

Thanks guys!

And in Paris too.

Someone also asked if there were tour programs in Paris: yes, but just ask for a program. I asked a tour program and they gave me 2... two program.

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: October 21, 2017 11:53

Haha that made me laugh. That one goes in the collection with the "NO" filter pit

hot smiley

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: October 23, 2017 21:01

Paris people: Is the red Stockholm shirt for sale in Paris? I saw the Copenhagen and Amsterdam shirt for sale in Duesseldorf.

Re: No Filter Merch
Date: October 23, 2017 23:06

Irix
Tour-Book (20 €):

Picture by Stonestreff.com

Picture by Stonestreff.com

Tour-Cups:

[www.CupConcept.de]

NoFilter-Mug, yellow version:

Picture from [Twitter.com]

There's also a 32-pages Booklet of the Merchandise:

[www.eBay.nl]

[www.eBay.de]

[www.eBay.de]

[www.eBay.de]

[www.eBay.de]

[www.eBay.nl]

[www.eBay.de]

[www.eBay.nl]

[www.eBay.nl]

Did anybody buy this blanket? (page 28)??

I am very happy with it - good quality! A little expensive, but better than two t-shirts that don´t fit me (the girl style shirts were quite limited).

And I wrap it around me, now that the tour is nearly over, and soon the winter to come....to feel more comfortable...

Posted by: Librarian ()
Date: October 24, 2017 01:27

I am Just waiting' on.....

Two t-shirts

Not a blanket

Just waiting' on a
T

Forgive me.

Date: October 24, 2017 02:14

I forgive you ;-) but still I want to know if someone bought the same blanket...

Posted by: Fillmore ()
Date: October 24, 2017 09:16

I haven´t bought the blanket neither. Didn´t even see it at the stands of my four concerts.
Still the one i´m looking for (pink, rather girlie-style, but i´ve seen men wear it, looks like jeans / denim) doesn´t show up in the pictures, nor in the online shop.
Again: if YOU have one left (size "S"), or would buy one for me in Paris tomorrow (i could paypal the money over to you), please mail me.

Cheers, Fillmore (no blanket smiling smiley)

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: October 24, 2017 09:53

Anybody have the No FilterTour-Book?
What's in it? Is it good?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-24 09:57 by 1962.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: October 24, 2017 12:20

Anybody have the No FilterTour-Book? What's in it? Is it good?

From Doc's post on page 2 - [iorr.org] : "Nice, but sadly no photo from this tour or from the rehearsals. All pics from Olé Tour".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-24 12:25 by Irix.

Posted by: markrs ()
Date: October 24, 2017 12:29

Is anyone still waiting on items from the online shop?

I pre-ordered the Lucca print which was due to ship 13 October but it's still showing as 'pending' when I check my orders which I assume means it hasn't been sent yet.

Not received anything to say it has been delayed and hope I haven't just been bumped to the next batch as the item is now showing as 'back in stock soon'.

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: October 24, 2017 17:43

I am going to Paris tomorrow. is there any merchandise booth outside the venue like in Zurich (it was already opened at 3 pm) , our should you wait to enter to find one?
In Zurich it was perfect, we bought the merchandise, we got back to the hotel to leave everything and then back to the stadium

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: October 24, 2017 17:57

andrea66
I am going to Paris tomorrow. is there any merchandise booth outside the venue like in Zurich (it was already opened at 3 pm) , our should you wait to enter to find one?
In Zurich it was perfect, we bought the merchandise, we got back to the hotel to leave everything and then back to the stadium

If you come walking down from La Defense, you'll have a merch tent approx 50 m before the venue and there will be another one just in front.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: October 24, 2017 20:10

marksinclair

I pre-ordered the Lucca print which was due to ship 13 October but it's still showing as 'pending' when I check my orders which I assume means it hasn't been sent yet.

Not received anything to say it has been delayed and hope I haven't just been bumped to the next batch as the item is now showing as 'back in stock soon'.

I am still waiting, I took the slower post, but I must admit I did not realise it was the 13th October.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: November 7, 2017 19:20

Does anyone please know where I might be able to buy the tshirt black with stones written in yellow and the tour dates on the back?
They don't have it on the store.

Thanks

Nate

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: November 7, 2017 23:47

I think we have to wait until the left overs of the tour merch arrives in the online store.
If there is any left over. In Arnhem much was already sold out.

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: November 8, 2017 00:49

marksinclair

I ordered the hooded sweater from Amsterdam and got it after less than two weeks.

Posted by: roryg ()
Date: November 8, 2017 01:03

Ordered Hamburg and Austria shirts and they arrived last week

Posted by: Per-Arne ()
Date: November 8, 2017 13:06

Still waiting for Hamburg and Stockholm T-shirt in Norway.

Per Arne

Date: November 8, 2017 13:29

Did not like the merch, loved the cups from germany!

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: November 8, 2017 15:03

The yellow mug was sold out from Amsterdam on....

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: November 8, 2017 22:56

The cups were not sold in the merch booths in Paris, I think, but you got them if u ordered a beer.

plexi

Date: November 8, 2017 22:57

Hairball
Hmmm was hoping for the gargoyle design.

I am getting a long sleeved black t with the gargoyle design.

plexi

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: November 9, 2017 01:36

timbernardis
The cups were not sold in the merch booths in Paris, I think, but you got them if u ordered a beer.

plexi

Well.... mostly true: they didn't have them in the merch booths indeed. But they sold them unused at the beer stands as they had this new beer filling system with dedicated glasses (they filled from the bottom) so the Stones cups couldn't be used.

And they were available the last of the 3 nights only.

Posted by: GAFF ()
Date: November 9, 2017 01:51

I wish they would make the tour book/program available in the online store. Should've bought one in Barcelona.

Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: November 9, 2017 04:18

Has anyone ordered either the leather jacket or "Sympathy" denim jacket and received them?

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: November 9, 2017 19:04

What's the best way to check order status? The web site doesn't seem to allow checking an order number. I refer to my confirming email and click on "View your order" for any updates.

Date: November 9, 2017 19:38

damnation
timbernardis

plexi

Well.... mostly true: they didn't have them in the merch booths indeed. But they sold them unused at the beer stands as they had this new beer filling system with dedicated glasses (they filled from the bottom) so the Stones cups couldn't be used.

And they were available the last of the 3 nights only.

I am not following u. What do u mean filling from the bottom so they can't b used. The ones I have have bottoms without holes.

plexi

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 4 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1832
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home