Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011
Current Page: 11 of 11
Re: (OT) Welcome to the Waterhole: The IORR Band / Fan Gathering in Amsterdam September 29
Date: October 13, 2017 15:48

If You Can't Rock Me

[www.youtube.com]

Re: (OT) Welcome to the Waterhole: The IORR Band / Fan Gathering in Amsterdam September 29
Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: October 13, 2017 15:56

Looks like mr_dja got his camera sorted! Nice job by the family!

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: October 13, 2017 17:19

SomeTorontoGirl
Looks like mr_dja got his camera sorted! Nice job by the family!

thumbs up

And props to DandelionPowderman for his editing skills! For all of the frustration I've experienced trying to get the videos off of my phone to a place where they can be shared, DP's making it look easy on his end... Left to me, we'd all be standing on our heads as, for some reason, one of the videos came out 180 degrees inverted!

Thanks again to all who were involved in making such a wonderful night possible!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: October 13, 2017 17:24

mr_dja

Thanks again to all who were involved in making such a wonderful night possible!

Thanks to this great place The Waterhole,
they re-scheduled 1 band so we could play the 29th smiling smiley

Posted by: OpenG ()
Date: October 13, 2017 17:39

great version of MR - I thought I was listening to the opening intro from YA YAS.
Love the tempo.

Date: October 16, 2017 10:03

A snippet of Hang Fire. Steinschlag on vocals:

[www.youtube.com]

Date: October 16, 2017 10:10

One of my favourites from that night: Down In The Hole.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: October 16, 2017 12:43

DandelionPowderman
If You Can't Rock Me

[www.youtube.com]

smileys with beer Studio version!!

Date: October 16, 2017 12:50

Miss You (almost) complete.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: October 17, 2017 13:40

DandelionPowderman

[www.youtube.com]

Thank you so much for uploading this song. The Stonesversion don't move me but yours is great!
And indeed very appropriate for the location!

(Always took candy from strangers)

Date: October 17, 2017 13:42

Niek
DandelionPowderman

[www.youtube.com]

Thank you so much for uploading this song. The Stonesversion don't move me but yours is great!

That's quite a compliment, Niek. Thanks a lot! thumbs up

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: October 17, 2017 14:36

DandelionPowderman

[www.youtube.com]

Great solo DP!

Date: October 17, 2017 15:58

DandelionPowderman
Niek
DandelionPowderman

[www.youtube.com]

Quite a compliment indeed! Thanks for such kind words, Niek!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: October 17, 2017 22:01

mr_dja
DandelionPowderman
Niek
DandelionPowderman

[www.youtube.com]

Quite a compliment indeed! Thanks for such kind words, Niek!

Peace,
Mr DJA

It's simply the truth. Thanks for giving us this beautiful performance.

Date: October 17, 2017 22:28

ErwinH
mr_dja

I'm glad you posted Erwin, so I could link to your post - you reaLLY ruled on stage. I only saw the video etc, but those drums were tight!

Date: October 17, 2017 22:45

Palace Revolution 2000
ErwinH
mr_dja

I'm glad you posted Erwin, so I could link to your post - you reaLLY ruled on stage. I only saw the video etc, but those drums were tight!

Thanks man... but I'm nothing without those great other guys!

Date: October 18, 2017 02:10

ErwinH
Palace Revolution 2000
[You should see him dance!]

[...and a few Fireballs?]

Date: October 18, 2017 11:23

SomeTorontoGirl
ErwinH
Palace Revolution 2000
[You should see him dance!]

[...and a few Fireballs?]

Dance???
I can't dance... I don't dance... :-)
And about those fireballs...it wasn't my fault, I couldn't help it... had to drink them.

Date: October 24, 2017 14:39

A clip of Wild Horses, recorded by one of the Shidoobees (thanks, Steve Butcher!).

Good times! smileys with beer

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: 2120Joe ()
Date: October 24, 2017 17:18

It was a great night! The band was awesome and I loved the set list. Great to meet mr_dja and several IORR and Shidobee members in the audience. Dandy said the actual band members names in the introductions. Was the final band line up the same as on page 1 of this thread? Would someone mind reintroducing the band member’s IORR handle here please?

I enjoyed spending this morning looking and listening to the IORR Band clips of some of my favorite Stones songs that I have not heard live in many years~Sway, CYHMK. THANKS guys!

Date: October 24, 2017 20:39

2120Joe
It was a great night! The band was awesome and I loved the set list. Great to meet mr_dja and several IORR and Shidobee members in the audience. Dandy said the actual band members names in the introductions. Was the final band line up the same as on page 1 of this thread? Would someone mind reintroducing the band member’s IORR handle here please?

I enjoyed spending this morning looking and listening to the IORR Band clips of some of my favorite Stones songs that I have not heard live in many years~Sway, CYHMK. THANKS guys!

Page 1 was pretty accurate...
Core Band:
Steinschlag: Vocals and keyboards
ErwinH: Drums
Mr_dja: Bass and (way) backing vocals
71Tele: Guitar and backing vocals
DandelionPowderman: Vocals and guitar

Mathijs joined for the 2nd set on guitar and some vocals as well.
I'm 99.99% sure that our guest saxophonist is not a member here at IORR

Between real names and screen names, I'm still trying to keep the differences straight in my brain! Best part of that was when I had to explain to my daughter that "SomeTorontoGirl" was actually a screen name as opposed to me not remembering the name of 'some girl from Toronto"! Having never been to a "fan event" before, I must say that I had so much fun meeting the "real world" faces and names of IORRians and Shidobee's that night... Including the rest of the band (although those and 2120Joe's introductions were prearranged)!

Also, glad to know that you're enjoying the video's, Joe. I watched a few with a buddy this weekend and had some very happy flashbacks myself!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: October 24, 2017 22:32

mr_dja
... Best part of that was when I had to explain to my daughter that "SomeTorontoGirl" was actually a screen name as opposed to me not remembering the name of 'some girl from Toronto"!...
Peace,
Mr DJA

[Smile] All things considered (ahem!), an amazingly good memory. cool smiley

Date: October 26, 2017 17:08

A really fun clip by Dan Pipilas from Shidoobee of BS:

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: October 26, 2017 22:15

I just watched Beast of Burden. It is truly excellent.

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: October 29, 2017 15:59

A scream considering I lost my voice. Felt like High School again.smileys with beer

Date: October 31, 2017 10:45

The full show is now available on YouTube. Better quality, both sound- and picture-wise.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-31 11:33 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: October 31, 2017 12:39

Thanks guys, going to have a good listen to this footage, Rambler is sounding great, wish i had been there.
Wow DP you can seriously play smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-31 13:31 by stone4ever.

Date: October 31, 2017 15:29

Thank you very much. I wish I could go back in time and go live that evening again. It was so much fun and really enjoy the concert.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011
Current Page: 11 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2084
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home