Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

"GOOD NIGHT AMERICA" 1975 TV
Posted by: hbwriter ()
Date: August 6, 2017 06:48

Clean links to both episodes - kind of incredible that Geraldo, with this major network score, doesn't spend one second discussing the tour, stage, etc. Still, incredible stuff....

[geraldo.com]

[geraldo.com]

Re: "GOOD NIGHT AMERICA" 1975 TV
Posted by: shattered ()
Date: August 6, 2017 09:56

I never saw any interview with Bianca until now. I'm taking a class "The History of Rock" so I thank you.

Posted by: VideoJames ()
Date: August 6, 2017 15:36

hbwriter
Clean links to both episodes - kind of incredible that Geraldo, with this major network score, doesn't spend one second discussing the tour, stage, etc. Still, incredible stuff....

[geraldo.com]

[geraldo.com]

I worked on this episode with Geraldo..I supplied the early footage for them.
I made copies for them to use. Later when I asked for my copies back (as we agreed upon). The producer said they lost them. Then in 1978 Geraldo special on the Stones 78 US tour. well what do you know they used some of my footage that the said they lost in 1975.

Date: August 6, 2017 17:38

VideoJames
hbwriter

[geraldo.com]

[geraldo.com]

I worked on this episode with Geraldo..I supplied the early footage for them.
I made copies for them to use. Later when I asked for my copies back (as we agreed upon). The producer said they lost them. Then in 1978 Geraldo special on the Stones 78 US tour. well what do you know they used some of my footage that the said they lost in 1975.

what did they pay you, if it's cool to ask

Date: August 6, 2017 17:39

btw- i think this is the only down interview footage from the 75 tour

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1863
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home