Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Trump plays more Stones music
Posted by: pgarof ()
Date: August 23, 2017 09:29

Re: Trump plays more Stones music
Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: August 23, 2017 11:31

pgarof
[www.nydailynews.com]

"I think there´s blame on both sides"

Date: August 23, 2017 12:39

TooTough
pgarof
[www.nydailynews.com]

"I think there´s blame on both sides"

Don't you mean «many sides»? winking smiley

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: August 23, 2017 12:56

Trump is not worth it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-23 12:57 by TheGreek.

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: August 23, 2017 13:39

I still have a hard time figuring out what message Trump is sending to his audience
by playing You can't always get what you want at these meetings.

Or is he just trying to tell us that his favorite flavour is Cherry red?

Just as long as the guitar plays, let it steal your heart away

Posted by: BostonBob ()
Date: August 23, 2017 14:34

agree he is not worth it......he should be playing paint it black that sums up his knowledge of how to deal with things..but again i digress he is only worth protesting nothing more and Mick and Keef should somehow figure out how he can't buy access to any of their songs but I suppose that is out of their control as if Mick could give him a song it would be Sweet Neo Con.....

Posted by: tioms ()
Date: August 23, 2017 14:53

I think he has Alzheimer, found by Alois Alzheimer a German. And it is perfect possible becouse is over 65 of age.
Alzheimer found the illness in 1901 and described it in 1910 in his book.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-23 15:05 by tioms.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: August 23, 2017 16:12

Maybe, just maybe, Trump likes The Rolling Stones.
He plays multiple Stones' tunes at every rally. Always has.

Get a grip, people.

I thought we weren't going there again?! confused smiley

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: August 23, 2017 16:19

Well this will be shut down in short order.

But in the meantime...what a pathetic, mentally ill sack of shit. He is abusing and gaslighting the entire nation. He is a classic abuser. I dont know if he's ever physically abused women, but this is textbook abuser behavior. Large swaths of fhe nation are suffering from PTSD due to this psychopath's inane words and behavior.

I wish there was a hell for the people who voted for him to burn in. They have permanently tainted this country out of racist spite.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-23 16:20 by keefriff99.

Date: August 23, 2017 16:22

Kurt

Get a grip, people.

He doesnt listen to music. He has no interest in the arts, no interest in anything really outside of himself and his money. This has been confirmed by multiple acquaintances.

Date: August 23, 2017 16:28

keefriff99
Kurt

Get a grip, people.

He doesnt listen to music. He has no interest in the arts, no interest in anything really outside of himself and his money. This has been confirmed by multiple acquaintances.

OK...
then he must play those songs just to troll you.

Date: August 23, 2017 16:30

He plays 'Tell Me' at every rally too.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: August 23, 2017 17:04

Every U.S. president since Bill Clinton has been a fan of 1960s and 1970s music. It's their ages. It really means nothing else.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: August 23, 2017 17:12

keefriff99
Well this will be shut down in short order.

But in the meantime...what a pathetic, mentally ill sack of shit. He is abusing and gaslighting the entire nation. He is a classic abuser. I dont know if he's ever physically abused women, but this is textbook abuser behavior. Large swaths of fhe nation are suffering from PTSD due to this psychopath's inane words and behavior.

I wish there was a hell for the people who voted for him to burn in. They have permanently tainted this country out of racist spite.
I am in total lock step agreement with you .How anyone after the past ten days when Crusty the clown has removed the veil and shown his true colors for who he really is and how he only cares for himself and he can't even keep his composure and try to soothe and reassure the nation in this most troubling times that he himself has created .Who ever figured we would become more divisive and divided as a nation than we are at this moment in our history . Pretty darn pathetic and of course he addressed the nation Monday night as a distraction and diversion that the nation is in serious trouble and what a better way to divert attention from his pathetic attempt to lead this once glorious righteous nation by wait for it committing more troops to the longest running war in our nations history .For the life of me I can't wrap my head around the mega billions corporation that is the Glimmer Twins, BV Promodor ETC. can't or wont figure out a way with all of there corporate muscle /attorneys to get a cease and desist order for this clown to leave there music alone and not to misuse it .What he can't play any country pop lite music for his followers?

Date: August 23, 2017 17:17

I LIKE TRUMP AND SO DOES MY 401K

HE IS NOT A PUPPET OR A RACIST

HE LOVES AMERICA AND WANTS WHATS BEST FOR IT

GET OVER IT ALREADY

IT WAS TIME FOR A CHANGE AND A MUCH NEEDED CHANGE

HE WON FAIR AND SQUARE. SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE IMPROVEMENTS IN OUR GREAT NATION

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: August 23, 2017 17:29

"No personal posts or campaigns please, and no posts on politics or religion. They do always start fights and make it unpleasant here."
[iorr.org]

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Date: August 23, 2017 17:34

Rocky Dijon
Every U.S. president since Bill Clinton has been a fan of 1960s and 1970s music. It's their ages. It really means nothing else.
Well of course...most of his supporters are morally, mentally, and physically-enfeebled white baby boomers, so playing '60s/'70s rock music is a safe bet.

Date: August 23, 2017 17:38

marcovandereijk
I still have a hard time figuring out what message Trump is sending to his audience
by playing You can't always get what you want at these meetings.

Or is he just trying to tell us that his favorite flavour is Cherry red?

We know Trump loves popping underaged Russian cherries.

But aside from that, I think it's just a "screw you" message of spite to anyone who didn't vote for him. This is where we are as a "country" right now.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: August 23, 2017 17:42

Clearly this is one of those days where enough of us want to irritate the moderator and make him step in and force us to act like adults by closing the thread. Just drop it. This is the state of American politics. Whomever is elected is detested by half the nation. It's been this way for 25 years. The media plays it up each time because it gives them ratings (whether talk radio, Fox News, and The Blaze when Obama was president or mainstream media now). They want division. Don't pander to it. Be outraged by Trump by all means, but show your discontent when you vote next time. Don't fall into the trap of arguing in social media or on a non-political message board. It's a waste of energy. Put your indignation to positive use and get behind a candidate you believe in.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: August 23, 2017 17:44

Deltics
"No personal posts or campaigns please, and no posts on politics or religion. They do always start fights and make it unpleasant here."
[iorr.org]

thumbs up

Date: August 23, 2017 17:49

TheGreek
What he can't play any country pop lite music for his followers?

No.
Because country pop lite music sucks.
winking smiley

Date: August 23, 2017 17:50

jumpontopofmebaby
I LIKE TRUMP AND SO DOES MY 401K

HE IS NOT A PUPPET OR A RACIST

HE LOVES AMERICA AND WANTS WHATS BEST FOR IT

GET OVER IT ALREADY

IT WAS TIME FOR A CHANGE AND A MUCH NEEDED CHANGE

HE WON FAIR AND SQUARE. SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE IMPROVEMENTS IN OUR GREAT NATION

There's only one thing Bjørnulf hates more than political discussions here on IORR, and that's capitol letters.

Well done...

Date: August 23, 2017 17:53

keefriff99

Since the 'Report this Message' is temporarily out of order,
I will say that I'm sad for you keefriff99.

Those are absolutely some of the most ignorant and vitriolic words to be spewed here, or anywhere.

Respect.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: August 23, 2017 19:08

Please do not bend the rules of IORR by posting Trump this or Trump that. It is still political, and within hours there is a lot of political posts to be cleaned up by the editor. Do you want me to clean up after you, or do you want me to work on the real stuff?

Bjornulf

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1532
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home