Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 9 of 11
Re: (OT) Welcome to the Waterhole: The IORR Band / Fan Gathering in Amsterdam September 29
Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: October 1, 2017 15:21

Still buzzing off the highs of this show and last nights Stones show. What an awesome weekend!

Thanks to all who attended Friday night. I may have been stuck in a dark corner but the band and audience both sounded great from my spot on stage.

When we realized that livesreaming was going to be sketchy at best, my son switched my phone from broadcast to record so I'm hoping to have video and audio to share after I get back to the States later this week.

Some Toronto Girl -> I'm very happily filled with remorse... smoking smiley

Love to all!

Peace,
Mr_DJA

Re: (OT) Welcome to the Waterhole: The IORR Band / Fan Gathering in Amsterdam September 29
Posted by: angee ()
Date: October 1, 2017 18:30

Thanks for a fantastic show, only heard from CYHMK onward, wanted to say hi to at least Dandy, didn't have the opportunity. cool smiley

~"Love is Strong"~

Date: October 1, 2017 22:07

All photos: Norman Hess.

Mathijs (left) and Tele71

«Who the fvck is Rockman»

Midnight Rambler

mr_dja can't wait for his debut

Steinschlag with great vocals on LSTNT and Hang Fire

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-02 11:40 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: October 1, 2017 22:53

SomeTorontoGirl
I’m reliably informed that IORR Band #3 will be at Stones Place in Toronto?

OMG... what did I promise you??? smiling smiley

It was nice meeting you SomeTorontoGirl!
See you next time...somewhere... someday...

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: October 1, 2017 23:14

ErwinH
OMG... what did I promise you??? smiling smiley

It was nice meeting you SomeTorontoGirl!
See you next time...somewhere... someday...

Darling, don’t you remember? Dammit, this happens every tour...

[Lovely to meet you sweetie, you’re a damn solid drummer. I’m working on your socks.]

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: October 1, 2017 23:57

Who is the big ugly guy with the sweet looking Gold Top?

Date: October 2, 2017 10:11

Sway.

Thanks to SomeTorontoGirl for filming this thumbs up

[www.youtube.com]

Date: October 2, 2017 10:15

Stop Breaking Down (SomeTorontoGirl again thumbs up )

[www.youtube.com]

Date: October 2, 2017 10:24

A couple of more shots from Norman Hess:

Yeah, the Shidoobees also knew how to have a good time smiling smiley

An unknown sax player turned up out of the blue and took the show to new heights!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-02 11:44 by DandelionPowderman.

Date: October 2, 2017 11:41

Naturalust

He's credited now, but don't push your luck with Tele71 grinning smiley

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: October 2, 2017 12:02

DandelionPowderman
Naturalust

You couldn't figure out a way to "Stu" him, huh? Let him carry the amps and play behind the PA stack? Ha!

Date: October 2, 2017 12:13

Naturalust
DandelionPowderman
Naturalust

You couldn't figure out a way to "Stu" him, huh? Let him carry the amps and play behind the PA stack? Ha!

I'd rather «Stu» myself..

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: October 2, 2017 14:49

Naturalust

Hey, I hope you're joking. That's Tele71 and he's a great player and guy.

Date: October 2, 2017 15:12

Silver Dagger
Naturalust

Hey, I hope you're joking. That's Tele71 and he's a great player and guy.

Yeah, I don't know what that was all about? I reckon it was a joke.

Date: October 2, 2017 15:33

A few more of Norman Hess's pictures:

Posted by: RobberBride ()
Date: October 2, 2017 16:14

Great photos !!!

Posted by: OpenG ()
Date: October 2, 2017 18:26

Sway was awesome - I just watched SWAY from Honda Theatre and then I saw your version and I must say the IORR band version rocks and I enjoyed more from a music and energy point of view.

Posted by: TE ()
Date: October 2, 2017 20:39

OpenG
Sway was awesome - I just watched SWAY from Honda Theatre and then I saw your version and I must say the IORR band version rocks and I enjoyed more from a music and energy point of view.

Must have watched that Sway version 5 times now. Gotta stop, LOL.

TE
Oslo

Posted by: OpenG ()
Date: October 2, 2017 21:04

Sway,

DP great opening rhythm and slide by mathis conjures up MT and outro solo by tele.
The whole band nailed it.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: October 2, 2017 22:27

Just watched Sway. Bloody Hell - you guys are good! It's a pity you live so far apart or else you could make a very good living as a Stones tribute act! If you come to the UK next year, I don't care if you play in London, Liverpool, Aberdeen or Cardiff - I'll be there!

Was the whole show filmed?

Date: October 3, 2017 00:46

grzegorz67
Just watched Sway. Bloody Hell - you guys are good! It's a pity you live so far apart or else you could make a very good living as a Stones tribute act! If you come to the UK next year, I don't care if you play in London, Liverpool, Aberdeen or Cardiff - I'll be there!

Yes, with cellphones.

Posted by: djgab ()
Date: October 3, 2017 01:29

I have only one word: BRAVO !

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: October 3, 2017 01:38

You guys don't just "talk the talk" (on here), you "WALK THE WALK"! Next time the Stones do NYC, would love to see you here also. Good stuff.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: October 3, 2017 02:00

DandelionPowderman
grzegorz67

Yes, with cellphones.

>grinning smiley<

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: October 3, 2017 02:11

Thank you all for the great photos and videos, which only increase my regret over not being there to see this great band again on its second outing. Here's hoping I'll make it to the third one, whenever and wherever it may be...

Date: October 3, 2017 10:34

Beast
DandelionPowderman
grzegorz67

Yes, with cellphones.

>grinning smiley<

Yeah, it's not the same as being there, right? winking smiley

Re: Live stream of IORR band at Waterhole in Amsterdam
Date: October 3, 2017 11:11

Rocky Dijon
What, you didn't give Keith a solo spot? Of course, this was a club show so that's not without precedent.

A very good performance from what I've seen. Congratulations. Well done, my friend.

There's one you didn't play.

Thanks, Rocky.

«One we didn't play» - which one were you thinking about? smiling smiley

Date: October 3, 2017 11:11

schwonek
stone4ever
DP just sat down for some reason while the band is playing, he must be ill

spinning smiley sticking its tongue outsmileys with beer

That was clever and very funny, Riffie grinning smiley

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: October 3, 2017 11:21

DandelionPowderman
Rocky Dijon
Congratulations. Well done, my friend.

Thanks, Rocky.

«One we didn't play» - which one were you thinking about? smiling smiley

That was a clear hint, wasn't it?
But that aside, I know I should not judge by cell phone videos, but I like what I saw
and I regret that I did not have the chance to be with you guys on this special night.
You guys ROCK!

Just as long as the guitar plays, let it steal your heart away

Date: October 3, 2017 11:48

He he, Marco, and thanks smiling smiley

BTW, here's a little audio clip of JJF:

[www.youtube.com]

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 9 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1493
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home