Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Mick Jagger's Ferrari
Date: August 18, 2017 12:56

ouroux58
Palace Revolution 2000
That pic of the V-12 under the hood is a dream. I just serious;y wonder if Keith himself ever drove that thing.

He drove it for sure. I saw him driving the Ferrari many times in Paris and I was not the only one.

Were people diving out of the way?

Posted by: ouroux58 ()
Date: August 18, 2017 13:51

Palace Revolution 2000
ouroux58
Palace Revolution 2000
That pic of the V-12 under the hood is a dream. I just serious;y wonder if Keith himself ever drove that thing.

He drove it for sure. I saw him driving the Ferrari many times in Paris and I was not the only one.

Why people think that everything Keith does, is always different, crazy, not like the others. It drives quietly by night and is often blocked in the traffic during the day, listening music. Nothing sensational. Don't take it bad, I know your question is just a joke. smileys with beer

Date: August 18, 2017 14:06

ouroux58
Palace Revolution 2000
ouroux58
Palace Revolution 2000

Why people think that everything Keith does, is always different, crazy, not like the others. It drives quietly by night and is often blocked in the traffic during the day, listening music. Nothing sensational. Don't take it bad, I know your question is just a joke. smileys with beer

It's not like Keith hasn't driven off the road a few times, though winking smiley

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: August 18, 2017 14:41

There are plenty of references in Stones books that Keith's driving is somewhat erratic.
Can't imagine he gets the behind the wheel much these days. Maybe on his Caribbean retreat though.

Date: August 18, 2017 14:45

jlowe
There are plenty of references in Stones books that Keith's driving is somewhat erratic.
Can't imagine he gets the behind the wheel much these days. Maybe on his Caribbean retreat though.

There was an interview a few years back where he said that he has stopped driving.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: September 19, 2017 11:50

35love
Just saw this daily mail

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

"Another interesting piece auctioned by Sotheby’s – Keith Richards’ (of the Rolling Stones) 1983 Ferrari 400i. The single owner unit in original condition, has only 3,267km on the odometer. This celebrity car went under the hammer at a relatively modest Euro 300,000." (Sold for €345.000, according to the auctioneer's website)

Keith Richards' Ferrari 400i

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: September 19, 2017 17:05

Hey thanks for the update, Cristiano!

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: September 19, 2017 21:49

Dudes a cliche.

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: September 19, 2017 23:42

[www.dailymail.co.uk] Keiths car, I am not an expert on the subject, but this is the ugliest Ferrari I have ever seen. Usually Ferraris are so sleek and sexy, this one looks like, uhm, not sexy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-19 23:44 by Leonioid.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1779
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home