Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 17
Re: Rolling Stones NO FILTER Tour Rehearsals - August 2017
Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: August 28, 2017 17:30

I had this fevered but wonderful dream last night. I guess I'm just excited it's almost upon us! I dreamt the four boys fired EVERYBODY and hired Susan and Derek and their bass player and piano guy too! Weird huh? It was better than 72! Everyone was going NUTS! Then I woke up. Wow crazy huh?

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: August 28, 2017 17:39

According to this article the Stones are rehearsing in Austria. confused smiley I'd call that BS, but who knows?

[www.plasticosydecibelios.com]

"A 12 días de su primer concierto de su gira europea, en el Stadpark de Hamburgo, los Rolling Stones ensayan ya en Austria. Ronnie Wood lo acaba de confirmar, aunque no ha querido desvelar el lugar exacto de los ensayos."

Translated:

"Before starting their European tour in Hamburg, the Rolling Stones are rehearsing in Austria. Ronnie has confirmed that info although he didn't tell exactly in what studio they are rehearsing."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-28 17:41 by Cristiano Radtke.

Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: August 28, 2017 17:46

Does any one else get to the point of exacerbation where if they are going to play that same old Warhorse gig again, well they might as well retire.
Its the same gig only worse each year, the only way they can justify carrying on is to add something different imnsho.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: August 28, 2017 17:47

Cristiano Radtke
According to this article the Stones are rehearsing in Austria. confused smiley I'd call that BS, but who knows?

Hmm. Where/when did Ronnie say that?

Over the weekend Sasha Allen tweeted about watching the fight in London.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-28 17:48 by bye bye johnny.

Date: August 28, 2017 17:50

hopkins
I had this fevered but wonderful dream last night. I guess I'm just excited it's almost upon us! I dreamt the four boys fired EVERYBODY and hired Susan and Derek and their bass player and piano guy too! Weird huh? It was better than 72! Everyone was going NUTS! Then I woke up. Wow crazy huh?

Hey hopkins do you have lucid dreams ? i get them to the point that they carry out and manifest the next day. It becomes like living life De Ja vu.

Date: August 28, 2017 17:51

bye bye johnny
Cristiano Radtke

Hmm. Where/when did Ronnie say that?

Over the weekend Sasha Allen tweeted about watching the fight in London.

My thought exactly. I asked that for the guy who wrote the "article", but I doubt he'll answer.

EDIT: I just read Sasha's tweet pasted above. Fake news on that spanish website, to say the least.

"The world is upside down
Led by lunatics and clowns
No one speaks the truth
And the madhouse runs the town"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-28 18:00 by Cristiano Radtke.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: August 28, 2017 17:57

Keep 'em honest, Cristiano. Fake news is everywhere...;-)

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: August 28, 2017 18:02

stone4ever
hopkins

Hey hopkins do you have lucid dreams ? i get them to the point that they carry out and manifest the next day. It becomes like living life De Ja vu.
I'm having one now.

Date: August 28, 2017 18:34

bye bye johnny
Keep 'em honest, Cristiano. Fake news is everywhere...;-)

Its a fake world if only you noticed.

Posted by: kish_stoned ()
Date: August 28, 2017 18:44

hahahaha all fake news, GOTTA GET A GRIP,SEE THE BAND WHEN THE TOUR WILL START for now undercover.

Posted by: wupperstein ()
Date: August 28, 2017 18:58

i'm not Dieter!!!

Date: August 28, 2017 20:27

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-28 20:30 by Cristiano Radtke.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: August 28, 2017 21:14

stone4ever
Does any one else get to the point of exacerbation where if they are going to play that same old Warhorse gig again, well they might as well retire.
Its the same gig only worse each year, the only way they can justify carrying on is to add something different imnsho.

Nope. It sounds like a personal problem.

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: August 28, 2017 21:15

Woz
stone4ever

Glad they're still working, and Chuck Berry kept playing the same hits for decades. Of course, Chuck didn't charge $700 for a seat, so...see both sides of this. If Stones come back to my town, I'll go, but think my days of traveling to see them are over unless they do something different.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 28, 2017 21:20

Woz
stone4ever

I'd pay $50 to see them play Midnight Rambler alone!

Throw in several blues covers (or some deep rarely played originals) and I'd pay $100.

As for the the old warhorses, the Stones are giving the general masses what they want, and they should carry on as long as possible.

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: August 28, 2017 21:42

Hairball
Woz
stone4ever

I'd pay $50 to see them play Midnight Rambler alone!

Throw in several blues covers (or some deep rarely played originals) and I'd pay $100.

As for the the old warhorses, the Stones are giving the general masses what they want, and they should carry on as long as possible.

$50 a song wouldn't be too far off the mark, actually!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-28 21:44 by Send It To me.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: August 28, 2017 22:48

stone4ever

I'm not exacerbated, I know it's over. Ronnie and Jagger are the only ones left on stage who can play at the high level expected. Concerts are for the new generation that have never seen them. I don't go to this site anymore looking for current information on the band. I'm just looking to see if they've unearthed anything new from the Golden Age of the first 30 years. We should be beyond disappointment at this point and be real. We got a hell of a lot more than expected. And there's been a highlight or two in the Post-Wyman era, the No Security Tour (the last great one) and Blue and Lonesome.

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: August 28, 2017 23:21

wupperstein
i'm not Dieter!!!

My mistake....... but good suggestions for songs

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: August 28, 2017 23:21

It's a show, it's entertainment, it's not about music in the first place (not anymore)

Posted by: HankM ()
Date: August 29, 2017 02:42

Does any one else FEEL REALLY GREAT that they are going to play MORE SHOWS AND MORE GREAT SONGS LIVE at the upcoming gigs again, and hope THEY NEVER retire?
Stones gigs are ALWAYS AWESOME!!! and I AM DELIGHTED they keep carrying on!!!

STONES!!!

Posted by: Voodookitten76 ()
Date: August 29, 2017 02:43

HankM
Does any one else FEEL REALLY GREAT that they are going to play MORE SHOWS AND MORE GREAT SONGS LIVE at the upcoming gigs again, and hope THEY NEVER retire?

STONES!!!

YES! YIPEE! smiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smiley

"Nice bit of silk, Em."

Date: August 29, 2017 03:14

Voodookitten76
HankM

STONES!!!

YES! YIPEE! smiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smiley
drinking smileythumbs upsmileys with beerthumbs updrinking smileythumbs upsmileys with beerthumbs updrinking smiley

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: August 29, 2017 03:31

You never miss your water till your well runs dry.

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: August 29, 2017 05:20

I think it's possible that the Stones are rehearsing at British Grove Studios in London (where they recorded Blue & Lonesome). According to something I read online, The Who rehearsed there for one of their tours, so I assume the complex includes rehearsal space.

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: August 29, 2017 05:23

HankM
Voodookitten76
HankM

STONES!!!

drinking smileythumbs upsmileys with beerthumbs updrinking smileythumbs upsmileys with beerthumbs updrinking smiley

Heck yeah, Hank M! Perfectly put & couldn't agree more!

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: August 29, 2017 05:35

Plink
HankM
Voodookitten76
HankM

STONES!!!

I walk on the sidewalk with a smile on my face.smiling smiley

Posted by: 2120Joe ()
Date: August 29, 2017 08:49

Can anything be heard outside on the sidewalk?

Date: August 29, 2017 08:52

shattered
Plink
HankM
Voodookitten76
HankM

STONES!!!

Allright Plink shattered and Voodookitten76!! smileys with beerOnly 11 days to go!!!

The way I see it, if the Stones are playing a live show soon then things are still
(somewhat) right with the world... that rule of thumb has worked well for me for 30-40 years.

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: August 29, 2017 12:27

HankM
shattered
Plink
HankM
Voodookitten76
HankM

STONES!!!

Allright Plink shattered and Voodookitten76!! smileys with beerOnly 11 days to go!!!

The way I see it, if the Stones are playing a live show soon then things are still
(somewhat) right with the world... that rule of thumb has worked well for me for 30-40 years.

AB - SO - LUTELY!

I'm hyped, I'm pumped, and yes, smiling all the time again!
What a band!!

Date: August 29, 2017 12:45

waterrats
AB - SO - LUTELY!

I'm hyped, I'm pumped, and yes, smiling all the time again!
What a band!!

Looking forward to seeing you for some (hopefully good) periscoping fun!
You are a god one in those threads smileys with beer

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 17

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1911
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home