Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 10 of 11
Re: (OT) Welcome to the Waterhole: The IORR Band / Fan Gathering in Amsterdam September 29
Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: October 3, 2017 18:12

Love this band.
You guys are excellent.
And what a bonus: two Mick T. for the price of one!

Re: (OT) Welcome to the Waterhole: The IORR Band / Fan Gathering in Amsterdam September 29
Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: October 4, 2017 00:27

Just listening to Sway: you guys rock!

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: October 7, 2017 05:13

It was fun meeting ya all and getting loud!smiling smiley

Date: October 7, 2017 11:20

It was nice meeting you, shattered thumbs up

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: October 7, 2017 17:19

Any chance for a show before Arnhem ?

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: October 7, 2017 17:28

I will be in Arnhem... :-)

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: October 7, 2017 19:49

Well done, IORR Band thumbs up

Would have liked to have been there.

smileys with beer

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: October 9, 2017 21:08

Better late than never? Something kinda cool happened on Sept 29th but has been stuck in my camera...

Setting up... Steinschlag, DandelionPowerman, Mathijs, Tele71

Tele71 tuning up

Steinschlag, DP and Tele71 out front, ErwinH and mr_dja hiding in the shadows

DP and Tele71 weaving

Mick ‘Mathijs’ Taylor

ErwinH channeling a certain Mr Watts, and Rockman drying out after a hard first set

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-09 21:09 by SomeTorontoGirl.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: October 9, 2017 21:34

DandelionPowderman
grzegorz67
Just watched Sway. Bloody Hell - you guys are good! It's a pity you live so far apart or else you could make a very good living as a Stones tribute act! If you come to the UK next year, I don't care if you play in London, Liverpool, Aberdeen or Cardiff - I'll be there!

Was the whole show filmed?

Yes, with cellphones.

Perhaps some kind souls could send me the footage for an 'Amsterdam Extras'?

Date: October 10, 2017 11:29

midimannz
DandelionPowderman
grzegorz67
Just watched Sway. Bloody Hell - you guys are good! It's a pity you live so far apart or else you could make a very good living as a Stones tribute act! If you come to the UK next year, I don't care if you play in London, Liverpool, Aberdeen or Cardiff - I'll be there!

Was the whole show filmed?

Yes, with cellphones.

Perhaps some kind souls could send me the footage for an 'Amsterdam Extras'?

We need to see it first ourselves smiling smiley

Will post as soon as we have gathered the material.

Date: October 10, 2017 11:31

Oh, and thanks for taking us through that great night again visually, SomeTorontoGirl thumbs up

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: October 10, 2017 12:58

My recording of CYHMK: [youtu.be]

Date: October 10, 2017 13:24

Did you record more, spunky?

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: October 10, 2017 13:57

DandelionPowderman
Did you record more, spunky?

For example 'down in the hole'? Would love to hear that again.

(Always took candy from strangers)

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: October 10, 2017 15:17

My pleasure, Dandy!

Nice video Spunky, thanks! You were right behind me, caught me taking a pic at 1:20!

Date: October 10, 2017 16:14

Sorry i only recorded CYHMK

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: October 10, 2017 16:18

Great video Spunky! Thanks for sharing... Had the fun experience of seeing that pop up in the recommendations on youtube as I was looking at videos from last night's Stones show.

I WILL figure out how to upload the videos off my phone as well. Some youtube/wifi error last night stopped me. ARGH! Trying again now. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: October 10, 2017 20:24

Hey Boys and Girls, I would love to add you IORR Band clips to the Amsterdam DVD, anyone care to send me their links or footage to help?

Date: October 11, 2017 11:25

midimannz
Hey Boys and Girls, I would love to add you IORR Band clips to the Amsterdam DVD, anyone care to send me their links or footage to help?

What kind of dvd are you talking about, midimannz?

Date: October 11, 2017 13:20

DandelionPowderman
midimannz

Some footage of the IORR band to finish off the Stones DVD I'm working on, I t
Feel it would be a nice tribute,a finale to their gig on DVD

Date: October 11, 2017 13:31

midimannz
DandelionPowderman
midimannz

Some footage of the IORR band to finish off the Stones DVD I'm working on, I t
Feel it would be a nice tribute,a finale to their gig on DVD

Cool! I'll let you know when we have gathered the material we have recorded.

Date: October 11, 2017 15:00

Can you take my video of CYHMK from youtube or should I email it to you midimannz?

Date: October 11, 2017 21:32

spunky
Can you take my video of CYHMK from youtube or should I email it to you midimannz?

Got it thanks, it would be great to get a couple of different angles ... What a sound. I'm off to see a working tribute band on 10 November and I bet they're not this good!

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: October 12, 2017 10:34

You're better than Rolling Stones!
Mathijs deserves a Grammy - excellent playing

Date: October 13, 2017 11:53

More videos are surfacing. Here is Midnight Rambler

[www.youtube.com]

Date: October 13, 2017 12:23

Band intros / Beast Of Burden

[www.youtube.com]

Date: October 13, 2017 13:22

Time Is On My Side

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: October 13, 2017 14:29

I'm thinking of all the time and effort you guys have put in to perform a gig together.
Lots of travelling and getting your instruments and gear to Amsterdam to play in front of plenty of avid Rolling Stones fans .
Although I couldn't get there for this gig, I for one really appreciate what DP and all the other band members are doing to get The IORR Band to play live.

Saw the show in London and love all the videos coming out on youtube for this gig.

Keep on Keepin' on all you guys, and the gal playing saxophone on Brown Sugar.

[youtu.be]

smileys with beer

Date: October 13, 2017 15:23

Date: October 13, 2017 15:35

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-16 14:17 by DandelionPowderman.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 10 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1264
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home