Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 29
Re: OT: NFL 2017 season
Date: October 16, 2017 05:03

keefriff99
keefriffhard4life
keefriff99
keefriffhard4life
keefriff99
keefriffhard4life
keefriff99
Leonioid
Id love to see The Jets take out the Pats...
And I'd love to bang Kate Upton on a pile of cash...can't always get what ya want winking smiley

without a call that only pats fans are defending as the right call the jets might have won
Didn't get to watch the whole game...I have no problem admitting a bad call even if the teams I root for are involved. Is there video?

the video is here. it was called a TD on the field. would have made it a 3 point game

[www.espn.com]
That's pretty bogus. The angle is terrible but I don't see how that's not a touchdown.

exactly. no way to overturn that based on any replay
Here's a good article with a good angle on it:

[www.boston.com]

The ball just BARELY leaves his grasp but then he regains complete control.

and he regains the ball before he goes out of bounds. The refs keep saying he never got the ball back before he goes out of bounds. Totally wrong from angle I've seen

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: October 16, 2017 05:04

And the Giants are up 17-3 at half WITHOUT OBJ and Marshall.

Football is a WEIRD sport, man.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: October 16, 2017 09:47

keefriff99
And the Giants are up 17-3 at half WITHOUT OBJ and Marshall.

Football is a WEIRD sport, man.

glad your dad is going to be ok! winking smiley

Date: October 28, 2017 06:42

I know this is last minute but any Hawk fans near Seattle: I have 2 excellent tickets for the Houston game that I need to sell. I was going but have pneumonia. Wouldn't be a smart move at all. Weather is supposed to be good. They are 100 level, corner of the end zone. They ain't cheap but I would take a loss on them if I had to. Just would really like to recoup at least some of the money spent. Doctor bills. My email isn't hidden under my name. It it killing me having to do this....

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 30, 2017 01:24

Hot Dayumm.
What a game... GO HAWKS!!

Date: October 30, 2017 01:42

Another rollercoaster NFL day...Pats are 6-2 now, but Chris Hogan got injured. This team is so banged up, it isn't even funny.

Date: October 30, 2017 02:10

Hawks/Houston was 1 of the best games of the year. The Watson kid is a going to be a good 1 for long time to come, if he doesn't get hurt. The Hawk D is mighty! When it counts, haha.

Date: October 30, 2017 02:46

keefriff99
Another rollercoaster NFL day...Pats are 6-2 now, but Chris Hogan got injured. This team is so banged up, it isn't even funny.

also the 2nd game this year i've seen what could have been a game changing TD against the patriots taken away by wrong calls. today the chargers got a TD and they called offensive pass interference. replay showed it was actually patriots player chung who ran into the other patriots player not someone on the chargers

Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: October 30, 2017 03:00

The Bills with McDermott are making me smile and shake my head. What a nice job he and the staff are doing

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: October 30, 2017 03:14

black n blue
The Bills with McDermott are making me smile and shake my head. What a nice job he and the staff are doing

You got that right

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: October 30, 2017 05:37

crholmstrom
Hawks/Houston was 1 of the best games of the year. The Watson kid is a going to be a good 1 for long time to come, if he doesn't get hurt. The Hawk D is mighty! When it counts, haha.

What a back and forth game! Don't know if Seattle won or Houston lost it. 3 straight running plays with less than 2 minutes and then punt. Way too conservative and it ultimately cost them the game.

Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: October 30, 2017 20:40

crholmstrom
I know this is last minute but any Hawk fans near Seattle: I have 2 excellent tickets for the Houston game that I need to sell. I was going but have pneumonia. Wouldn't be a smart move at all. Weather is supposed to be good. They are 100 level, corner of the end zone. They ain't cheap but I would take a loss on them if I had to. Just would really like to recoup at least some of the money spent. Doctor bills. My email isn't hidden under my name. It it killing me having to do this....

Man, I wish I would have seen your post. I could have gone to the game. Did you sell the tickets?

Date: October 31, 2017 02:07

DaveG
crholmstrom

Man, I wish I would have seen your post. I could have gone to the game. Did you sell the tickets?

Ya, at the very last minute. Was surprisingly hard to unload them. I bought them last April & the health situation has changed since them. Sadly, I'm probably done going to games in person. Too much money & its gotten very difficult to deal with going. I ended up getting about half my money back.

Date: October 31, 2017 03:05

Just read Belichick traded Garoppolo to the 49ers for a 2018 2nd round draft pick.

WTF?? That is a steal...

Date: October 31, 2017 05:20

crholmstrom
DaveG
crholmstrom

Ya, at the very last minute. Was surprisingly hard to unload them. I bought them last April & the health situation has changed since them. Sadly, I'm probably done going to games in person. Too much money & its gotten very difficult to deal with going. I ended up getting about half my money back.

Very sorry to hear of your health challenges. I only go to a game each year, maybe 2. I did get to go to Green Bay for the opener this year and I'll go on Dec. 17 vs. the Rams. But I usually enjoy the games in the comfort of my TV room. Being at Century Link is an assault on the senses!
I wish you the best.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: October 31, 2017 06:31

Seattle Seahawks will be in the next Super Bowl....Bet on it.

"In Wilson We Trust"

Date: October 31, 2017 21:11

Midnight Toker

"In Wilson We Trust"

RW might live through it now with his blind side protected. huge move by the Hawks yesterday.

Date: November 1, 2017 03:34

Midnight Toker

"In Wilson We Trust"

I heard that last year and the year before that.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: November 6, 2017 05:14

Will the Seahawks be looking for a new field goal kicker this week?

Date: November 6, 2017 05:41

DGA35

I just saw a Greyhound bus pass by, headed for Minneapolis. Blair Walsh was in it!

Date: November 6, 2017 10:30

DaveG
DGA35

I just saw a Greyhound bus pass by, headed for Minneapolis. Blair Walsh was in it!

would be better if he were under the bus

Date: November 15, 2017 19:34

So Clappy Mcdermott is benching Tyrod Taylor for The Buffalo Bills. I guess this nothing to do with getting rid of their top three receivers.

Date: November 16, 2017 01:29

More Hot Rocks
So Clappy Mcdermott is benching Tyrod Taylor for The Buffalo Bills. I guess this nothing to do with getting rid of their top three receivers.

yeah, ridiculous move

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: November 16, 2017 02:35

The Seahawks are looking for a corner back to replace our beloved Richard Sherman.

Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: November 16, 2017 03:52

If it wasn't for fatso Rex he wouldn't have come to Buffalo. He still would be backing up Flacco

Posted by: Mr. Jimi ()
Date: November 16, 2017 05:36

Shhhhhhh. The sleeping giant has started to awake. The Patriots have begun that familiar second half of the season run. Uh-oh . . .

Date: November 16, 2017 06:21

black n blue
If it wasn't for fatso Rex he wouldn't have come to Buffalo. He still would be backing up Flacco

rex ryan should still be coaching the bills . not sure what your post was trying to say though. are you happy pr sad tyrod joined the bills?

Date: November 16, 2017 06:24

Mr. Jimi
Shhhhhhh. The sleeping giant has started to awake. The Patriots have begun that familiar second half of the season run. Uh-oh . . .

whats familiar? 12 times since the 2000 playoffs the patriots have not been in the SB. sure making it 7 times is a high batting average but its not that familiar imo

Date: November 16, 2017 09:24

Midnight Toker
The Seahawks are looking for a corner back to replace our beloved Richard Sherman.

Byron Maxwell is signed now. It's a drop off of course but he knows the defense. I believe Jeremy Lane will be starting in Sherman's place. Buckle up, its going to be a wild ride. Absolutely brutal schedule coming up. We'll see what the Hawks are made of. On a cheerier front, Earl Thomas will be back for Monday night.

Posted by: Mr. Jimi ()
Date: November 16, 2017 14:19

keefriffhard4life
Mr. Jimi

whats familiar? 12 times since the 2000 playoffs the patriots have not been in the SB. sure making it 7 times is a high batting average but its not that familiar imo

Ha. Well they have made the conference championship the last six consecutive years. So I think that's the familiarity. But you want to go back to the year 2000? Ok, we'll they have won their division every year except 2002 and 2008. But I'm sure you know all these stats. . . But you are right they have only made the superbowl 7 times in the last 16 years. Damn not that great, uh? Don't be silly, it's an unprescendented run which is still continuing and will trump the 49ers run when all said and done.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 29

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1229
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home