Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT - forums/message boards for the Who?
Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: August 28, 2017 00:44

I know we've got some big Who fans here, can you recommend a good forum/message board to discuss The 'Oo?

Also, on the topic of message boards, again I struck how simple, clean and effective iorr is. Great job, BV!

Re: OT - forums/message boards for the Who?
Posted by: Milan ()
Date: August 28, 2017 00:56

Date: August 28, 2017 01:03

Thank you Milan, some interesting threads on there.

But see what I mean about the lovely freshness of the iorr design?

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: August 28, 2017 01:23

I'm aware of that board. Nowhere near as active as this one, perhaps reflecting the size of the 2 bands' respective followings. I've grown to love the Who in the last couple of years though - their shows are fun. A fair few people who are primarily Stones fans have a big soft spot for the Who too and vice versa.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: August 28, 2017 01:33

There's more freshness on this thread than at almost any Who messageboard. grinning smiley

Date: August 28, 2017 02:55

Ha ha Cristiano! There have definitely been some interesting and long-running Who discussions right here on our very own iorr

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: August 28, 2017 04:06

There's a forum on the official site - [www.thewho.com]

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: August 28, 2017 10:20

grzegorz67
I'm aware of that board. Nowhere near as active as this one, perhaps reflecting the size of the 2 bands' respective followings. I've grown to love the Who in the last couple of years though - their shows are fun. A fair few people who are primarily Stones fans have a big soft spot for the Who too and vice versa.

The Who ! My second fave band, followed by the Kinks, the Faces, Free .... you get the idea !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: August 28, 2017 12:56

In their defense, they never had to worry about a Taylor vs. Townsend debate,
nor the long shadow of a Roger Daltrey solo career... smoking smiley

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: August 28, 2017 15:01

paulywaul
grzegorz67

The Who ! My second fave band, followed by the Kinks, the Faces, Free .... you get the idea !!

Yes, I know they are grinning smiley I have a crowd photo from Hyde Park 2 years ago with you in it, standing at the best viewing spot in the whole place! A good few from IORR there that day. Crawdaddy posted up an absolute cracker of a crowd photo taken from the stage about an hour before Pete & Rog came on and put on an excellent show.

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: August 28, 2017 15:21

May find this interesting: [www.thewho.net]

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: August 28, 2017 15:27

grzegorz67
paulywaul
grzegorz67

Yes, I know they are grinning smiley I have a crowd photo from Hyde Park 2 years ago with you in it, standing at the best viewing spot in the whole place! A good few from IORR there that day. Crawdaddy posted up an absolute cracker of a crowd photo taken from the stage about an hour before Pete & Rog came on and put on an excellent show.

Yup, and what a spot that was !! thumbs up cool smiley

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1954
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home