Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: New show Hosted By Keith Richards' Daughter Theodora
Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: December 14, 2018 20:33

corriecas
Could someone post this show with Keef, on WeTransfer, please??
Thanks
Jeroen

Yes please, radio show won't play in New Zealand

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: December 14, 2018 21:13

Koen
You speeled it correctly.

Post of the week

"No Anchovies, Please"

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: December 14, 2018 21:15

The video of her on jonesy’s jukebox is hilarious.he keeps asking her “what do you do?” “What is your day like” and she says at one point that she’s doing a radio show that’s keeping her Really Busy and he says “that’s on once a month,right?”
And she said something about doing drawings.he never did come out and say “why in the hell are you giving interviews?”but it was close.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-14 22:28 by lem motlow.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: December 15, 2018 20:32

JoT839
Theodora's interview with Keith (in celebration of his 75th B-day) will be on Sirius XM Channel 28 (The Spectrum) on Tuesday Dec 18 at 8 PM (Eastern).

You need to have a subscription to listen, but hopefully someone will record it - it will be a good one!

SiriusXM

Keith Richards Chats With Daughter Theodora About Musicals & Their Shared Passions

by Rania Aniftos

Kevin Mazur/SiriusXM

Keith Richards turns 75 on Tuesday (Dec. 18) and in celebration, the rocker visited his daughter Theodora's SiriusXM show, Off the Cuff.

The one-hour program, hosted by Theodora, features her favorite tracks discussions with celebrity guests about the discovery of music and early influences.

In her interview with her father, the two joke about Richards' aversion to musicals. "I was at a very early age dragged to see loads of people clumping around the screen and suddenly bursting into song," he joked. "I was not developed enough to appreciate it"

"I’m not saying—there’s some great songs out of musicals but I cannot watch them," he continued, noting that his mother had excellent music taste beyond the movies he hated. He named Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong among some of his mom's favorites.

When Theodora thanks her father for helping her discover what she loves to do, Richards laughed as he replied, "Listen, girl, I’m just glad you got a job."

The full episode of Off the Cuff airs Dec. 18 at 8 p.m. EST on SiriusXM’s Spectrum channel 28, and will then be available on SiriusXM On Demand. Listen to a few clips below in the meantime.

Keith Richards talks about his mother’s musical influence

Theodora Richards talks with father Keith Richards about growing up with musical theater

Theodora Richards talks with father Keith Richards about their love of music

[www.billboard.com]

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 15, 2018 23:18

….. Well gotta agree with him about musicals ….

Glad ya got a job !!! ….hhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ROCKMAN

Date: December 17, 2018 08:35

"Hey there boys and girls. This is a special birthday episode of #offthecuff @siriusxm with me and daddio @officialkeef coming on DEC 18 at 800 PM EST channel 28 The Spectrum. This was a heartfelt one for me and dad didn’t hold back on me! He schooled me, schools me and we have a lot of laughs x love you dad @officialkeef"

[www.instagram.com]

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: December 17, 2018 16:52

Great photos of the man. Happy 75th Keith...>grinning smiley<

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: December 17, 2018 16:59

lem motlow
The video of her on jonesy’s jukebox is hilarious.he keeps asking her “what do you do?” “What is your day like” and she says at one point that she’s doing a radio show that’s keeping her Really Busy and he says “that’s on once a month,right?”
And she said something about doing drawings.he never did come out and say “why in the hell are you giving interviews?”but it was close.
I thought Jonesy was kinda rude. Seemed completely disengaged and uninterested. It was humorous but not very professional on his part.

Date: December 17, 2018 17:00

Keith looks great in these pics...looks like someone smeared some makeup on his cheeks and nose very haphazardly before saying @#$%& it.

Date: December 17, 2018 18:14

keefriff99
Keith looks great in these pics...looks like someone smeared some makeup on his cheeks and nose very haphazardly before saying @#$%& it.

no it doesn't

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: December 17, 2018 18:32

Maindefender
keefriff99

no it doesn't

I thought this was a Radio show?
Why would anyone need to wear make-up?

Date: December 17, 2018 18:33

Maindefender
keefriff99

no it doesn't
So his skin just randomly changes from pinkish and rough to flesh-toned and smooth?

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: December 17, 2018 19:15

Anyone got her number?
thanks

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: December 17, 2018 19:21

keefriff99
lem motlow
I thought Jonesy was kinda rude. Seemed completely disengaged and uninterested. It was humorous but not very professional on his part.

Lol...Jonesy being professional?
For someone who regularly belches on air, not sure being "professional" is part of his job description, but that's part of the charm - no BS and tells it like it is.
Never caught the rude vibe as they seemed cordial towards eachother, and she seemed to handle it all well knowing she's the daughter of a wealthy rock star who never has to work.

Date: December 17, 2018 19:28

Hairball
keefriff99
lem motlow

Lol...Jonesy being professional?
For someone who regularly belches on air, not sure being "professional" is part of his job description, but that's part of the charm - no BS and tells it like it is.
Never caught the rude vibe as they seemed cordial towards eachother, and she seemed to handle it all well knowing she's the daughter of a wealthy rock star who never has to work.
I've only watched a few interview segments with him. He wasn't personally rude towards her, but his lack of preparation and disinterested demeanor just struck me as off-putting. She was very charming and energetic though.

Posted by: mattyman76 ()
Date: December 17, 2018 19:35

I wod like to start a family with theodora ha ha but I actually think her sister is the more pretty of the 2 of them see

Date: December 17, 2018 21:27

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: December 17, 2018 21:40

Cristiano Radtke

[twitter.com]

Nice picture ....

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: December 18, 2018 05:33

Theo why don't you interview hoppy?
he was there before you were after all.
i've got nothing much to say tho.
let's call it an appearance w you and no one will be the wiser.
hey Theo, lookin' GOOODDD....

Keith on daughter Theo's XM radio show tonight.
Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: December 19, 2018 05:22

I missed it. Anyone have a link to it or recording/podcast? I hear it was pretty good.

Re: Keith on daughter Theo's XM radio show tonight.
Date: December 19, 2018 05:52

Perhaps somebody recorded it.

As of now, there's a short video on SiriusXM Canada's Facebook page: [www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 19, 2018 06:04

Turn on da lights ….. I wanna hear the whole show ….

ROCKMAN

Date: December 19, 2018 06:12

Rockman
Turn on da lights ….. I wanna hear the whole show ….

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: December 19, 2018 17:07

Has anybody recorded it??
Please post it.
thanks
jeroen

Posted by: MelBelli ()
Date: December 19, 2018 20:29

Nothing earth-shattering. Some offbeat choices, showtunes, Louis Prima, et al. Keith as always is insightful (and, news to me, he said he has recorded tracks with Ronnie Spector that never came out). Theodora, truth be told, is not a natural radio personality or interviewer. She’s too chatty, repetitive. But it was charming to hear the two of them together.

Date: December 19, 2018 21:20

It repeated at least once a day thru the weekend, hopefully can catch it

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: December 20, 2018 01:16

Keith half joking says that it is Mick who dedides if Keith can sing with him. Keith said that after talking about the Everly Brothers.

Keith believes that Ian Stewart started the Rolling Stones.

Rockandroll,

Mops

Posted by: onestep ()
Date: December 20, 2018 15:27

Great Pix!

Would have liked to hear and SEE this interview, no more Skull Ring, must be part of Keith's transformation of late....or his knuckles got too big, and it was killin him!

Date: December 22, 2018 03:18

Caught the first half hour. They are two peas in a pod, old souls. Cool songs, and Keith’s musical knowledge is impressive...

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1762
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home